Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m willing to bet a lot it’s a premier league club that is on the verge of swooping up Sardar….could be anyone in the prem really
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

70 subbing in for Dzuba i think ?

come on get your century mark before leaving son

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        I’m willing to bet a lot it’s a premier league club that is on the verge of swooping up Sardar….could be anyone in the prem really
        yea they are the only clubs who dont need to think twice to splash 20 mil and morgage their stadium like the broke-asss italians..!! lol 😆

oooof zenit concede the equalizer .... now they really be pushing for the win .....

Comment

Many bad passes and many bad services into the box. Zenit can do better.

Go Sardar!

Comment

FT 1-1 , 2 points wasted
            shitt service and crowded box
            he had 2-3 defenders marking him tight leaving room for other zenit players who couldnt score in a brothel..!!
            Barrios with a real kiri give away on top of their box which led to the equalizer...!! he is lucky SC isnt his coach, or else he'd be back in columbia tomorrow, jobless peddling drugs on some corner st. in bogota ??

semak really is a tactical one dimensional coach..... zenit probably stand very little chance in CL again under his helm..!!? lets hope sardar is the fk outa dodge by then kicking it with a more formidable CL team..??

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost
              This is all good. Season is young yet so far Brentford and Saman is much better than Brighton and ARJ. Saman had a near assist with a well placed through pass to Toney. Good performance by Saman in his EPL debut.

Go Saman!
              wrong thread mate

Comment

^ Thanks bro, corrected!

Go Sardar

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  wtf is going on here ... is it really that hot in russia..?? they are giving water breaks..??😂
                  russias east has been plagued by record high temps and crazy wildfires this summer

Comment

any news? what the hell is going on?

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                      any news? what the hell is going on?
                      He will stay at Zenit

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

With all this news of big talents such as Ghayedi and (less of a talent but still our best 8) Nourollahi going to UAE kebabi leagues, it really makes me happy at least with Zenit Sardar can play Champions League and Russian League isn't too bad

Comment

^^ True, but with his qualities and still room to grow, it really is a sad thing he isn't picked up (yet).
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Lyon fans really want Azmoun!

Comment

Lyon have just bought Shaqiri for 9.5 million and are in talks to sell Cornet for 15 million. I would be surprised if they have the money to buy Azmoun for what Zenit want and I don’t see Zenit letting him go on the cheap (this season already has shown how bad they need him and they have not brought in a replacement for him).

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Lyon fans really want Azmoun!
                                Well People in hell want ice water …but that doesn’t mean they gonna get it

Comment

Working...
                                X