Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will still never understand the people who actually preferred Azmoun staying in this weak club over moving to Bayer Leverkusen

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
      Still Azmoun should have been more involved in the offense, geting service or not. He is nowhere to be seen eachtime they attack. Its in these matches he needs to stand up and show him self.
      i agree, service is relatively nonexistent but his "Pressing front the top" efforts leave much more to be desired..!! he needs to stop walking about and bitching ...!
      regardless of your team losing and looking outclassed you gotta hustle and show hunger in order to stand out ....!! ITS A FKING CONTRACT YEAR MAN ...!! get it together ..!!

Comment

That’s false. He is mad bc nobody is pressing with him. He goes fkr press and no midfielder is following. They are all walking at midfield line while being down 2.

You cannot press when it’s 1v4. That’s not press thats khers vasat

Comment

Man, these Brazilians are the epitome of overrated, Malcom and Claudinho are fucking horrible and never pass properly.

Comment

Azmoun hasn’t received a single clean pass in open play. He’s been scrambling for all these attacks and literally every pass has been dreadful. Example there with Malcom on the counter

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              i agree, service is relatively nonexistent but his "Pressing front the top" efforts leave much more to be desired..!! he needs to stop walking about and bitching ...!
              regardless of your team losing and looking outclassed you gotta hustle and show hunger in order to stand out ....!! ITS A FKING CONTRACT YEAR MAN ...!! get it together ..!!
              I wonder how he will survive in Bundesliga or any top team with such attitude

Comment

Not 1 service to Azmoun, whatta shitty team!

Comment

stupid fking malcom

PASS THE FKING BALL FIRST TIME ALREADY..... STOP BALL HOGGING MODERFKER

Comment

Malcolm and Claudinho are just in it for themselves. Malcolm is terrible, Barcelona should buy him back now he would fit in well with Braithwaite and De Jong.

Comment

Man this must be so frustrating to play for zenith, i feel sorry for azmoun , i think he got the ball 1 time in the last 30 min

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        He works his ass off tonight, but gets no service, barely any balls and no good crosses, what do you expect him to do?
                        I dont see him working his ass off more then other players on his team. He is not even involved in any of their attacks, no shots on goal, no key passes, nothing. That is dissapointing atleast. Look at Malcom or Cloudinho both try and gets shots on goal. Its not first time Sarder is like this, i have seen many times he looks lazy and dont do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                          Man this must be so frustrating to play for zenith, i feel sorry for azmoun , i think he got the ball 1 time in the last 30 min
                          Dont be sorry, the pay check is nice to do some tourism across europe

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            I wonder how he will survive in Bundesliga or any top team with such attitude
                            Not only survive. He will thrive if he is playing in a team with actual pressing system and scheme where they defend as a team. Not 8 people passively walking in middle and azmoun trying to block 6 passing lanes by himself

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                              I dont see him working his ass off more then other players on his team. He is not even involved in any of their attacks, no shots on goal, no key passes, nothing. That is dissapointing atleast. Look at Malcom or Cloudinho both try and gets shots on goal. Its not first time Sarder is like this, i have seen many times he looks lazy and dont do anything.
                              What attacks lol

Comment

This just goes to show the quality of the Russian Premier league.

Zenit are hotshots in the RPL, but they get schooled over and over in the Champions league.

They are getting rocked by Juventus.

Malcom really sucks at passing, the defense is terrible, there is no team cohesion.
                                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Working...
                                X