X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      Well People in hell want ice water …but that doesn’t mean they gonna get it
      Well, they might get it once hell freezes over, which will coincide with when Sardar transfers.

Comment

https://www.footmercato.net/a1572296...-sardar-azmoun

Lyon will push in the last days of the transfer window to buy Azmoun. Zenit who could lose him for free next season may make the choice to sell him

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          https://www.footmercato.net/a1572296...-sardar-azmoun

Lyon will push in the last days of the transfer window to buy Azmoun. Zenit who could lose him for free next season may make the choice to sell him
          Not my choice, but i know Bosz as a good coach who only plays attacking football. I read a few Dutch articles about Lyon & Bosz. According to those articles Lyon is aiming for top-3.
          Bosz demands 3-4 reinforcements (one being the loaned Emerson Palmieri) to achieve this goal.

So trying to be as optimistic as possible about Lyon ; With the right reinforcements, Bosz as a coach, Azmoun can have a decent challenge in France for max 2 years. IF he goes there, he shouldn't sign any contract longer than 3 years and try to leave in 1,5-2 season.

On the negative side ; Lyon is already in crisis, not even managing to win against Clermont (promoted team) and alread having the worse start in a decade...

Zenit for 1 more season or jump on Lyon oppertunity ?
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
            Not my choice, but i know Bosz as a good coach who only plays attacking football. I read a few Dutch articles about Lyon & Bosz. According to those articles Lyon is aiming for top-3.
            Bosz demands 3-4 reinforcements (one being the loaned Emerson Palmieri) to achieve this goal.

So trying to be as optimistic as possible about Lyon ; With the right reinforcements, Bosz as a coach, Azmoun can have a decent challenge in France for max 2 years. IF he goes there, he shouldn't sign any contract longer than 3 years and try to leave in 1,5-2 season.

On the negative side ; Lyon is already in crisis, not even managing to win against Clermont (promoted team) and alread having the worse start in a decade...

It seems Lyon miss some quality wingers to feed their striker and have to sell some striker to make some place for Azmoun.
            3 games is quite early to speak about crisis.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              It seems Lyon miss some quality wingers to feed their striker and have to sell some striker to make some place for Azmoun.
              3 games is quite early to speak about crisis.
              The club president already calls it a crisis;

"Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas coined the word crisis. 'Of course I'm disappointed, but it doesn't help to be too negative. Lyon could and should have won. Everyone knows that. Let's be mentally strong and manage this crisis. We can overcome this crisis by playing like in the first half and supporting the staff.'"

Source: part of this article , https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/bosz-ziet-p...crisis-in-lyon

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                I would take lyon over Russia. He stayed too long in Russia, and the best he could attracted with the hype and good performance were napoli, broken roma, leverkusen and Lyon.
                Playing in France will bring him more under the spotlights and may open more doors if he performs.
                I reckon Lyon isn't in a perfect shape currently and Zenit may get a sexy CL draw in two days.

But I guess the risk should be taken. And what if he get a nasty injury during the last year of contract..

Comment

no way, lyon would be a real underwhelming transfer...!! i imagine only if he is forced by zenit into this move ... but to do so willingly would be absolutely foolish of him..!!
                  he is best off staying put at zenit in the run up to WC , play CL football, and leave on free next summer after hopefully a fantastic WC showing with the TM, to likely much much better destination clubs on a far more lucrative personal package to boot..!!

if his hands is forced by zenit into taking this transfer, then he should demand a real high wages and would sign no more than 2-3 year and a set reasonably low release fee attached..!

Comment

Lyon for Kaveh Rezaei I'll take any Minute but for Sardar I would even prefer staying at Zenit than going there!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Reading through Lyon forum, it seems Bosz is really enthusiastic about Azmoun. According to some posts their, he already was pursuing Sardar during his Bayer era.

IF true, they also say that Azmoun is also positive about working together with Bosz. (they claim) There would be a lot of direct contact between player and trainer.

Comment

Comment

Following the officialization of the transfer of Xherdan Shaqiri, Olympique Lyonnais intends to recruit another striker, like Sardar Azmoun, at the end of the summer transfer window.

In a week, namely August 31 at midnight, the transfer market will close until next January. Until then, many things will happen at OL. Since to satisfy Peter Bosz, always looking for new players, Juninho will recruit at least two elements: a central defender and another striker. After spending 6 million euros for Xherdan Shaqiri , now under contract with OL until 2024, OL actually want to secure the services of a new center-forward. And according to information from Foot Mercato , the Gones still do not let go of Sardar Azmoun.

Bosz does not let go of Azmoun
                          Bosz's priority for several weeks now, the Iranian international has spoken well with the management of OL: "Contacts with his entourage are constant and OL should attempt an offensive by the end of the transfer window" . At 26, the striker has only one year of contract with Zenit Saint Petersburg. Its price is estimated around 10 ME, even if its Russian club claims 15 ME. But with the end of the transfer window approaching, Zenit's demands will probably drop, especially if Azmoun goes out of his way to join OL. In any case, to try to finance this new offensive recruitment, Juninho will seek to sell the undesirable of the group of Bosz, like Diomandé, Thiago Mendes, Slimani or Cherki.

Azmoun, really a need?
                          Despite everything, Lyon supporters can still ask questions about the usefulness of bringing in a central striker like Azmoun. Knowing that OL already have players like Dembélé, Toko Ekamki or Kadewere to occupy the number nine position. While during this time, the Gones have only one winger in stock in the person of Shaqiri ... Anyway, OL are therefore doing their utmost to strengthen their squad before September, just to spend a season a little quieter than at present.

https://www.foot01.com/equipe/ol/ol-...uillant-385283

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            no way, lyon would be a real underwhelming transfer...!! i imagine only if he is forced by zenit into this move ... but to do so willingly would be absolutely foolish of him..!!
                            he is best off staying put at zenit in the run up to WC , play CL football, and leave on free next summer after hopefully a fantastic WC showing with the TM, to likely much much better destination clubs on a far more lucrative personal package to boot..!!
                            if his hands is forced by zenit into taking this transfer, then he should demand a real high wages and would sign no more than 2-3 year and a set reasonably low release fee attached..!
                            Dont worry, free or not, big European teams will always find a reason to buy some hyped and overrated players from West Europe over Azmoun, the Russian tsar
                            Let finally a transfer to west Europe occur so he can show himself

Comment

I am surprised that they will want to sell Cherki, only just turned 18 and is meant to have a lot of potential. From what I saw Shaqiri went for 9.5 million pounds , also Zenit wanted 25 million for Sardar about a couple of weeks ago so unless they are desperate to get rid of him (which they have not come across as not) then I don’t see him moving for 10-15 million euros. Football is a strange game though.

Comment

^^ with less than one year contract & the strong will of Azmoun to leave, i can imagine a 10+ million deal with extra's (resale clausule, bonuses for amount of games played etc).

Comment

Working...
                                X