Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rome would definitely put him in the spotlight but it’s not exactly a professional place. You have to keep in mind a guy like De Rossi was captain of this team at one point and he was connected allegedly to mafia. They’re very passionate about their football and do all sorts of illogical things.

Lyon is a good team in a getting better every day league. But even if you’re the best in Lyon you still need to move to a much bigger club.

Honestly, the choices he has available to him aren’t perfect. From a national team perspective maybe Russia is then best place for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Rome would definitely put him in the spotlight but it’s not exactly a professional place. You have to keep in mind a guy like De Rossi was captain of this team at one point and he was connected allegedly to mafia. They’re very passionate about their football and do all sorts of illogical things.

Lyon is a good team in a getting better every day league. But even if you’re the best in Lyon you still need to move to a much bigger club.

Honestly, the choices he has available to him aren’t perfect. From a national team perspective maybe Russia is then best place for him.
      Agreed 100 %
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I think most of us cannot complain if he stays in Russia until next summer. Hopefully Zenit makes a good run in CL and Azmoun bangs in a couple of goals.
        Then I am really excited to see which teams are picking him up when he is available for free...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Exactly….with the current situation with Roma I don’t want him going there….not a stable club at all and they just brought in an unstable coach to match that up. If we didn’t like potter for what he did to JBs confidence and how he ruined his career just imagine how much damage mourinho could do to sardar…..truly a horrific idea the more I think about it.

Lyon also is a minor upgrade in team level and minor upgrade in league level. Not enough reward for the risk IMO.

Inter and leverkusen on the other hand have the potential to be amazing moves for different reasons so unless it’s one of those two it’s understandable if he stays in zenit as much as some here may not want to hear it.

I’m gonna go out on a whim and say that he will wind up with an English team….they’re the only ones who have the cash to pay for him it seems and also he just suits English style footy. Not my first choice in terms of league for him but I do believe he will wind up there somewhere. Where exactly remains to be seen
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Zenit's issue in Europe has been defence, so I can't imagine them doing better this year, especially as they lack the pot 1 advantage. They couldn't come 3rd when they had easier draws from that advantage.

Leaving now as a 26 year old allows room for another big move in 1-3 years.

Comment

Lyon would be a big blow. I'd rate Zenit higher than OL.plus Ligue 1 is a shitty league. So far only Inter would be a big uplift. Leverkusen and Roma > Zenit the rest < Zenit

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Exactly….with the current situation with Roma I don’t want him going there….not a stable club at all and they just brought in an unstable coach to match that up. If we didn’t like potter for what he did to JBs confidence and how he ruined his career just imagine how much damage mourinho could do to sardar…..truly a horrific idea the more I think about it.

Lyon also is a minor upgrade in team level and minor upgrade in league level. Not enough reward for the risk IMO.

Inter and leverkusen on the other hand have the potential to be amazing moves for different reasons so unless it’s one of those two it’s understandable if he stays in zenit as much as some here may not want to hear it.

I’m gonna go out on a whim and say that he will wind up with an English team
                ….they’re the only ones who have the cash to pay for him it seems and also he just suits English style footy. Not my first choice in terms of league for him but I do believe he will wind up there somewhere. Where exactly remains to be seen
                I was thinking about it earlier today.. something like we should just be happy BHA havnt bid on him yet.. and then i thought about it, with Sardar they would probably score on their chances if Potti would play him.. but yeeekh only the thought about following bha gives me headache.. A team like Tottenham/Everton/Leicester would be fun though.
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                  Zenit's issue in Europe has been defence, so I can't imagine them doing better this year, especially as they lack the pot 1 advantage. They couldn't come 3rd when they had easier draws from that advantage.
                  Leaving now as a 26 year old allows room for another big move in 1-3 years.

Other big issue is Zenith does not have good coaching for the elite level. Either from an individual level or team level.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                    Agreed 100 %
                    agree 100%. Zenit lets sardar go earlier for TM call whenever he says so, sardar even flies private from russia. how many games less does he also have in russia? a lot less and a huge winter break. Zenit is ideal for sardar TM performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                      agree 100%. Zenit lets sardar go earlier for TM call whenever he says so, sardar even flies private from russia. how many games less does he also have in russia? a lot less and a huge winter break. Zenit is ideal for sardar TM performance.
                      Honestly, as much as i want him to go to a bigger league and team, if it's better for him and his performances for TM, i'd rather he stay at zenit until after world cup, where he might get even better offers (If we make it! lol).

It's definitely a much bigger risk for him to go to a new team and harder league right before world cup - Even the best players in the world can have a slow start at other leagues and be benched for a while, which would be really bad for TM at world cup 2022 and bad for sardar himself.

Comment

Lyon? They can have Abdi if they need an Iranian striker, baba gtf with these crap sides, we don't need another stepping stone club playing in some farmer league. Roma doesn't get lolled off because it has a semblance of history and a competitive league but it really ought to be EPL or a regular of the CL knockout rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                          Honestly, as much as i want him to go to a bigger league and team, if it's better for him and his performances for TM, i'd rather he stay at zenit until after world cup, where he might get even better offers (If we make it! lol).
                          It's definitely a much bigger risk for him to go to a new team and harder league right before world cup - Even the best players in the world can have a slow start at other leagues and be benched for a while, which would be really bad for TM at world cup 2022 and bad for sardar himself.
                          Well his current contract ends on 30 June 2022 and the World Cup starts on 21 November 2022. If he's still at Zenit when the World Cup comes around that would mean he's signed a new contract which would be terrible for his chances of finding a new club.

He's more desirable in the last year of his contract or even better as a free agent.

Comment

Bazaaresh dare dobareh daagh mishe 🤗
                            Considering his current options, He should wait it out a bit longer on a transfer decision see who else steps up ..!
                            Staying put for his last year of contract would be a pretty good choice too in the run up to WC ..!
                            But fat chance of Zenit letting that happen..!

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
                              Well his current contract ends on 30 June 2022 and the World Cup starts on 21 November 2022. If he's still at Zenit when the World Cup comes around that would mean he's signed a new contract which would be terrible for his chances of finding a new club.
                              He's more desirable in the last year of his contract or even better as a free agent.

Ahh ok thanks! Didn't realize this issue with the dates!

Comment

https://twitter.com/IvanMadsenBSAC/s...48465465643008

#Azmnoun has told #Zenit he wants to leave. He will NOT force a move, because he has only 1 year left on his contract. Zenit will sell if their valuation of €20-25 million is met. #Roma pushing for the player. #Inter also monitoring the situation

Comment

Working...
                                X