Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenit play such a terrible style of football.

There is no way this shit will ever work in europe and they keep doing it.

They are headed for another failure in CL and honestly doubt sardar can do anything about that. With this tactic simply not enough balls will reach him to get on the scoresheet/look impressive. Hes far more likely to be associated with a disorganized half assed pressing scheme than with any great performances in europe this year.

And that is the risk of continuing to stay with this horrible team and horrible coach. I only can hope he doesnt sign the new contract (which to me seems hard to believe he will sign if he chose not to for past 6 months) and leaves on a free.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
      Disappointing that he isn't going to a bigger club, but then again -- is Bayer Lev. really a bigger club than Zenit?

Best rumors were Seville and Roma. Doesn't seem the former ever made a bid and the latter couldn't afford Sardar. I just hope he doesn't sign a new contract with Zenit and basically guarantee he finishes his career there.
      Zenit is a bigger club. Khob ke chi? I promise you Leverkusen would have gotten more than a single point from last season’s CL group. Its not about brand va baraye teame ‘markdar’ bazi kardan. Its about playing with better coaching against better opposition every week and improving. Nemigim bere Leverkusen bemire ke. All it takes is one good season, just look at Taremi.

Comment

Gol 3vom az Wendell. He left that strong Sporting team at 24 to collect money at a retirement home. Mesle Hulk, Danny, va digaran ke khod ra be Zenit forukhtan.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          Gol 3vom az Wendell. He left that strong Sporting team at 24 to collect money at a retirement home. Mesle Hulk, Danny, va digaran ke khod ra be Zenit forukhtan.
          not only that, the season he left was their best player and carrying load bruno left behind.

Had he stayed he likely would have gotten some great la liga offers at the very least.

Honestly azmoun is not the only guy. Wendel, Barrios, Douglas (esp first 2) can and should be playing at much higher level.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            What a stupid comment.
            Everyone by now knows Sardar is Bache naneh. You don't need to be in his life or being close tp him to figure things out.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Judging by your comment above, you're just too emotional and tripping out just cuz sardar isn't making the moves you want him to

Right.... Everyone "KNOWS" he's a bache nane.

You're just being judgemental and emotional.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
              Judging by your comment above, you're just too emotional and tripping out just cuz sardar isn't making the moves you want him to

Right.... Everyone "KNOWS" he's a bache nane.

You're just being judgemental and emotional.
              Lol, emotional?!
              Yes, i actually started to follow/get involved in football recently.

Comment

Comment

PSG is so short in the striker position, icardi is out form for more than one year, mbappe is leaving. If only they could open their eyes and make a bid for Sardar

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    PSG is so short in the striker position, icardi is out form for more than one year, mbappe is leaving. If only they could open their eyes and make a bid for Sardar
                    😂😂😂😂 , leverkusen didnt want to pay for him and all other smaller clubs are out also, now psg the biggest team in the world should open their eyes and buy him ? Many of ur posts are really funny

Comment

I think the dream would be for Dortmund to sell Erling Haland and rescue Sardar. Obviously $$$ would not be an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                        😂😂😂😂 , leverkusen didnt want to pay for him and all other smaller clubs are out also, now psg the biggest team in the world should open their eyes and buy him ? Many of ur posts are really funny
                        Yes the biggest team of the world cant even win a Mickey mouse league against teams that get banged by all europe, from the biggest nation to the smaller in the europa league.
                        Contrary to leverkusen, psg has money to spend (15/20m incl. Bonus aren't that much for a striker that scored in UCL, EL, top scorer of Russia and with world cup experience). As a rotation player and considering the amount of injuries and suspension we get every season, that's not that out of picture.

Oh yes, I forgot! you are right, he is iranian so he hasn't psg level

Comment

PSG biggest team in the world? Put down the playstation controller lad, they just lost their super cup final with a starting XI that includes about 3 respectable footballers. If we black up Ehsan and give him an African name he goes straight into that XI nevermind Azmoun.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Sure PM me lol
                            Yeah Sardar is indeed a very mature kid and his 8 years in top 4 league Russia is the proof of his consistency and professionalism lol

I'm not going to pm you mate. But a little respect for the best striker in Iranian football history would be nice. He is as brave as a lion when he plays for TM and what you call a bache nane i call a family man. Besides your argument is silly considering that he can take his parents anywhere with him, not just to Saint Petersburg lol. It's not his fault that clubs in the top four leagues do not offer Azmoun what he is worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                              I'm not going to pm you mate. But a little respect for the best striker in Iranian football history would be nice. He is as brave as a lion when he plays for TM and what you call a bache nane i call a family man. Besides your argument is silly considering that he can take his parents anywhere with him, not just to Saint Petersburg lol. It's not his fault that clubs in the top four leagues do not offer Azmoun what he is worth.
                              First of all Ali Daie...go look him up.

Secondly I think 30 mil for Azmoun is a steep price to pay. Foreign clubs need to look at BHA and ARJ to see why. If Azmoun did that in a big league then its a bargain but for non Iranians lots of questions about him still remain. Most non Iranians prob dont see Azmoun the way we do or have followed his career like us.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                                Yeah exactly if someone wants to criticize azmoun for not making moves earlier in his career I can understand that but in the current scenario where Roma and leverkusen made insulting offers for azmoun then there is no blame that can logically be put on Sardar or zenit. I said it from the beginning these 14-18m price tags that they were offering is truly insulting zenit bought him for 13.5 years ago he’s twice the player no he was then. Has trophies, records, etc. to show for it European clubs in big leagues should offer Zenit what he’s worth not some chump change Bc he is Iranian which is honestly the only explanation for the low figure.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X