Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t understand why this benchwarmer sutormin has now taken 2 penalties for zenit this season instead of sardar…..wth is this nonsense from semak?
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      I don’t understand why this benchwarmer sutormin has now taken 2 penalties for zenit this season instead of sardar…..wth is this nonsense from semak?
      I think hes just a better pk taker than sardar.

Comment

Sardar subbed off, good shift.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          Someone else took it and it is converted to make it 1-0. Why is he not on penalties ?
          because he's only avg taker. honestly that kick was very well taken

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
            Mehdi though different story, very much above avg penalty kick taker. The way he strikes the ball and also his stats are 100% so far in portugal

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
              I am not disagreeing that Sutormin is not a good penalty taker. Just confused on the pen situation , didnt Sardar take one and score last game or a couple of games back or did I dream that 😃

Comment

And then lokomotiv score a penalty in the 90th min to make it 1-1…..

Good shift from Sardar today he was very active and creating lots of chances. Would have been nice for him to get on the score sheet but also 4 goals in 4 games is still a good stat to have at this point in the season and should still have clubs interested.

In other news Tammy Abraham has arrived in Rome: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CSmOT...dium=copy_link

Thankfully Roma won’t be an option for Sardar at this point it seems. So looks like Lyon is the only suitor with an official offer at this point: https://twitter.com/golbezan/status/...411089921?s=21

At this point we need a miracle for Sardar to get a move we all can collectively agree he deserves Bc Lyon and extending with Zenit is just going to be him wasting another precious year of his career not maximizing his potential or playing in a team/environment a guy as proven and skilled as he is deserves. Let’s pray for that miracle these next few days….
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sardar won man of the match: https://twitter.com/fczenit_en/statu...553404928?s=21

Also quick question for anyone going off my last post ^

What do you guys think the chances are Spurs might be interested in Sardar? His price tag is chump change for the Spurs and also we know Wolves were actively trying to bring him in just before he joined Zenit and that was when Nuno Santo was coaching them and now he is with Spurs!

If there is that miracle team that comes in and swoops up Sardar I think it has to be Spurs just on their actual need for a center forward and someone who can come in quick and have an immediate impact. Sardar + Son would be so entertaining to watch!
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Sardar won man of the match: https://twitter.com/fczenit_en/statu...553404928?s=21

What do you guys think the chances are Spurs might be interested in Sardar? His price tag is chump change for the Spurs and also we know Wolves were actively trying to bring him in just before he joined Zenit and that was when Nuno Santo was coaching them and now he is with Spurs!

If there is that miracle team that comes in and swoops up Sardar I think it has to be Spurs just on their actual need for a center forward and someone who can come in quick and have an immediate impact. Sardar + Son would be so entertaining to watch!
                    yeah son-sardar-lucas/bergwijn would be a super mobile exciting front line if they indeed do lose kane.

Comment

Arsenal really needs a dependable productive CF. Y dream is for Azmun to join Arsenal. Perhaps wishful thinking…
                      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                        Arsenal really needs a dependable productive CF. Y dream is for Azmun to join Arsenal. Perhaps wishful thinking…
                        zenit are a better team than arsenal, and honestly have a better coach too. Arsenal is probably the last place he should go, one of the most toxic clubs around right now with no direction and real lack of any quality.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                          Arteta is a terrible inexperienced manager, and Arsenal will struggle this season. I wouldn't want Azmoun going there at all..

Comment

MOTM!

Comment

Why he didn't take the penalty he won himself?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

So is that 5 goals and 2 penalties won (both converted) this season so far (including Super Cup).

Comment

Working...
                                X