Sardar benched

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
      Sardar benched
      this could mean an imminent transfer…

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
        There is for sure serious in process talks.
        I don't like this tbh, he missed the training camp and will take him time to adjust to the new team.
        At this point i rather he joins a new club at winter transfer or end of the season

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

FAK , Lyon ???

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            FAK , Lyon ???
            Maybe inter? they sold half the squad lneed to get some new players..
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B04fzs97qdg
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

FAK , Lyon ???
              Find it hard to believe he’d prefer lyon over zenit esp when he can walk on a free in 8months time to a much better team.

They are in quite a crisis to start the season btw, terrible form and personnel seems way off.

This late in the window it could easily be a suitor not publicly mentioned. A host of teams have missed out on top CF targets and are going down their lists...with 2 weeks left there is still time, but zenit are probably better positioned in negotiations standpt to ask for full 20mil given how late it is.

I think we should watch this space. Dzyuba has looked so bad in recent games I have trouble believing semak is willingly fielding him alone up top

Comment

Lyon would a major disappointment tbh...weak league, crappy team. 100% prefer him to stay at Zenit than go to Lyon!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Inshalla

Comment

Don’t shoot the messenger, but Fenerbache is monitoring Sardar.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                      a lot of clubs are monitoring him yet alot of them are below his league so let them dream!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

hows the game going... links to share?

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                          fener cant even afford his left tokhm.

Atalanta if zapata sale goes through is probably most realistic, considering they seem intent on picking him up in jan/next summer acc to various sources.

If zapata does move in the upcoming days to inter you could see a situation playing out where they expedite their move for sardar to this summer. I think abraham was their more like for like replacement but ofc he went to roma.

Comment

zenit up 1-0 early in 2nd half
                            i think his benching could just be a case of resting him against a weak opponent that they expect to win even w/o his contribution..?? and more importantly give starting spot and minutes to Dzuba to make a last ditch claim for his continued stay in Zenit this season ??? or trying a 1 forward formation change of sorts..?
                            he was just put through by wendell 1v1 with goalie but in his currently lousy form couldnt really get to connect with the pass and muffed the shot but nearly snuck it in on the rebound..!! Sardar woulda very likely buried that shot in back of net
                            he is just outa form .... zenit need to be patient with him a bit longer.... would be very foolish of them to offload him this early into the season on some bs loan..!!?

i suppose he'll be brought off the bench soon enough to wrap up all 3 points

Comment

hows the game going... links to share?
                              http://www.hesgoal.com/news/85267/Ufa_vs_Zenit.html

60 min now, zenit leads 1-0
                              Azmoun still benched
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

wtf is going on here ... is it really that hot in russia..?? they are giving water breaks..??😂

Comment

Working...
                                X