X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    https://youtu.be/JJQvnuydwNk
    Skip to end for sardar on transfer.
    He says zenit rejected all offers. The 4 bids were from leverkusen roma lyon and spurs.
    He says he will leave on a free.
    Tottenham would have been a great transfer if it went through, even though they had a bad season this year. The prem would be the highest level challenge for Sardar. At least we know that he had legit offers, I'm sure there will be better teams knocking on his door when he's a free agent like some mentioned here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Tottenham would have been a great transfer if it went through, even though they had a bad season this year. The prem would be the highest level challenge for Sardar. At least we know that he had legit offers, I'm sure there will be better teams knocking on his door when he's a free agent like some mentioned here.
      Huh? Spurs are first place this year they look great under Santo…..this one will haunt me for a while it was the perfect time for him to join Tottenham. Wolves wanted him when santo was their coach so it seems like he is the one who is interested…..hopefully their interest will only grow stronger now that he will be free.

Sardar and son would be a dream come true to watch they would compliment each other perfectly
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        I’m willing to bet a lot it’s a premier league club that is on the verge of swooping up Sardar….could be anyone in the prem really
        Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Sardar won man of the match: https://twitter.com/fczenit_en/statu...553404928?s=21
        Also quick question for anyone going off m
        What do you guys think the chances are Spurs might be interested in Sardar? His price tag is chump change for the Spurs and also we know Wolves were actively trying to bring him in just before he joined Zenit and that was when Nuno Santo was coaching them and now he is with Spurs!
        If there is that miracle team that comes in and swoops up Sardar I think it has to be Spurs just on their actual need for a center forward and someone who can come in quick and have an immediate impact. Sardar + Son would be so entertaining to watch!
        Someone made a good call
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Considering how hush hush and under the radar this supposed Spurs interest gone, i assume it was just a contingency interest had Kane left the club..??

regardless, some of you should post about this supposed interest in Tott forums and get their fans wound up about it ...!!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            In an interview with iranian journalists, Azmoun confirmed he had proposals from lyon, roma, leverkusen and Tottenham, and he will certainly leave zenit as a free agent.
            Sounds just like Mbappe situation with Real Madrid/PSG.. Good to see him have control of his club situation come this January and sign a pre-agreement with any club.
            I am hoping it's more Leverkusen or Tottenham instead of Roma/Lyon. I think more clubs will come calling later on.

Comment

Tottenham have lots of games to play (all the cup games, european competition etc). Kane will also not stay at Tottenham forever. I think if they were looking for someone they can eventually turn into a Kane replacement, Sardar is the right man for the job. Him and son would have a sick partnership up front!

Spurs will no doubt keep their eye on him and their interest may increase if he continues performing well.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                Sounds just like Mbappe situation with Real Madrid/PSG.. Good to see him have control of his club situation come this January and sign a pre-agreement with any club.
                I am hoping it's more Leverkusen or Tottenham instead of Roma/Lyon. I think more clubs will come calling later on.
                It's a bit different though because clubs were low balling Zenit with offers of around $15M for Azmoun so it didn't make sense for Zenit to sell him. Where as Real Madrid offered $220M for Mbappe at the end.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                  It's a bit different though because clubs were low balling Zenit with offers of around $15M for Azmoun so it didn't make sense for Zenit to sell him. Where as Real Madrid offered $220M for Mbappe at the end.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                  yea
                  that was a bizarre decision to turn down 200 freaking mil for a player they are sure to loose (likely to Madrid ?) for free next summer..!! :/
                  and here we are pissed at Zenit for declining measly 15mil to let go of their most important and arguably best player, ahead of UCL in a group of death, with little time to find a half worthy replacement at likely twice the amount they were to get for him...!! i was sure they will give a beelakh to such measly offers from OL so late in window..! But sorta surprised they did so with Bayer's offer earlier..!!

btw
                  didnt take the british media long to get a whiff and report on possible link of Tott with Sardar

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...transfer-saga/

Comment

Glad to see the hysterics are finally calming down.

My prediction: As soon as Sardar is a free agent, a massive bidding war amongst many teams will develop and he will end up in a much better spot than any of the recent transfer rumors.

Plus, to repeat once more: 3 more goals and Azmoun will be the all time highest foreign goals scorer in the history of Russian football.

And yes, that's a record to be proud off to put on Azmoun's resume and it will be a marketing plus.

Comment

^ only 3 more goals..?? i thought it was more like 23 more..? sorta unreachable..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        ^ only 3 more goals..?? i thought it was more like 23 more..? sorta unreachable..?
                        Yes 3 more goals!

I'm going to try to link to a previous post, so I don't have to re-quote verbatim. I've never done this before, so in case it doen't work, the post number is 1257 in this thread.

Comment

https://www.siamolaroma.it/2021/09/0...fara-a-giugno/

Azmoun says stop talking about me but italian media absolutely refuse.

Now CDS claiming that he is Mou/Pinto's main priority for next summer, and already started negotiations for his arrival in June.

One thing is for sure. If he keeps up this form and adds a few CL goals on a free transfer in a post covid world there are few better deals available.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                            Glad to see the hysterics are finally calming down.

My prediction: As soon as Sardar is a free agent, a massive bidding war amongst many teams will develop and he will end up in a much better spot than any of the recent transfer rumors.

Plus, to repeat once more: 3 more goals and Azmoun will be the all time highest foreign goals scorer in the history of Russian football.

And yes, that's a record to be proud off to put on Azmoun's resume and it will be a marketing plus.
                            there will be a big bidding for him, and i belive in june 2022 he will be one of the main forwards being faught over. if he perform well in champion league and iran qualify for world cup he will be the hottest forward in the market

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              there will be a big bidding for him, and i belive in june 2022 he will be one of the main forwards being faught over. if he perform well in champion league and iran qualify for world cup he will be the hottest forward in the market
                              indeed ..... he needs to be choosy and patient for time being..!
                              he doesnt need to commit early to any team, unless a really tempting Personal package from a promising club..!! the problem with Roma is that the competition for the likely Sole striker role is rather stiff currently after the capture of that Tammy bitch and the uzbeki fake Sardar..!! but if they look likely to qualify for UCL, that may still remain a tempting proposition..!! if he keeps his scoring form up and get a couple of key goals in UCL, he will likely be in position to demand $imilar hefty Personal packages as Dzeko used to..!!

Comment

As a free agent he can do better than Roma/West Ham/Lyon. Needs to aim for a Consistent CL side in a top 4 league.

Comment

Working...
                                X