Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty sure, if Azmoun comes, Alario will go (he is too good to be a backup (at least in his mind))

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
      The 2m will get settled quickly through add ons if nothing else surely. Leverkusen has money and will likely offload another squad player this summer
      Theyre apparently close to selling : Bailey for 30ish mio, wendell for around 7mio to italy, and finnish fwd will be leaving as well. As you say, plenty of cash to wrap up sardar deal, a long term target of theirs.

I guess Alario also has interest from italy and spain.

Comment

Some Leverkusen fans on that forum salivating over this kind of lineup:

Schick, Azmoun
        Diaby, Aranguiz, Palacios, Wirtz
        Bakker, Tapsoba, Kossounou, Frimpong
        Hradecky

Comment

The Finnish forward had a good season last year on loan so that would be good business. It is a shame that Bailey goes as he could potentially be a great playmaker for a Sardar.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            The Finnish forward had a good season last year on loan so that would be good business. It is a shame that Bailey goes as he could potentially be a great playmaker for a Sardar.
            If they do bring on Azmoun to play next to Schick in a two striker line-up under the new coach (who used to play with two forwards at his last employ), then they can't lose both Alerio and Pohjanpalo, since they will need a third striker for back-up (or if they lose both, they'd have to find a 3rd striker as backup in the transfermarket)

Comment

They also have young Brazilian player (I think he is at the Olympics) who can play as a forward called Paulinho.

Have they recruited anyone new on the wings as they sold Gray to Everton and potentially Bailey.

Comment

Originally posted by P-Rug View Post
                Some Leverkusen fans on that forum salivating over this kind of lineup:

Schick, Azmoun
                Diaby, Aranguiz, Palacios, Wirtz
                Bakker, Tapsoba, Kossounou, Frimpong
                Hradecky
                Thats a very good lineup. Diaby, Wirtz, and frimpong can send in some good passes.

Comment

I think they have enough quality wingers in Diaby, Wirtz, Paulinho, Amiri who can play wide too.

Diaby and Wirtz are top talents. I think Wirtz is probably going to transfer to Bayern at some point in the future. Just 18 and something really special. Diaby is getting looks from the likes of real, dortmund want him to replace sancho, etc. So he will have enough support for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                    Thats a very good lineup. Diaby, Wirtz, and frimpong can send in some good passes.
                    Agreed, there is going to be some really good quality players around Azmoun if/when a transfer is finalized.

Looks like they are also nearing signing another defender (also discussed on their fan forum)

https://www.calcionapoli24.it/calcio...r-n489093.html

Comment

Interesting side note about leverkusen is they have already done business with zenit in the last few weeks. Zenit GK Andrey Lunev got transferred to Leverkusen so I think that can have implications on them being able to work out a deal. Seems like they’re close but if leverkusen want our boy they should quit the nickle and diming they are currently doing before Roma or even another team jump in.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Imagine , Sardar may actually soon be playing with wingers and full backs who can actually cross a ball into the box.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          Interesting side note about leverkusen is they have already done business with zenit in the last few weeks. Zenit GK Andrey Lunev got transferred to Leverkusen so I think that can have implications on them being able to work out a deal. Seems like they’re close but if leverkusen want our boy they should quit the nickle and diming they are currently doing before Roma or even another team jump in.
                          That is what Zenit would want , a bidding war Over him.

Comment

Imagine , Sardar may actually soon be playing with wingers and full backs who can actually cross a ball into the box.
                            I don't want to get too excited (until there is ink on a contract) and don't want to set expectations too high, but I follow the Bundesliga very closely (since I grew up in Germany), and I don't think a 15-20 goal season is unreasonable for him in that league and with this team/cast of players.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              thats not only business theyve done in russia this summer.

They also sold croatian CB tin Jedvaj to Leverkusen for around EU 4 million.

From that respect they seem to have intermediaries setup and exp in negotiations with russians.

Comment

The Amiri-Azmoun connection could be great. They can speak in mother tongue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrbHWymIOzo

Comment

Working...
                                X