Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously Mor was and is a failure, i was just stating that its possible to transfer to a top club from even (much) smaller clubs than Zenit.

Comment

Zenit's Twitter is swamped by French OL fans...

https://twitter.com/fczenit_en/statu...315964932?s=19

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

looool alot of #FreeAzmoun on their twitter
        poor kid hope he stays and goes in winterbreak after scoring a 5-6 goals in the groupstage
        I want to se this group in CL!

THIS ONE MADE ME LMAO THOUG
        https://twitter.com/i/status/1430999871562129413
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I think Pep Guardiola will snatch him before the transfer deadline! Would be so awesome to see him play for Manchester City 😍

Comment

https://twitter.com/i/status/1431005438003355656
            HIGHLIGHTS, he had a strong display on a corner aswell. seems he did a great game.
            also, some poor defending in the highlights from zenit
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
              I think Pep Guardiola will snatch him before the transfer deadline! Would be so awesome to see him play for Manchester City 😍
              The idea sounds nice, but he would just sit on their bench. Especially before world cup, he has to be in a situation where he gets regular playing time (i.e. either stay at Zenit until free agency or end up somewhere where he gets minutes).

Comment

Originally posted by P-Rug View Post
                The idea sounds nice, but he would just sit on their bench. Especially before world cup, he has to be in a situation where he gets regular playing time (i.e. either stay at Zenit until free agency or end up somewhere where he gets minutes).
                He would get minutes, Man City has only Gabriel Jesus on top. He surely could break in to the starting eleven, no doubt about his ability

Comment

Sardar’s footwork and control leading up to his goal was superb.

Comment

5 days left in the window…

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      that's so fking retarded of their fans... so what he is going through a little dip in form... he is still 2nd best overall footballer in that team
                      i liked how sardar after scoring quickly ran towards him to give him a hug for finally somebody getting him a Quick Service in this game..!! and to shut up their asshole fans who were booing him..

they really need to work on quick movements without the ball and much more 1 Touch Passing in the final 3rd of the pitch..!!
                      lost count of how many golden chances went begging today for them all because their playmakers coon-fingering the ball and way too many fking touches before releasing a pass..!!
                      this new player Claudinho was the worse... he looks bit too lightweight to cut it in this league and more importantly takes him forever to make a decision on the ball and release a pass..!!
                      he shows good potential but certainly must improve his speed of decision making and passing to be successful for zenit...!
                      Sardar woulda easily had his 2nd today late on had Sutormin didnt take 2-3 extra touches before laying the ball off for him top of the box for the shot that got deflected off defender..!! he was wide open for the shot for like 5 seconds before getting the damn service..! fking annoying
                      Well said….not only is Dzubya still their 2nd best player but he also brings out the best in Sardar the two really do go together like peanut butter and jelly. Dzubya is at his best with Sardar as well….the chemistry and way they compliment each other from a style stand point is superb.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I think I've watched that goal 10 times and it gets better and better each time. Plan to watch it a few more times before bed.

Comment

Comment

Tammy Abraham scores those in his sleep. Just a shame he's too crap to do it in real life.

Comment

it was a good goal but i think some of you lot are gassing it up a bit much

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                                Okay, Paredes this, Witsel that...What about Emre Mor transfering from FC Nordsjeland straight to Dortmund? I can give you lots and lots of other examples even...

My point is, Zenit is not a small club, it is definately possible to move from there to a top club. If its possible to do that for a 19 year old from Nordsjeland, than it definately should be doable from Zenit too. If Sardar was South American, european or african im sure he would not be playin for Zenit right now.
                                If Azmoun was South American or European or African he would've been playing for and elite club such as Real Madrid, Barcelona, Inter, Liverpool etc.he is too good for Lyon and Leverkusen who are not even willing to pay his transfer value or worth. I rather he stays at Zenit this season ans shows Juve and Chelsea what he is made of, like Taremi did last season against them.

Comment

Working...
                                X