Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this point, Sardar should play out his last year at Zenit. Next summer, he can join a club on a free which gives him variety and flexibility. More clubs will be intrigued.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Sardar will remain at Zenit until the end of his contract, unless Zenit can get more from another club than Sardar would earn them in UCL quals, RPL titles, and Russian Cups.
      doubtful zenit would let him go on free next summer, im fairly sure they will juice up the earlier extension offer they made him next if he doesnt go anywhere this summer..!!
      i hope he doesnt settle for lyon..!! there is still time to find a better suitor this summer ..!! panic buy hours havent arrive yet ....!!
      so which key clubs remain in dire need of a good striker..? Liverpool have been awful quiet on the transfer front of late..? they are an early admirer of sardar and could use more fire power..!!?
      or are they gonna milk their earlier epl crown for another some 30 years or so till the next one..?

Comment

A few crucial days left in the transfer window and this year many of the teams are waiting for the last week to get better deals. We may still see sardar in seria a. I am sure if he doesn’t renew we will see a good move in the winter brake. I hope this Lyon thing is a rumor as that is not the right move at this point maybe two years ago but now he needs top 4 league.
        United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

The Weeknd (I'm mean Claudinho) at St. Petersburg

Comment

... LOL
            “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Whos Sardars agent?

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                Whos Sardars agent?
                bahash kar dari?

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  At this point, Sardar should play out his last year at Zenit. Next summer, he can join a club on a free which gives him variety and flexibility. More clubs will be intrigued.
                  khoda vakili rast migi.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    The Weeknd (I'm mean Claudinho) at St. Petersburg
                    Now thats a great production
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Game kicks off in about 30 minutes , he is starting up front and Malcolm is back in the line up.

Comment

Nice curling shot by Sardar, forces the GK into a tough save. Nice move there.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                          Nice curling shot by Sardar, forces the GK into a tough save. Nice move there.
                          Do you have a link for the game

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                            Do you have a link for the game

Thanks
                            http://www.hesgoal.com/news/84888/Lo..._vs_Zenit.html
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Malcom has been horrendous , slowing the game down and then the momentum of the attack is lost. I have lost count of the amount of lovely lay off passes Sardar has given him and then Malcom has done nothing with it.

Comment

hes playing very well. Great first touch, link up. Forced a great save with curling shot, very active in defensive phase.

Hes really a complete package CF these days. BTW he is playing as lone CF, no dzyuba.

Comment

Working...
                                X