X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
    Hahaha what happened when you met him?
    I’d rather not share details. Hamun yek bar ke aberumo bord baseshe.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      I’d rather not share details. Hamun yek bar ke aberumo bord baseshe.
      Lol ok
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

#Azmoun getting closer to #Roma Soon

https://twitter.com/IvanMadsenBSAC/s...97952128409606

Still a rumor though, nothing confirmed/concrete

Comment

Just to put in context how broke roma are...they were not even able to acquire mou’s primary target granit xhaka who publicly asked to go there.

And for shomorudov people are so shocked, it’s obvious very little of that fee is being paid up front. And as for the wage it’s likely one of the lower earners on their team.

For xhaka and players like abraham,azmoun,belotti,isak,etc clubs want a signifigsnt portion of the fee paid now to help them immediately.

That’s why from the list published recently by Italian sources, only azmoun seems doable, and even then his operation is a stretch. But in this case unlike a few weeks ago they have offloaded dzekos hefty wage so they have some funds to play with

Comment

AS Roma under Mourinho wasn't my first choice either, but its time for Amzoun to show his worth. So lets goooo : )
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Lyon? So that the Iranian Messi can teach the Argentinian Messi a thing or two in the same league lol

PS: never understood the whole Iranian Messi thing; maybe Irnanian Zlatan or someone like that to fit the player's playing style and size

https://twitter.com/hugoguillemet/st...61434735616010

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Arti...e-bosz/1277445

Comment

I rather he stay Zenit to finish his contract than joining Lyon on a few years deal

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by P-Rug View Post
                  Lyon? So that the Iranian Messi can teach the Argentinian Messi a thing or two in the same league lol
                  PS: never understood the whole Iranian Messi thing; maybe Irnanian Zlatan or someone like that to fit the player's playing style and size
                  https://twitter.com/hugoguillemet/st...61434735616010
                  https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Arti...e-bosz/1277445
                  Yeah the messi thing is horrible.. it like saying Kaabi was the Iranian Cafu..
                  He is more like Iranian Roy Mkaay/Klinsmann than Messi..
                  Idk about Lyon its not tbe Lyon of late 90s early 00s
                  Rather se the Sevilla/Inter going through then..
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    I rather he stay Zenit to finish his contract than joining Lyon on a few years deal

I agree with you on Lyon not being a step up necessarily. Also, am not getting too excited about Roma (under Mourinho for the reasons many have mentioned here; he is a very abrasive coach and personality; never a big fan of a coach who throws players under the bus in the media to make himself look better; and his defensive tactics are outdated for the top 3 leagues). Was really hoping Leverkusen as a stepping stone in the German league to better teams in a couple of years, but looks like that ship has sailed unfortunately.

Comment

my big issue with Roma/Mou is that he plays mostly conservative/result-oriented defensive with lone striker ..! its hard to put up impressive numbers as an attacker playing his brand of football..!
                      as far as Mourinho's akhlaagh yea yaroo vel kon nist agge be giresh biofti but him being a fan of Azmoun's game and apparently pushing roma to land him is a very encouraging sign..!

besides this could well be the Last Chance Saloon, Big Club Job for Jose' and with their broke-asss finances and paltry squad pickings, he can ill-afford to be his usual cocky self too much and chance loosing that locker room and getting booted prematurely again..!!?
                      personally like him and his cleverly astute, mostly result oriented coaching style ...!!besides beggars can't be choosers....!! lol if sardar didnt work out at Roma there is always some decent EU club willing to snatch their cast-aways next summer..!!

besides i fear its either this or similar some negative issues with the next suitor club and off course even more likely still is a 5 year extension with Zenit beckoning...!!

Comment

^ Exactly. But I must admit, eaven though im against Roma move, it would be fun to follow him and specially Mourinho shananigans coming season... but footballwise, naah.. plus Zenith is building well, they would destroy Roma atm..
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Lyon would be almost as good as Leverkusen. Lyon finishes 4th in Framce with 81 goals scored. Only PSG had more goals with 86.
                          I think this is a good step up and could be his breakthrough for a big team afterwards.
                          Only problem is, that with Dembele and Ekambi he directly has to prove himself. But that shouldnt be big problem in League 1.

Comment

Its interesting the french are saying lyon interest stems from Peter Bosz.

He was coach of Ajax when Rostov destroyed them, phenomenal header by azmoun. Since then he has tried to sign him for ajax, then for leverkusen, now for Lyon.

He plays very entertaining offensive style, doesn't always get results like we saw at leverkusen but a quality CF like azmoun can put up big numbers.

Still for me, lyon is not enough of a step up, nor is ligue 1. Yeah they had strange run in CL couple years ago, but actually zenit beat and tied them that year and honestly don't think the difference between the two is huge.

I just hope he doesnt sign new contract this summer. At this stage these "interested" teams seem to a. not be quite at the level he deserves or b. too stingy to pay the 20 mil (or in case of roma simply too broke). Hopefully that changes with some weeks left in the window and zenit seemingly having their replacement CF already identified and ready to go (laborde) in case of sardar departure.

But not signing a new contract means no matter what he is holding the cards. The way he is performing right now is putting probably many clubs on notice. 3 years of this consistency, even in russia, should not be scoffed at.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              Its interesting the french are saying lyon interest stems from Peter Bosz.

He was coach of Ajax when Rostov destroyed them, phenomenal header by azmoun. Since then he has tried to sign him for ajax, then for leverkusen, now for Lyon.

He plays very entertaining offensive style, doesn't always get results like we saw at leverkusen but a quality CF like azmoun can put up big numbers.

Still for me, lyon is not enough of a step up, nor is ligue 1. Yeah they had strange run in CL couple years ago, but actually zenit beat and tied them that year and honestly don't think the difference between the two is huge.

I just hope he doesnt sign new contract this summer. At this stage these "interested" teams seem to a. not be quite at the level he deserves or b. too stingy to pay the 20 mil (or in case of roma simply too broke). Hopefully that changes with some weeks left in the window and zenit seemingly having their replacement CF already identified and ready to go (laborde) in case of sardar departure.

But not signing a new contract means no matter what he is holding the cards. The way he is performing right now is putting probably many clubs on notice. 3 years of this consistency, even in russia, should not be scoffed at.
                              Agreed. Ligue 1 isn't too interesting, and PSG aside is almost on par with 6th place Portugal imo.

Comment

Roma is traditionally a great club. I always found Mou overrated but with Mou as coach, there is more than ever media coverage for Roma.

Comment

Working...
                                X