This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P-Rug View Post
    I hope Bosz having chased him for 4 years will not be the deciding factor for him, as I think German league will be better exposure for him for next level (e.g. Dortmund and Bayern may be without Haaland and Lewandowski next year). Also, I think we all remember when Jahanbaksh chose Brighton for sentimental reasons (e.g. they had similarly chased him before). Just as Houghton was out the next year, the same fate may await Bosz if he underperforms (not off to a great start so far after 3 games).
    There is a key difference, brighton sucked. These are two teams with regular CL/EL pedigree and rosters loaded with talent, and frankly similar level players.

If it comes down to positive of leverkusen being a harder league with potentially less chance of guaranteed starting from day 1 or Lyon where i coach guaranteeing you fix spot more or less, that is an understandable choice.

Also must be said at this point who knows how reliable these rumors are. I find it hard to believe leverkusen would sign alario to an extension and still keep sardar offer on the table.

Comment

Of course I know him. Unfortunately, because we played him with Ajax against Rostov in the Champions League and he killed us! » Explained the Rhone coach during the presentations of Xherdan Shaqiri and Emerson. He added: “He's a really good player, and I like having good players on my team. I have been for years. "

- Source: Topmercato.com - Article: https://www.topmercato.com/284251-ol...medium=twitter

Bosz at public presser today meant for shaqiri and emerson unveiling. They must feel they have solid chance to get him as public comments like these are pretty rare...Seems hes in love with sardar

Comment

OL would be an absolute disappointment. even more disappointing than Amir going to LaLiga2

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          Of course I know him. Unfortunately, because we played him with Ajax against Rostov in the Champions League and he killed us! » Explained the Rhone coach during the presentations of Xherdan Shaqiri and Emerson. He added: “He's a really good player, and I like having good players on my team. I have been for years. "

- Source: Topmercato.com - Article: https://www.topmercato.com/284251-ol...medium=twitter

Bosz at public presser today meant for shaqiri and emerson unveiling. They must feel they have solid chance to get him as public comments like these are pretty rare...Seems hes in love with sardar
          Talking about Azmoun at pressers for Shaqiri and Emerson is pretty interesting. Definitely must feel they’ve gotten some legit traction on talks to be openly talking about him

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
            OL would be an absolute disappointment. even more disappointing than Amir going to LaLiga2

Even more disappointing than Ghaeidi going to the Emirates?
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
              Even more disappointing than Ghaeidi going to the Emirates?
              yes...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                There is a key difference, brighton sucked. These are two teams with regular CL/EL pedigree and rosters loaded with talent, and frankly similar level players.

If it comes down to positive of leverkusen being a harder league with potentially less chance of guaranteed starting from day 1 or Lyon where i coach guaranteeing you fix spot more or less, that is an understandable choice.

Also must be said at this point who knows how reliable these rumors are. I find it hard to believe leverkusen would sign alario to an extension and still keep sardar offer on the table.
                Yeah, I wish it weren't so, but Leverkusen, after signing Alario, is unlikely (though Alario is constantly hurt, so not sure if they are making contingency plans).

Comment

French journalists already started to mispell his name : Sadar Azmoun, Azmoum.

Comment

L'Histoire de Sardar Azmoun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elttrUZT3yU

Comment

I wonder if its because Iranian fans don't buy official jerseys that his price is dinked?
                      Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Vincent Ponsot on Iranian international Sardar Azmoun : "we are not going to lie to each other, if some information had not leaked, he would already be with us."

i don't understand this?
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Match against CSKA today... Last one before the deadline/international break, this could potentially be his last appereance for Zenit. The CL draw is also takin place today, both Zenit & Porto in pot 3.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                            Vincent Ponsot on Iranian international Sardar Azmoun : "we are not going to lie to each other, if some information had not leaked, he would already be with us."

i don't understand this?
                            He was talking about Andre onana

Comment

"Easier" possible group for the boys:
                              Lille
                              Sevilla
                              Porto/Zenit
                              Sheriff/Malmö/Bern

Hard one:
                              Man City
                              PSG
                              Porto/Zenit
                              AC Milan

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                                Match against CSKA today... Last one before the deadline/international break, this could potentially be his last appereance for Zenit. The CL draw is also takin place today, both Zenit & Porto in pot 3.
                                I think he will stay at Zenit and tbh this is the preferable option compared to a transfer to Lyon

Comment

Working...
                                X