• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Zenith's Brazilians are all overrated.
    sorta
    i like Wendell ... he's got a solid all around game
    Malcolm blows too hot n cold .... sometimes he looks like a real deal but often comes across too greedy and ball hoggish and too slow to release a good forward pass..!
    claudinho looks shitt all around ...talk about spluging stupid sums on player just because they are brizillan
    that other brizillan wingback of theirs i cant remember his face is also quite avg at best

Comment

Azmoun made a lovely run then and checked his run to stay onside , was an easy ball to play to him and Claudinho messes it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Claudinho is horrible.
        I disagree Nokhodi jan. I think he's been brilliant on the ball

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Azmoun doesn't press, I see him walking while the Chelsea pass the ball near him
          1 on 3 pressing is mostly useless. He needs at least another Zenith player in his vicinity. Even TM does this better.

Comment

Claudinho needs to come off at half time.

Comment

https://buffstreams.tv/live-chelsea
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                I disagree Nokhodi jan. I think he's been brilliant on the ball
                Disagree. His final touch is really bad. That's what he's there for.
                Especially vital in a game like this where they won't get too many touches in dangerous spots.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Azmoun doesn't press, I see him walking while the Chelsea pass the ball near him
                  (freaking annoying to me too, did a lotta bs joggin at WC too..) i think he is trying to play coy to put his markers to sleep and then fk them with a swift counter goal once he catch them nappin ...!?

Comment

At least the brazilians are pressing. Azmoun not even intending to press

Comment

You're not going to press when you are the only player from your team within 30 yards. Triangles, people. Triangles!

Comment

Originally posted by rizz View Post
                        At least the brazilians are pressing. Azmoun not even intending to press
                        Agreed.. The brazilians have been the least of Zenit's worries.

Lack of technical ability from some of these Russian guys like Kuzyaev and Sutormin are holding them back

Comment

Barrios has been brilliant.

Comment

Sardar continuing to win balls in the air and then have it turned to shit by Zenith players who can't handle the physical Chelsea style.

Comment

Azmoun get a yellow card for Chelsea captain

Comment

Azmoun draws a yellow card from a flailing arm by azpilicueta on a header

Comment

Working...
                                X