X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Navid H View Post
    Who represents him? Does anyone know?
    https://www.transfermarkt.us/mbs-spo...a/berater/5837

looks like a newer start up agency ...? mostly obsecure iranian players ... Saeed probably the highest profile one ? AK is also listed

arya allahverdy's close buddy ..??

im assuming it's that Pasha dude listed in the link who also appears on their podcast from time to time ..!!

i suppose if they really wanted to step up their game and professionalize their agency they could hire me part time to work remote for a hefty fee..!!??

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      Per V3, it was said that Skocic dropped Ezatolahi from the squad but Queiroz invited him back.
      Are we turning against CQ now Mr Hoorad??

Come on bro Its CQ he will invite 1000 players and use the ones he thinks works best. Saeid probably will work his ass off for CQ to get in the squad . Although I have never been a fan of Saeid when he left Atl Madrid C for russia, i knew its all over . The guy is 25 and plays like a 37 years old.

2-3 years ago I said saeid is shit and everyone here attacked me. The evidence can be found in this Thread lol

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        Damn, maybe Skocic wasn't completely useless
        He was allegedly bringing in Zakipour (to phase out Noorafkan), and also getting rid of Hajisafi too.

Oh well, let's see what CQ thinks of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          He was allegedly bringing in Zakipour (to phase out Noorafkan), and also getting rid of Hajisafi too.

Oh well, let's see what CQ thinks of them.
          With all due respect, CQ went straight to work before having been back for 24 hours, I’m sure he’s had these guys under the loop, and if not he knows how to pick his squad, he’s a pro, not some non-experienced Iranian coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This guy has fallen off so badly. It's a shame because his potential is good if he puts in the effort... The main highlight of his career is an offsides goal against Spain. A goal that was OFFSIDE.
            That's all he mainly posts on his social media from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              With all due respect, CQ went straight to work before having been back for 24 hours, I’m sure he’s had these guys under the loop, and if not he knows how to pick his squad, he’s a pro, not some non-experienced Iranian coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Agree, but I think we can all agree most of us have been wanting Hajisafi and Hajisafi prime (Noorafkan) to at the very least not start every TM game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Agree, but I think we can all agree most of us have been wanting Hajisafi and Hajisafi prime (Noorafkan) to at the very least not start every TM game.
                well who said they would? Norafkan was called up for a domestic camp. Zakipour started 2 games instead of him and then morais switched it back for last games (not that I would argue with him being cut)

Hajsafi is starting ahead of milad at AEK who has several solid international players and a WC winner in their squad (as well as a WC finalist starter). We may not like it but he deserves a call up.

Hopefully Jalali can give CQ some food for thought. OFC 352/532 with amiri as LWB saves us all this headache

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  Damn, maybe Skocic wasn't completely useless
                  https://www.varzesh3.com/news/184367...-نکردیم

برسیم به بحث تیم*ملی. درست است که در لیست اسکوچیچ نبودی؟ *

عزت*اللهی: نمی*دانم. من خبرش را شنیدم اما به صورت رسمی در جریان نبودم
                  .اما با آمدن کی*روش دیگر در لیست قرار گرفتی *

عزت*اللهی: ایشان هیچ نیازی به تعریف و تمجید ندارد و قطعا یکی از بزرگترین مربیان تیمهای ملی ما بوده که خیلی از کارها برای تیم*ملی کرده و به تغییر نسل کمک کرده. او تغییر نسل را طوری پیش برد که هیچ آسیبی به بدنه تیم ملی نرسید. در این تایمی که تا جام جهانی داشتیم، فکر می*کنم بهترین کسی است که می*توانست سرمربی تیم ملی شود. بدنه تیم ملی در این سالها تغییر نکرد و اکثر کسانی که در دوره آقای ویلموتس و اسکوچیچ دعوت شدند، از شاکله تیمی بودند که خود آقای کی*روش به تیم*ملی آورد. برگشت ایشان هم قوت قلبی برای تیم*ملی است و هم می*تواند انسجام و همدلی را به تیم ملی برگرداند و البته همه این*ها باید دست به دست هم بدهد تا مسئولین کاری کنند که طوری به جام جهانی برویم مردم احساس غرور کنند.

Comment

In the same interview I learned why Saeed is still in the Danish league.

He is under contract with Vejle. Vejle does not want to sell him but just loan him out and bring him back next year (presumably when they are back up?). They wanted to loan him to Qatar for a lucrative price. Saeed did not want to go to Qatar but stay in Europe. Vejle was unwilling to let him go or loan him for a low price, so he is stuck with them.

This explanation, if true, at least clears up some of the taint and tarnish of his clubless situation.

Comment

So he did have offer from trakhtor , esteghlal and perspolis but becuase he had contract with vejleh, they did not proceed.

Vejleh wants to milk the shit out of saeid and Qatari's don't want to pay for him anymore.

Fun fact about saeid. He has only played a total of 3 minutes in last 6 months

Comment

Time to get Paya Pichkah into camp ASAP to help with out defensive midfielder situation. He's getting regular playing time in Sweden right now, is only 22, and been capped for their youth teams.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                          Time to get Paya Pichkah into camp ASAP to help with out defensive midfielder situation. He's getting regular playing time in Sweden right now, is only 22, and been capped for their youth teams.
                          While the midfield situation isn’t great, it’s extremely unlikely that a player who just recently began getting starter minutes for the worst team in Sweden is randomly going to come in 2 months before the World Cup and make any difference.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                            This guy has fallen off so badly. It's a shame because his potential is good if he puts in the effort... The main highlight of his career is an offsides goal against Spain. A goal that was OFFSIDE.
                            That's all he mainly posts on his social media from time to time.
                            I think it was deemed to be a handball as the ball came down from a free kick, if i remember correctly, damn, i jumped & screamed so loud when he score, and then it took VAR a long long time to decide, a good 5 mins anguish before it was ruled handball by referee.

Our bad luck, without VAR it was a 100% goal and if we had VAR in the iran argentina game maybe we would have got a penalty...

Comment

It's still not too late for Saeid to get more done in Europe before returning to Iran. The fact that he declined Nekounam's offer at Foolad says that he still wants to stay in Europe, despite his situation. I think he will have 1-2 more years in Europe before returning to Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                                I think it was deemed to be a handball as the ball came down from a free kick, if i remember correctly, damn, i jumped & screamed so loud when he score, and then it took VAR a long long time to decide, a good 5 mins anguish before it was ruled handball by referee.
                                Our bad luck, without VAR it was a 100% goal and if we had VAR in the iran argentina game maybe we would have got a penalty...

I remember vividly that it was ruled out for offside, as the article below confirms. VAR took less than 2 minutes.

https://www.marca.com/en/world-cup/2...b868b466f.html

Comment

Working...
                                X