Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His contract at Zenit runs out before the World Cup as it takes place in the Winter.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
      Bosz's last 2 teams came crashing down hard. Hopefully Lyon doesn't end in turmoil.
      huh..!! :/
      i think his brand of offensive football doesnt quiet yield enough positive result in these day and age football...!!? unless he in Eredivisie..!!

i highly doubt Zenit would settle for 12... maybe 15-16?

Comment

Interesting going forward for European places that in the UEFA coefficient that the Portuguese league is now rated higher than French league. Russian league has fallen to 9th place behind the Scottish league.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_coefficient

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          Interesting going forward for European places that in the UEFA coefficient that the Portuguese league is now rated higher than French league. Russian league has fallen to 9th place behind the Scottish league.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_coefficient
          Speaking of leagues. Love the fact that Liga Nos has become a welcoming ground for our boys. And as much as we shit on Eridivise in this forum, would love to see more of our young talent go there instead of Belgium.

Comment

As expected Zenit rejected Lyon's 11millions bid

Comment

OL is busy selling some more players, making (financial) room for Bosz his priority signing ; Azmoun.

According to some fans on twitter, their will be a much higher 2nd bid in the making.
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                OL is busy selling some more players, making (financial) room for Bosz his priority signing ; Azmoun.
                According to some fans on twitter, their will be a much higher 2nd bid in the making.
                I don't doubt about that.
                The deal is possible with some add on.

Comment

They are hoping that Cornet agrees to join Burnley today , 15 million pound is the agreed price. I have also seen talk that they will be willing to sell Aouar, Spurs have been linked with him today.

Comment

Juninho (lyon manager) admits Azmoun is their main target : https://madeinfoot.ouest-france.fr/i...un-352653.html

Comment

Juninho wat a legend, best freekicks ever.. only boring thing if he goes is that its no champions leage this year then..
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

some reports still suggesting that leverkusen offer is still on the table...

Translation:
                        <<Small point on #Azmoun : Leverkusen made an offer of 18M € (14 + 4) at the end of July, but Zenit delayed, in order to find his successor ... who arrived on August 13 (Claudinho). Since then, Bayer would have returned to the charge, but Azmoun seems to favor OL. Only concern... Zenit has an offer (a priori still valid) of 18 M € in the hands.

However, OL will find it difficult to reach this sum.
                        The hardest part will therefore be to convince Zenit. Also hoping that Leverkusen let go of the case for good. Fingers crossed ...>>

Comment

Azmoun seems to favor OL? If true, interesting...wonder why. Maybe due to the increased Ligue 1 exposure this year due to Messi.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                            Azmoun seems to favor OL? If true, interesting...wonder why. Maybe due to the increased Ligue 1 exposure this year due to Messi.
                            I doubt that has much to do with it. I can think most realistic reason is the coach peter Bosz chasing him for past 4 years at various clubs, probably making really strong case for him to choose OL?

There is not much difference in the level of the squads, Lyon have a stronger midfield line and Leverkusen a stronger defense. Both could use Sardar up top.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              I doubt that has much to do with it. I can think most realistic reason is the coach peter Bosz chasing him for past 4 years at various clubs, probably making really strong case for him to choose OL?

There is not much difference in the level of the squads, Lyon have a stronger midfield line and Leverkusen a stronger defense. Both could use Sardar up top.
                              I hope Bosz having chased him for 4 years will not be the deciding factor for him, as I think German league will be better exposure for him for next level (e.g. Dortmund and Bayern may be without Haaland and Lewandowski next year). Also, I think we all remember when Jahanbaksh chose Brighton for sentimental reasons (e.g. they had similarly chased him before). Just as Houghton was out the next year, the same fate may await Bosz if he underperforms (not off to a great start so far after 3 games).

Comment

Going with a coach for initial transfer i think is a smart move. You are basically guaranteed as a starter for your first season and assuming the team style fits you, you'll get your chance to shine and perform. If you then perform well in your first season, even if the coach gets sacked the successor will have a tough time justifying your replacement or at the very least youll be set up for another good transfer.

Comment

Working...
                                X