Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking this issue had to be due to the difficulty of EU passport/visa or the fact Iranian probably don't buy jerseys but seems like a lot of transfers have been going on at a bargain and a fraction of what they use to
    Either the bubble has popped permanently or this is the effect of COVID impact on clubs.
    Think the covid financial impact is more likely. Aside from PSG City and maybe Chelsea everyone else is hurting.
    Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

That is what happens when a crappy president financially mismanages the team and ignores La Masia.

Comment

I am the first person to applaud a move to a better club and league. But at least for me, first and foremost, Sardars performances in TM is what matters. Surely a move to a better club will most likely help, but this is not always the case. Some players under perform in national team jerseys, others dont. I think Ali Daei is a good example of this. Azizi too.

The most important thing is that he goes to a club that have a culture and coach that further develops players. As far as I am concerned this is the most important thing. There is no room for player development in the best clubs in the world. They want a complete and finished product ready to deliver. If you have for example a goal drought as Taremi had, these heartless top clubs would be merciless. They have all the means to be. It isnt a charity after all.

Sometimes it is better to stay.

Comment

If Ferguson was still around. MUFC would be the best destination for Sardar. I can even stretch the argument so far as to say: he should only opt for these top clubs if the coach have the skillset and interest in developing players. Not even Klopp qualify for this criteria IMHO. Yes he makes players play better for his team. But as I see it, someone like Klopp makes the team better. Not necessarily the players in themselves.

Comment

As a Liverpool fan I find that comment baffling but everyone is allowed their opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
              I was thinking this issue had to be due to the difficulty of EU passport/visa or the fact Iranian probably don't buy jerseys but seems like a lot of transfers have been going on at a bargain and a fraction of what they use to
              Either the bubble has popped permanently or this is the effect of COVID impact on clubs.
              Think the covid financial impact is more likely. Aside from PSG City and maybe Chelsea everyone else is hurting.
              real madrid is hurting the least, they took the covid situation like a champ

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                As a Liverpool fan I find that comment baffling but everyone is allowed their opinion.
                Well I exagerated. You're completely right. The argument about top clubs in general still stands IMHO. Anyway, he needs to go to a top club with interest in player development. Theyre few imho.

Comment

Lyon basically already confirmed they will try signing him in january (Aulas the chairman) says some dossiers will be revisited then.

Have a hard time thinking they can convince sardar to give up FA status a few months after that just to move to OL in january but you never know. IT seems bosz is very convincing in relaying his vision.

Comment

guess it all depends on how they do in the league and cups until then. i can se it happening if they are top 3 in the league in january. think its the top 2 going direct to champions league and 3rd team playing qualifers to CL, 4th going direct to europa league? not sure though.

anyway if they are top 3 he might just be more keen to go there hoping to play cl the year after and maybe transferr to psg after that when messi leaves at 36
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                      Barca is becoming an mediocre team..
                      How things can change. From Ronaldinho and Messi to Brathwaite and de Jong. Even Depay shouldn't be playing for Barca..
                      Koeman is bringing all the Holland NT to barca. Holland NT that missed euro 2016 and wc2018, and didn't do wonders during euro2020.
                      Partybazy

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        Koeman is bringing all the Holland NT to barca. Holland NT that missed euro 2016 and wc2018, and didn't do wonders during euro2020.
                        Partybazy
                        Yap. Barca's lows in the past 30 years coincided with how many Dutch NT players they had.
                        Obviously they had some good times with Dutch managers (Cryuff), but it hasn't been great since.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Lyon basically already confirmed they will try signing him in january (Aulas the chairman) says some dossiers will be revisited then.

Have a hard time thinking they can convince sardar to give up FA status a few months after that just to move to OL in january but you never know. IT seems bosz is very convincing in relaying his vision.
                          Perhaps, if they offered him a much juicier personal package, and Bosz position at the club was on a solid ground then he may commit to them early ...? after all Sardar seems very keen on finding a next destination club where he is being sought after by the coach and mostly relied on as a starter..!! and not too many other higher profile EU clubs could offer him such guarantees, even as a FA..!!?

he is also quite likely to be shipped off in Winter Transfer window anyhow .... probably for 10-14mil or so ..?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Yap. Barca's lows in the past 30 years coincided with how many Dutch NT players they had.
                            Obviously they had some good times with Dutch managers (Cryuff), but it hasn't been great since.
                            I think Spain in general. Real Madrid never had good luck with Dutch players either. Sneijder, Robben, Van Der Vaart all did better when they left La Liga.

Comment

I'm personally very disappointed at Sardar and he is going to be a wasted talent. He could've left Russia a couple of years ago and didn't. Still doesn't leave waiting for FA status? who knows what's gonna happen till then. God forbid form drop, injuries, change in other team interests, etc. all could affect the offers you get in the future. Whether it's greed or just comfort zone, he is a true waste of talent unfortunately.

Comment

Sardar wanted to leave , he agreed personal terms with two different clubs but Zenit wanted more from Leverkusen earlier in the transfer window and then said they didn’t have enough time to find a replacement with Lyon. He has done nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X