Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

strange that Zenit is not cashing in on him this year. I mean 15mn is not nothing tbh.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I feel Lyon will push for him in the last days

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        I feel Lyon will push for him in the last days
        he would be dumb to go to lyon tbh. OFC dumbest move is extending with zenit, but now he holds all the cards.

He doesnt even have to perform good for a year straight. Basically if he can just pull out a few CL goals in the upcoming months and keep up league form, he will position himself very very well to move on a free.

Then RPL has like a 2 month break as usual after which there will just be domestic games (he historically performs brilliantly in the spring) to close out the league. So basically he can seal the deal in the upcoming 4 months.

If teams were willing to pay EU18mio fees (the up front + ad ons leverkusen offered) for a player whose contract expires in a year there is no doubting there will be many who circle in 8months time to sign him for 0.

And I think in the end why azmoun didnt try to force a move through (instead just agreed terms and left rest up to zenit) is that he probably has had talks with parties who want to sign him on a free in a years time.

I just really wish for him to stay full fit (knock on wood) and show himself at least solid in CL, despite how crap zenit will be.

Comment

What do you guys think about him moving in the winter? Wouldn’t it be perfect for him to play champions league bang in a couple hopefully and then go off?

Comment

Their is still time for a summer transfer, but if that doesn't happen, Zenit must sell him with the winter window.
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Sardar stays in Zenit. Moving horses overseas has got to be annoying.
              The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by khabalood View Post
                I wouldn't be surprised if Sardar stays in Zenit. Moving horses overseas has got to be annoying.
                His main horse that they are getting ready for racing is based in Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  And the others?
                  The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Then here comes Zenit's latest Extension Offering which Sardar certainly Can Not Refuse..!! 😅

Comment

And the others?
                      From what I know only one of his horses is one that he is using for racing. I have put links to it before on these pages, very well bred horse which cost about a million at market. I am not sure about his others, I would guess that they are in Russia.
                      Edit - just found this recent article , he has now expanded his stable and has two racing horses in Australia now. It also quotes that the rest of his horses are back in Iran. - https://www.racing.com/news/2021-05-...expands-stable

Comment

From what I know only one of his horses is one that he is using for racing. I have put links to it before on these pages, very well bred horse which cost about a million at market. I am not sure about his others, I would guess that they are in Russia.
                        no, his entire stable is in Iran and horse racing is extremely popular sport in region he is from.

As far as I know he has no stables in russia lol

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          no, his entire stable is in Iran and horse racing is extremely popular sport in region he is from.

As far as I know he has no stables in russia lol
                          I linked to a post after my initial comment and added an edit too. He now has two he is getting ready for racing in Australia.

Comment

he’s gonna see zenit put in free horses in his contract offer and he will sign it even if real madrid were offering to sign him[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Time Traveler News from the year 2029;
                              Sardar opts for Zenit's extension offer despite having many offers from other European clubs. He said in an interview that he felt time was not right for a move, but would consider his options at the end of the season.

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                              به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                                he’s gonna see zenit put in free horses in his contract offer and he will sign it even if real madrid were offering to sign him[emoji23][emoji23]
                                Imagine when in talks with Atalanta who just agreed to pay 25 mil for him.
                                For personal contract, except the money, he also wants to include a horse in the deal
                                https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DyiVXIXWoAAZH-l.jpg

btw. zenit playing ufa today, game starts in 3,5 hours.
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X