This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
    Seems he signed a two year deal with Tractor.
    Riiiid

Comment

Started from Atlético, now we're here.... RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        Started from Atlético, now we're here.... RIP.
        Started from the bottom and went further down.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

He might have the most depressing career trajectory of any Iranian footballer ever…..
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

What a disappointment.

Comment

Well, at least he's not club less.

Comment

I know it's disappointing, but this is more indicative of our grass roots. This is our only central midfielder with European pedigree, and we rely on him so much

He has so far been a key player for our team, even if his club status, and waistline, keep slipping

Japan have 20-25 midfielders who play in the central midfield positions in Europe. Yet we still have PFDC members who compare our actual talent pool with them. Those who didn't appreciate what we had, a coach who made us competitive despite our skeletal talent pool.

Comment

Lol this guy. Biggest talent (I think in terms of talent he is stronger even than taremi, azmoun), but as taremi alluded to in his interview, zero sense.

I think he just got satisfied way too early with his career achievements and could never show the mentality necessary to put together multiple successful seasons in europe. AT some stage, when you cannot stay with any employer for longer than a year, future employers will view that as a big red flag.

I am sure this summer he thought he could again swing some EU move, waited and waited, now has missed most of tractor's intense preseason camp in turkey, and as a last resort joins them.

Only positive is Berdyev obviously knows him, his strengths and weaknesses, and can hopefully whip him into physical shape. But I think if AK can maintain some good form in turkey he should take DM spot. Ezat will probably still make the squad (even in a wheelchair he is better than sarlak) but do not see him being able to play anything more than subsitute role unless huge changes occur in next few months

Comment

Real dissapointement relying too much on your talent and having a big ego. Here is the result.
                    This guy at 18 was TM starter, at 21 played in WC and still living with his old reputation.
                    Not sure he makes WC squad.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

He will likely go up ahead his rival from the youth champions league

Comment

Man hanooz fekr mikonam mire Qatar joon, ya Emaaraat joon.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

To be honest the guy have giving it all in Europe. But some bad moves (like going to Russia instead of going on loan to a Spanish team in Lower divisons).
                            He have earned very small amount of money. And I guess he dont want to go to another low level Danish club.

He played in Atletico U19 and C team that is a low wage, to Russia as a backup player in young age dont think he earned much there either.
                            So he had that loan spell in Championship that was sad since he was top of his game but got injuried. Eupen move was also dumb and again low wage.
                            And Velje as I heard he earned not much.

So he went places the money wasent there and but he hoped to make it an leave for a good club.
                            Ofcurse I would have tried Porugal since they often use holding midfielders and he could make. But I just think there is no offer out there. And maybe the guy just want to bring in the money. Good for him. He had great talent but the Russia move killed it in my opinion and if there is no offer from a team with prospect call it the night.

We only had him and Ali Karimi in Eurpe as midfielder, as someone mentioned Japan have over 20. Of that 20 5 will make it. Its not his fault we cant produce more midfielders to Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Nima View Post
                              To be honest the guy have giving it all in Europe. But some bad moves (like going to Russia instead of going on loan to a Spanish team in Lower divisons).
                              He have earned very small amount of money. And I guess he dont want to go to another low level Danish club.

He played in Atletico U19 and C team that is a low wage, to Russia as a backup player in young age dont think he earned much there either.
                              So he had that loan spell in Championship that was sad since he was top of his game but got injuried. Eupen move was also dumb and again low wage.
                              And Velje as I heard he earned not much.

So he went places the money wasent there and but he hoped to make it an leave for a good club.
                              Ofcurse I would have tried Porugal since they often use holding midfielders and he could make. But I just think there is no offer out there. And maybe the guy just want to bring in the money. Good for him. He had great talent but the Russia move killed it in my opinion and if there is no offer from a team with prospect call it the night.

We only had him and Ali Karimi in Eurpe as midfielder, as someone mentioned Japan have over 20. Of that 20 5 will make it. Its not his fault we cant produce more midfielders to Europe.
                              Right now is a weird time in our TM, based on the history that I have seen since following closely. I think this is the weakest midfield we have ever had, where as in most of our other time periods, the midfield was always our strongest point. The likes of Bagheri, Ali Karimi, Mahdavikia, Nekounam, Teymourian, Dejagah, etc, our midfield currently is frankly a joke compared to those caliber of players.

Ezatolahi is our biggest hope. If we can take anything from his moves, even if he has made bad ones, it is that he is continuing to choose the hard route to make it in Europe. I think we all respect him for that, but given his potential, we expect a lot more from him too. I honestly also don't recall Omid Ebrahimi ever having a bad game in midfield either, we may need to call him back
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                                Ezatolahi is our biggest hope.
                                He's in his peak years in terms of age now, I don't think we can call him a hope any more...

I would say Allahyar, Hosseinzadeh are probably more our big hopes in forward and midfield positions respectively

Comment

Working...
                                X