Clear All

Why is he benched?

Comment

Guess I’m not watching this snore fest of a match then lol

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
        Why is he benched?
        fuuuck really..??
        i guess that earlier knock was bit more serious than i thought earlier..? and resurgence to form of Dz and others in his absence..!!
        i doubt he'd stay on bench too long though today..? especially if starters are unable to break down malmo by end of first half..!!

Comment

I thought they'd do the classic 'push a big team before narrow defeat and then lose against minnows' but I now hope they get royally thrashed. The disrespect, ffs.

Comment

his benching today maybe its a retaliatory measure of sorts...?? finally has become painfully evident that Sardar aint gonna be budging on their latest efforts to Extend his Contract ...??

Comment

If it's not an injury then I'd say Zenith trying to give him the shaft and screw him again.
              The one game he would find it comparatively easy to score and showcase his talent, and therefore, turn some big-ish heads. At home, against the weakest (on paper) team in the group.

Keeping him off the pitch, obviously reduces the chances of him making a major impact. Thus, making him less desirable for the market, hoping he would give up his transfer in Jan and just sign another contract with them!

otherwise, if fit, I really dont know why anyone would keep their top scorer off the pitch in such a game.

Comment

When people say jsut wait one more year and play CL and then you will go to much better teams on a free these are the risks they dont consider. Injury, random BS, etc. Sardar has been in good form this season and even vs chelsea it was dzyuba horror miss that cost them a great draw after sardar's brilliant setup play.

Meanwhile Leverkusen are 2nd in germany lol.

Comment

^ yeah. I never figured out why ppl were disrespecting Leverkusen.
                  Theyre a respected established club.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    When people say jsut wait one more year and play CL and then you will go to much better teams on a free these are the risks they dont consider. Injury, random BS, etc. Sardar has been in good form this season and even vs chelsea it was dzyuba horror miss that cost them a great draw after sardar's brilliant setup play.

Meanwhile Leverkusen are 2nd in germany lol.
                    I will never understand those (looking at you CBT lol) who saw Leverkusen as a lateral move and were celebrating when the move fell through

Now we have to continue to deal with this bs with Zenit for another year

Comment

WTF. I was counting hours for this match..

Comment

Fucks sake, Malmö is the only team in this group where Sardar has a decent chance to score goals and showcase himself to potential suitors, and Semak benches him? So much for staying another year at Zenit because of Champions League ''exposure''. I really hope Zenit gets destroyed today and Sardar moves in January.

Comment

What difference does it make what people say? At the end of the day, it’s Azmoun’s choice. I highly doubt Azmoun makes his decision just because people on an internet forum say Leverkusen or Lyon or what not are bad.

Comment

I wonder if this is even because of a knock? He still played some minutes in the last league match which should suggest that he’s fine. Hoping we hear more detail soon

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              What difference does it make what people say? At the end of the day, it’s Azmoun’s choice. I highly doubt Azmoun makes his decision just because people on an internet forum say Leverkusen or Lyon or what not are bad.
                              ?

Azmoun agreed on both Leverkusen and Lyon, only Zenit had to corporate in a transfer but they didn't. He did not have any choice unfortunately, but he's a professional and keeps his mouth shut unlike others who force a move.

Comment

I certainly wouldnt have minded the Leverk move , but certainly was underwhelmed by Lyon proposed move and against it .... mostly cause i hate that boring ass, overhyped by one rich team, mostly irrelevant league/country and their cheesy asss, mostly wanker people ..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X