This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
    ^^ with less than one year contract & the strong will of Azmoun to leave, i can imagine a 10+ million deal with extra's (resale clausule, bonuses for amount of games played etc).
    Well then that would make zenit the dumbest team around since they had an 18 mio offer from leverkusen (16 mio up front) rejected 3 weeks ago. I don’t think sardar has stronger desire to go to OL than leverkusen.

Lyon are a stronger side than zenit and have some brilliant midfielders, but it’s quite a lateral move although better exposure overall. Important factor is that bosz really wants him as his #9, that can tip the scale Bc he won’t have to worry about proving himself or waiting for a chance to break starting xi.

As BL says, if he can get agents to insert reasonable Release clause (around EU 25 mio) then it can be a solid move. That way if he scores 30 goals in the typically open French league and puts together a nice EL run with OL he is perfectly positioned for big transfer in a year or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      I am surprised that they will want to sell Cherki, only just turned 18 and is meant to have a lot of potential. From what I saw Shaqiri went for 9.5 million pounds , also Zenit wanted 25 million for Sardar about a couple of weeks ago so unless they are desperate to get rid of him (which they have not come across as not) then I don’t see him moving for 10-15 million euros. Football is a strange game though.
      yea man the numbers dont add up for his possible Lyon transfer..!!?? these fkers trying to get him over line for under 15, while Bayer offered 15+4 and still couldnt convince Zenit to let him go..!!

i think there is always a big discrepancies$$ between figures fed to media and the actual $$ players transfer for..! but if sardar ends up in Lyon for 15mil or less then there is some bs $cam going on here in the background we may not be privy to ..? i get it that being late in the transfer window has its affect but still doesnt explain the big differences between bayer n OL offers here..!!

another twist in the saga is that that OL's Sporting Director Juninho would like to sign Montpellier forward Gaëtan Laborde while the coach is far more keen of a Azmoun capture..!!
      may be Zenit would agree to part with Azmoun for 15mil or so, if Juninho hands off their main replacement target and help them get Gaetan over to zenit for similar figures..???
      https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.co...5AkXFQ.twitter

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        Well then that would make zenit the dumbest team around since they had an 18 mio offer from leverkusen (16 mio up front) rejected 3 weeks ago. I don’t think sardar has stronger desire to go to OL than leverkusen.

Lyon are a stronger side than zenit and have some brilliant midfielders, but it’s quite a lateral move although better exposure overall. Important factor is that bosz really wants him as his #9, that can tip the scale Bc he won’t have to worry about proving himself or waiting for a chance to break starting xi.

As BL says, if he can get agents to insert reasonable Release clause (around EU 25 mio) then it can be a solid move. That way if he scores 30 goals in the typically open French league and puts together a nice EL run with OL he is perfectly positioned for big transfer in a year or so.
        Who knows what happened behind the scene concerning BL move? And sometimes clubs gamble on more & more doesn't come.

Anyhow, i agree on the lateral move. Lyon isn't my first, second or third option for our striker either ; - )
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Was bayer really interested or was he a plan B in case alario didn't renew?
            Agree on the rest. If he joins them, hopefully bosz won't get sacked during the season

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Agree on the rest. If he joins them, hopefully bosz won't get sacked during the season
              I mean we can always claim to have ptsd from other Iranian transfer sagas but basically every piece of independent reporting, from German to italian to Russian sources confirms veracity of leverkusen offer and that he was their first option. Acc to Russian sources after fee was agreed Zenit pulled plug. Whether that is the case or not, there was for sure an 18 mio offer on the table in up front fees + add ons

Comment

i wondered if they were just toying with Sardar's capture idea, in order to get Alario to extend at favorable rate ,,!! all i remember is that Alario who's looking scared of being replaced scores a couple nice goals in a friendly for Bayer and the next day he gets his extension and with that goes any aspirations for Sardar's capture..!!
                and you are right, this is a real risky transfer for sardar to a team that in my view is below level of Zenit and having to compete with some 3 already stablished number 9s and a coach who's lost his first couple or so matches already and could be on a shaky ground moving forward into the season..!! few more losses he could well be packing, leaving sardar in a real precarious situation at OL, in the run up to WC..!!

he shouldnt rush into this transfer.... only go to OL if Zenit force his hand ...then only do so on a favorable term$ with a reasonable release clause...!!
                who knows Panic buy timing is still up on us, who knows which other club may yet step up and make offers..??

the issue with zenit dumping him off in Winter Transfer instead of now is that by then many top clubs who are still involved in CL likely wouldn't be interested in him as he has already featured in CL and cap-tied to Zenit in CL .... So he could be forced to extend more than transferring to even more tokhmy club than OL..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  i wondered if they were just toying with Sardar's capture idea, in order to get Alario to extend at favorable rate ,,!! all i remember is that Alario who's looking scared of being replaced scores a couple nice goals in a friendly for Bayer and the next day he gets his extension and with that goes any aspirations for Sardar's capture..!!
                  and you are right, this is a real risky transfer for sardar to a team that in my view is below level of Zenit and having to compete with some 3 already stablished number 9s and a coach who's lost his first couple or so matches already and could be on a shaky ground moving forward into the season..!! few more losses he could well be packing, leaving sardar in a real precarious situation at OL, in the run up to WC..!!
                  he shouldnt rush into this transfer.... only go to OL if Zenit force his hand ...then only do so on a favorable term$ with a reasonable release clause...!!
                  who knows Panic buy timing is still up on us, who knows which other club may yet step up and make offers..??
                  the issue with zenit dumping him off in Winter Transfer instead of now is that by then many top clubs who are still involved in CL likely wouldn't be interested in him as he has already featured in CL and cap-tied to Zenit in CL .... So he could be forced to extend more than transferring to even more tokhmy club than OL..!!
                  The CL cap tied doesn't exist anymore.

OL isn't so inferior to the Bayer option. Yes Bundesliga is a better league and bayer is a more quiet club, but he has to fight against Schick and alario there while he will be bosz first option in Lyon. That is a while I didn't see Bayer in CL and going far either in CL or EL. Lyon was twice in CL semi final and once in EL semi final.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                      so like they now gonna offer 12 mil after having their earlier 6-8mil rejected..??

Comment

11 millions according to lequipe :https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actu...zenith/1280255

Comment

unless it has some crazy add ons plus a % sell on fee there is no way that gets accepted

Comment

I hope zenit respond with “go f**k yourselves”
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Lyon is not that bad a move. french league is better than russian, Lyon were in CL quarter final just a couple years ago. I think they missed out on CL this year on the last matchday but overall its a solid squad in a league that will be watched by a lot more people this season.

Comment

well article says this is the first official offer...They will probably up it to 15 but not much more. I expect it to be the same fee that zenit rejected from leverkusen earlier. Maybe this time as they realize no time for other bidders and with a bit of push from sardar they will accept and quickly take laborde as replacement

Comment

Working...
                                X