• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

کارلوس ادمش میکنه

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

told yall
      that 5 freaking year deal is gonna come back to bite him in that ass..!!
      i can't believe his clown agents didnt even put a relegation clause on his long-asss contract..!! smh

Comment

Amateur contract. No one will pay his release fees except for Qatari/Emirati clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          told yall
          i can't believe his clown agents didnt even put a relegation clause on his long-asss contract..!! smh
          I don't get it. If he is under contract, then why did he miss their pre-season training??? Something fishy is going on. I don't trust everything that he says.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            کارلوس ادمش میکنه

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
            I hope so - but he wasn't able to do so before... even though they had a good relationship

I think this guy will always be like this. Am interested to see how Queiroz handles him

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
              I don't get it. If he is under contract, then why did he miss their pre-season training??? Something fishy is going on. I don't trust everything that he says.
              Ill’ll tell you what’s fishy…. Man United going for Casemiro when they could’ve gotten Saeid for a fraction of the price!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Amateur contract. No one will pay his release fees except for Qatari/Emirati clubs.
                so he wasnt free agent when team went out of topleague then, explains a lot..vejle should atleast went for a loan out then. still raises some questions. hope he gets in matchmode for wc..

from the link.

Iran's national midfielder: I agreed with several teams but did not sign a contract | Who brought the majority of players to the national team himself
                Eid Ezzatollahi says the only goal for Melli Pooshan in the coming days is that it is nothing but success in the World Cup.

سعید عزت*اللهی
                Iranian midfielder Saeed Ezzatollahi was one of the main figures of the Iranian league's transfer season, a player who was said to have offered independence, Persepolis and tractors, and even at some point was said to have reached an agreement with Tabrizi's team. However, Ezzatollahi ultimately did not change his team and decided to continue his football in denmark. In an interview with Hamshahri, Saeed explained the danish club's opposition as the main reason for his absence in Iran. Ezatollahi, who was also Kay Roche's favorite player, also mentioned the Portuguese coach's return to Iran and the situation of the national team these days.

In the season of transfers, you had a strange story with Wyle Denmark.
                Considering that I had a contract, all negotiations were under the supervision of the club and first the club's satisfaction should have been obtained then my satisfaction. Although I agreed with several clubs myself, negotiations with the club did not work out and I stayed in Vile.

You played very little in the early weeks, did that have any reason?
                At the time of the club's transfers, he did not take any risks and did not play me until I got injured. But since the transfer window closed in most European countries, I've been playing.

There were various news about your presence in Iranian teams, especially tractors, even at some point it was said that due to the presence of Berdyev, with whom you had worked in Russia, you reached a final agreement with the tractor.
                The managers and coaches of several clubs were kind to me. They contacted me with themselves or through friends and wanted me to go to their team, but as I said, I was not a free agent who had my own authority. The club was the decision-maker and that's why I couldn't negotiate formally with these clubs and I didn't negotiate. As a professional player when you have a contract, everything has to be done through the club. The club was not keen on me coming to the Iranian league either.

The Danish club's opposition to your presence in Iran had a particular reason?
                They thought there would be better offers after the World Cup. Their preference was to stay here for now. During this time, the news that was not very true influenced the public opinion and fans of the teams that I was told had offered me, creating margins. In the season of transfers, these rumors are high. However, as a player, I am obedient to the club under my contract. Not only from Iranian clubs that I had offers from European clubs, but unfortunately due to the lack of agreement with the club, the conditions of my transfer were not provided. Now I've put all my focus on training, games and team success.

It seems you didn't want to come to Iran yourself.
                No, it's not about likes or dislikes at all. That's what's going on all over the world, when you have a contract, you're not a decision-maker yourself, and no matter how much pressure you put on the club and the club's policies that cost you, it has the final say. Of course, the player must give his opinion, but until the club is satisfied, nothing will happen. Iran is my country and my family lives there and I love the romance of Iran. For now, however, I prefer to stay in Europe.

Rumors were also raised about financial matters, such as that the Danish club wanted a lot of money for consent.
                There were disagreements that unfortunately caused the transfer not to take place and I don't like to explain much about it. This is an issue that is over.

Do you follow the Iranian league with the presence of foreign coaches such as Morais, Berdyev, Sapiento and foreign players in terms of the quality of the league has improved.
                I follow the Iranian league. Certainly, the arrival of quality foreign coaches and players will help both the development and professionalism of clubs and the league, as well as the progress of young players. There are talents in our football that training with great coaches and players can be very helpful for them. This year's league can surely be attractive. Teams are close together and the excitement and stress we see in the league is fascinating. This year's league is really fascinating. Teams are fighting to win the Asian quota, and given the talents we have, we can also appear more fighter at the Asian level.

Kay Roche returned to the national team.
                First, I have to thank Mr. Skocchich for the hard work they have done for the national team during this time. Mr. Kay Roche's return can also help the team. He was with the team for a long time and brought most of the players into the team himself and we grew up under him. I am optimistic about the future and hopefully we can make people happy like we did in the previous period. We want to give people pride with our good performance and performance in games.

The national team has 2 friendly matches with Uruguay and Senegal.
                There are important games ahead that can help the national team a lot. In these games we can find our strengths and weaknesses and work on them. Everyone knows we have a very difficult job at the World Cup. Facing england, America and Wales teams wants very good preparation and planning.

They say there is a dichotomy in the national team, Ehsan Haj Safi as captain denied this, do you confirm this dichotomy?
                The only thing that matters is that everyone can once again shake hands and work for the national team. From officials and managers to players and people, we need to be together to achieve our goal. Our goal is common: success in the World Cup.
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                  i think he was given permission by the club to spend the summer hunting for a new club transfer/loan ..... but clearly were not willing to offload him for Free nor Cheap?..!
                  club had just made serious cash offloading him to gutter for short loan few months prior and with the WC looming (and him likely a 90min starter for TM) they knew with an eye-catching performance then they stand to make even more money transferring him elsewhere ..!

but generally speaking, yea i agree with you that i also dont particularly believe everything that unprofessional koongoshaad says or give as excuses to media either..!!
                  im sure he attempted to force veggiebob's hand into canceling the rest of his contract term by not showing up to their pre-season training in a timely manner and playing games, so they retaliated by playing hardball in negotiation with other suitor EU clubs who were supposedly interested in his services but were unwilling to pay good money for his capture..!!

Same sorta shitt pretty much happened to him at his earlier stint @ Rostov where he was frozen outa of club's playing rotation and forced to find loans to here and there for the entirety of his contract term there..... so one can reasonably deduce that he himself has significant share of the blame in his struggles to manage a career path more worthy of his playing quality ..!

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                    Ill’ll tell you what’s fishy…. Man United going for Casemiro when they could’ve gotten Saeid for a fraction of the price!
                    after wc he will join together with Pogba in january.
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

i think he was given permission by the club to spend the summer hunting for a new club transfer/loan ..... but clearly were not willing to offload him for Free nor Cheap?..!
                      club had just made serious cash offloading him to gutter for short loan few months prior and with the WC looming (and him likely a 90min starter for TM) they knew with an eye-catching performance then they stand to make even more money transferring him elsewhere ..!

but generally speaking, yea i agree with you that i also dont particularly believe everything that unprofessional koongoshaad says or give as excuses to media either..!!
                      im sure he attempted to force veggiebob's hand into canceling the rest of his contract term by not showing up to their pre-season training in a timely manner and playing games, so they retaliated by playing hardball in negotiation with other suitor EU clubs who were supposedly interested in his services but were unwilling to pay good money for his capture..!!

Same sorta shitt pretty much happened to him at his earlier stint @ Rostov where he was frozen outa of club's playing rotation and forced to find loans to here and there for the entirety of his contract term there..... so one can reasonably deduce that he himself has significant share of the blame in his struggles to manage a career path more worthy of his playing quality ..!
                      I generally agree with your sentiment. I just wanted to point out that it is not like he has to go door to door, and be physically present to find a new club. Your agent does 95% of the work. You may just hold a 30 minute zoom meeting with your new manager before agreeing. And I am sure the new club appreciates you training hard in preseason and being in good physical shape so once you show up at the new club, first you can pass the physical test, and secondly, are ready to hit the ground runnning.

Currently, he has gotten 5 minutes and 0 minutes in his team's last two games... Second tier Denmark.

Comment

Per V3, it was said that Skocic dropped Ezatolahi from the squad but Queiroz invited him back.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          Per V3, it was said that Skocic dropped Ezatolahi from the squad but Queiroz invited him back.
                          Damn, maybe Skocic wasn't completely useless

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            Damn, maybe Skocic wasn't completely useless
                            its not surprising if CQ hasnt seen him in 3 years to want to evaluate him, ramin, PAG, and any other guys who back then were in the matrix/regulars.

I think he will find that the Saeid from then is not the one now.

And there is not enough time to put him on intense fitness regiment and whip his ass into shape.

Unless he really impresses in this camp and plays out of his mind (which despite his club issues he has shown he can sometimes pull off) I would not be surprised if he is dropped completely for a fitter alternative

Comment

told yall
                              Who represents him? Does anyone know?

Comment

If Saeid had the work ethic of Omid Ebrahimi, he would play for Real Madrid or if Omid had the stature of Saeid.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X