Can admins please update the thread
      Wow. Just return for loan or extension?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        he is still a vejle player so he has to report back for preseason. Ofc chances he stays there for upcoming season are slim to none

Comment

Milad jan, where did you see the news that he is back at Vejle? He posted a video of Bandar Anzali today on his IG. I believe Vejle got demoted. It would be a shame if he did not have a clause in his contract that made him a free agent in case of a demotion...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            he is still a vejle player so he has to report back for preseason. Ofc chances he stays there for upcoming season are slim to none
            would be surprised if not a top scamdinavian team picks him up.

hope to se him in italy, like a mid table/bottom table team.. so he can show himself up and make a nice move after that.
            but thats just wishful thinking, knowing his agent will find a team i malaysia rainforrest league..
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              His situation is so bizarre. Hopefully he can rectify it soon.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                Good news for his fitness. At his best he is dominant
                Yes, lets hope he is not benched and does get some decent playing time. Danish 1st Division >>>> Qatar league

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                He had the worst contract with Vejle (3 years), his contract ends on 2023 now he is forced to play in Danish First Division, even though I'll take Danish First Division over qatar league anyday.

Lets hope saeid is motivated enough and stays fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                  Milad jan, where did you see the news that he is back at Vejle? He posted a video of Bandar Anzali today on his IG. I believe Vejle got demoted. It would be a shame if he did not have a clause in his contract that made him a free agent in case of a demotion...
                  Farzad jan I've read that Al Qarafa rejected his contract so he will be back to vejleh, since he has a contract with them untill 2023.

Vejleh has a new manager "Ivan Prelec " so hopefully saeid is not benched in vejleh. I hope he can get another loan to a team in bundes liga 2 or liga nos .

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                    Yes, lets hope he is not benched and does get some decent playing time. Danish 1st Division >>>> Qatar league
                    He had the worst contract with Vejle (3 years), his contract ends on 2023 now he is forced to play in Danish First Division, even though I'll take Danish First Division over qatar league anyday.
                    Lets hope saeid is motivated enough and stays fit.
                    hmm so he couldnt cancel the contract and leave them when they got relegated ?
                    danish 1 div is shiiitt, rather se him in ipl then since its a wc year..
                    think most logical thing is that we will se a move from vejle soon.. have a hard time imagening him playing in 1 division at a world cup year..
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

One of our most promising players ever just had his contract re-nigged by Al Gharafa 🤦*♂️
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        Good news for his fitness. At his best he is dominant
                        Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                        hmm so he couldnt cancel the contract and leave them when they got relegated ?
                        danish 1 div is shiiitt, rather se him in ipl then since its a wc year..
                        think most logical thing is that we will se a move from vejle soon.. have a hard time imagening him playing in 1 division at a world cup year..
                        Bro at this point i'm praying that he is not benched in vejleh because the new coach didn't choose him . Most probably didn't even knew about saeid untill now.

His dad denied any links to IPL teams, he said its too early for saeid to join IPL teams.

Comment

Bro at this point i'm praying that he is not benched in vejleh because the new coach didn't choose him . Most probably didn't even knew about saeid untill now.

His dad denied any links to IPL teams, he said its too early for saeid to join IPL teams.
                          hmm, cant imagine he has a hight buy out clause, if he isnt able to scratch the contract after relegation.
                          he should be sought for, after making team of the year playing in a relegated team.

i bet vejle want to keep him, good player, and, they get bonus money from fifa if they own him when he goes to world cup.
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Farzad jan I've read that Al Qarafa rejected his contract so he will be back to vejleh, since he has a contract with them untill 2023.

Vejleh has a new manager "Ivan Prelec " so hopefully saeid is not benched in vejleh. I hope he can get another loan to a team in bundes liga 2 or liga nos .
                            Yes, his contract with Al Qarafa was very short term anyways, and since Qatari league is closed until after WC, make sense for them to release him. My question was more regarding Vejleh. When he signed a contract with them a few years ago, there was talk that in his contract is a relegation clause. In other words, if the club gets relegated, the contract is tore up and they go their separate ways. Of course I have not seen his contract so I can't be sure, but it is common practice when a weaker club signs up a strong player, for the strong player to insist on this clause so that he wouldn't languish in lower leagues for many years in case of demotion.

I certainly hope he is not at Vejleh right now as we need him to be signing with a strong team.

Comment

The best chance to revive his career at this point wold be to move to a CB position. He is too slow for the midfield.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

He's got no one to blame but himself. He absolutely destroyed what was otherwise a great career trajectory.
                                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Working...
                                X