This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    with this guys as his agents.... is there any surprise why same shitt happens to him transfer season after another.....??
    https://www.transfermarkt.us/mbs-spo...a/berater/5837
    you ogha be some shittt agent not be able to sell such quality of a footballer with his rather impressive international career, on a fking free transfer at least to some semi avg EU league team...!!
    Yeez thats no impressive stable for star TM player.. he couldnt find a established agency?
    i bet if i hustle a bit id be able to sign 3-4 local div 2 players aswell. sell them the dream lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=camDsbspZH4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iysw5I50Cr0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeGQQMkyuhI
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      with this guys as his agents.... is there any surprise why same shitt happens to him transfer season after another.....??
      https://www.transfermarkt.us/mbs-spo...a/berater/5837

you ogha be some shittt agent not be able to sell such quality of a footballer with his rather impressive international career, on a fking free transfer at least to some semi avg EU league team...!!
      hardly. He has a good international record but he plays on average 10 games a year. Besides 1st season at vejle when he showed motivation and consistency, he recently Dissapeared to qatar where he was garbage, has had no preseason, and expect to be a starter wherever he goes probably so not helping his case.

If he wanted to go to Iran he would have done it by now. Its pretty clear he has no desire to go there unless last resort. The issue its not like any euro clubs are lining up for his services either, and certainly you wont find any that count on him being a main player from day 1 (given his fitness concerns and lack of mins in past 12 months and over the course of his career).

Hard to say how this ends. I think he will get a euro contract but probably some very tokhmi league. He is wasting a lot of time. Best way to force move from vejle was probably to show up there in person for training, not do ab exercises for a few mins in istanbul after a day of work on the film set. His agents/advisors probably cannot get him much better in terms of clubs, but certainly they can give him better advice in a world cup year for how he should be spending his summer.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        Then they are misleading you. Ask him about ipl negotiations.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Do you have direct sources to ezi or are you just asking for this based on Iranian tabloids? Better not to question ppl who have direct contact with the player and agents themselves….no motive or reason to lie or not tell the truth here.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I understand people are upset the move didn't go through but there is a really bad culture surrounding transfer news nowadays that has completely put me off from reporting anything. You can see this summer on Gol Bezan we haven't posted a single transfer rumour and anything I've posted on my personal account on twitter is either news that has or was close to becoming official, or something I'm definitely sure is true.

We are in contact with the majority (almost all) of the national team players, and if we post something, the source is coming directly from them or their agents.

No we don't get paid to put out rumours and no we don't help players out with bazargarmi.
          golbezanpodcast.com
          twitter.com/GolBezan
          instagram.com/GolBezan
          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

This was the official statement from Vejle regarding Saeid (not sure if posted):

Saeid Ezatolahi has returned to Vejle and will participate in the first team training in the next three weeks before switching to his new club. Here Vejle Boldklub reports more, when all the related conditions have been clarified

#mitvejleb

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChMdmQru1dY/?hl=en

Seems it will reach a solution one way or another that doesnt involve him staying at vejle. Hopefully it doesnt take 3 weeks...

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Do you have direct sources to ezi or are you just asking for this based on Iranian tabloids? Better not to question ppl who have direct contact with the player and agents themselves….no motive or reason to lie or not tell the truth here.
              I have a direct contact with an individual member of a club that is negotiation with his agent. No offense but Gol Bezan has been wrong a few times...asking for info or sources is not illegal or disrespectful. We better ask for sources or else we might as have our heads in the clouds with our ears and eyes covered.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I have a direct contact with an individual member of a club that is negotiation with his agent. No offense but Gol Bezan has been wrong a few times...asking for info or sources is not illegal or disrespectful. We better ask for sources or else we might as have our heads in the clouds with our ears and eyes covered.
                but you do realize pgpl clubs have been in "negotiation" with saeid forever. As in Esteghlal, tractor, etc for multiple years in a row now (since he started bouncing around these kiri 5th rate eu places that he cant even get playing time in) offer him a big salary every single summer. Esteghlal did it at the start of this summer to pair him with mehdipour, tractor did it with berdyev/ still might be trying to (atlhough asadi arrival may have impacted that). OFC his agent doesn't tell them directly to piss off... The offers are and have always been on the table for him to come back to Iran and make millions more than in europe. He has confirmed this in interviews himself. Its not exactly news.

That doesnt mean his agent or saeid himself are actively entertaining the possibility of going to a PGPL team, or at least as nothing more than an absolute last resort. Now I personally think it might be better off than whatever the hell he is doing...

Comment

He's not going to Iran. Again. For the 5th time 😂
                  golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

I never said don’t ask for sources or insinuated that it’s disrespectful. I was under the impression you were citing Iranian tabloids and running with that vs people in direct contact with the player himself and his agent but now that you’ve clarified that then sure if you’re hearing differently from someone else in direct contact then it’s a fair Q. But also gol bezan comments on what they hear and they share it with us, they have no motives to twist things.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

That doesnt mean his agent or saeid himself are actively entertaining the possibility of going to a PGPL team, or at least as nothing more than an absolute last resort. Now I personally think it might be better off than whatever the hell he is doing...
                      Agreed. I don't know the status and never said they would accept hence why Im refusing to say anything definitive beyond his agent met with reps of an Esfahan based club and some discussions took place around term and finances. They didn't decline or accept offers yet.

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                      You can see this summer on Gol Bezan we haven't posted a single transfer rumour and anything I've posted on my personal account on twitter is either news that has or was close to becoming official, or something I'm definitely sure is true.

We are in contact with the majority (almost all) of the national team players, and if we post something, the source is coming directly from them or their agents.

No we don't get paid to put out rumours and no we don't help players out with bazargarmi.
                      I think this is wise. I don't believe GB is doing bazargarmi that wasn't my statement but rather another posters. But unless you are blood relatives with an agent don't expect them to play nice and not use amy means for leveraging their players. It's a fine line between being respectable media and one that is just spreading rumours.

Time and time again former players coaches, mangers, and officials in Iran claim they have a source. What I loved about that new show Yazdah was they wouldn't let that slide. Provide the source or keep quiet about it.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

We need another dm in Esteghlal.
                        If no good european offers, he would be a welcomed addition.
                        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

I think this is wise. I don't believe GB is doing bazargarmi that wasn't my statement but rather another posters. But unless you are blood relatives with an agent don't expect them to play nice and not use amy means for leveraging their players. It's a fine line between being respectable media and one that is just spreading rumours.
                          Put it this way. His agent is close friend instead of just a contact.
                          golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Agreed. I don't know the status and never said they would accept hence why Im refusing to say anything definitive beyond his agent met with reps of an Esfahan based club and some discussions took place around term and finances. They didn't decline or accept offers yet.

Time and time again former players coaches, mangers, and officials in Iran claim they have a source. What I loved about that new show Yazdah was they wouldn't let that slide. Provide the source or keep quiet about it.

there is a salary cap in PGPL now. If we use our imagination, its not hard to see the extent of negotiations you speak of...

Sepahan: Hey mr agent we would love Saeid and Morais would love to work with him too (what an upgrade he would be to fckin rigi LOL). What kind of salary would make Saeid consider coming back to Iran in the event something changes and he decides to leave europe.

Saeid agent: What is the max salary. Saeid would not expect anything less than likes of Saeid Sadeghi are getting (AKA the max)

Sepahan: Ok we can do that.

Saeid agent: Ok thanks we arent interested right now but maybe we will get back to you.

Comment

Gol Bezan Mafia out here with the snipes. That "professional" crew sure does let a lot of online comments and banter get under their skin. Growing pains for Iran's "first dedicated podcast." When they can't see a discussion all the way through, they resort to: "it's a close contact inside IFF", "it's the player's brother who's my bff", "it's Saeed's daei that rents my Airbnb", etc.

Give us the news and be objective. Stop hyping yourself up if you don't have the info / content. Wake up early on the weekends, or stay up (wherever you are), and post about the players abroad (e.g. didn't see a peep out of the account today regarding Azmoun).

I suspect the powers to be will ban this account upon review lol

Comment

You are free to have and share your oppinion and all can be constructive criticism at the best, but you wont get much sympathy for that post on this site. Better appreciate the few shows/accounts we have that puts in some sort of positive work surrounding our football instead of just trashing everything positive. Not that I believe they care a second of one statement as yours. But I also read recently that a footballplayer said he stopped with social media since one negative comment stuck on the mind even if there were 100 positive comments. Sadly its human natures side mirroring on to internet with all this bashing like some get out some pleasure out of putting down others who are profiled in the community, as if it mentaly gives them a ride. Sad thing realy.

Keep up the good work GB and never mind these people who represent 5 % of the internet.
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X