This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

nice, did he win MOM..?? or is that for his fan's player of month dealio..?

he was lively and active for most of the match that i saw of him but his last touch was bit lacking or service kept going away from him..!

Comment

^It's the official award ceremony/presentation for his Player of the Month.

Comment

Milan's sporting director Frederic Massara commented on Todofichajes' information about the club's substantive interest in Zenit striker Serdar Azmun.

According to the source, Milan will offer Azmun a contract until 2026 with a salary of 3.2 million euros.

“Azmun is a quality footballer. But these are nothing more than rumors. The transfer window has already closed and it is pointless to run ahead, ”Massara said.

https://www.sports.ru/football/1101089659.html

Comment

It will be interesting to see how things will play out for Azmoun. I move to a big club like Milan would be great for him and our futbol.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              Milan's sporting director Frederic Massara commented on Todofichajes' information about the club's substantive interest in Zenit striker Serdar Azmun.

According to the source, Milan will offer Azmun a contract until 2026 with a salary of 3.2 million euros.

“Azmun is a quality footballer. But these are nothing more than rumors. The transfer window has already closed and it is pointless to run ahead, ”Massara said.

Dude you could have got him for 20mn this year, next year you have to stand in line!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

so many big clubs can come in play in winter or next summer, thats gonna be exciting for SA. He needs to keep up his pace though in zenit

Comment

Milan can be the best move, doesn't matter where they end on the table, this is a legendary club. with lots and lots of football legends. They also take care of their important players once they retire. and keep them around.

And i love Milan, so ..

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Milan can be the best move, doesn't matter where they end on the table, this is a legendary club. with lots and lots of football legends. They also take care of their important players once they retire. and keep them around.

And i love Milan, so ..
                    I agree actually, and I think they are currently playing some of the nicer football in Italy.

My only concern would be if giroud,ibra were both there next season. If there is just 1 left I think sardar would be a starter for many games, and have a more experienced player to learn from/take pressure off him at times

Comment

As a Milan fan, I'd love him at our club but I don't think we are in need of a striker, even next season. We have Giroud, Ibrahimovic, Leao, Rebic and Pellegri. Unless Ibrahimovic retires, I don't see us buying anyone.
                      golbezanpodcast.com
                      twitter.com/GolBezan
                      instagram.com/GolBezan
                      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                        As a Milan fan, I'd love him at our club but I don't think we are in need of a striker, even next season. We have Giroud, Ibrahimovic, Leao, Rebic and Pellegri. Unless Ibrahimovic retires, I don't see us buying anyone.
                        Well I think this is all mainly considering Ibra does retire.

Anyways Giroud as well is old, Leao almost always plays wing, Pellegri was not even a factor off the bench for monaco - doubt he will turn into anything very productive soon for milan.

Comment

I agree actually, and I think they are currently playing some of the nicer football in Italy.

My only concern would be if giroud,ibra were both there next season. If there is just 1 left I think sardar would be a starter for many games, and have a more experienced player to learn from/take pressure off him at times
                          Yes, this is a concern if both Giroud and Ibra are still around,.

Comment

There is always competition in big clubs, sure you have to consider all scenarios but at some point you have to challenge yourself, he is capable to keep it up and perform at highest level, he is more ready mentality now than 2 years a go.
                            If he again finish as top scorer or top 2-3 in the league and score few in CL, he will get lots of offers this off season, and he can choose what is the best for him(Playing time, career, etc).
                            He just can not go wrong, because he is 27 and not 21 anymore.

Comment

And to think that some so-called experts on this forum were pushing/rooting for a move to Lyon or Leverkusen this summer

A smal yet significant minority (myself included) kept reiterating the fact that Sardar will undoubtably have many top suitors, when he becomes a free agent in summer 2022! It has already started apparently

PS. Milan would be awesome btw!!

Comment

Originally posted by CBT View Post
                                And to think that some so-called experts on this forum were pushing/rooting for a move to Lyon or Leverkusen this summer
                                A smal yet significant minority (myself included) kept reiterating the fact that Sardar will undoubtably have many top suitors, when he becomes a free agent in summer 2022! It has already started apparently
                                PS. Milan would be awesome btw!!
                                Milan's rumors are recurrent, when he was 17 years old, last year and this summer. Nothing came from it. I also remember Sevilla so called interested 3 months ago. All these lead to nothing, no transfer and no better suitors.
                                Too early to predict what will happen

Comment

Working...
                                X