This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CBT View Post
    Winning over souls is not my business bro, I leave that up to others.
    I am simply reiterating the facts dude, that's not a bias. I dont even like the EPL, Spanish and Italian football has always been my game.
    I dont write the rules, but playing well in the EPL leads to more recognition "by your peers" and the general public. That's why so many players lose their cool on fly off to UK once they have an EPL offer, with the majority of them actually doing not so well. That's the reality, the glamour of the EPL creates a blindspot for players and their agents/entourage.
    I still believe that 9-10 footballers/managers would pick Everton and EPL over Bayer Leverkusen. A player like Richarlison and mangers like Ancelotti/Koeman wont easily land at Leverkusen...
    For Sardar Italy or Spain would be the best option, but between Leverkusen and Everton he always should go for Everton. Period.
    I definitely respect your perspective (even though I disagree with it). Like you said "That's why so many players lose their cool on fly off to UK once they have an EPL offer, with the majority of them actually doing not so well." So why would that be a good direction for Sardar to take (lose his cool to sign with a mid-table EPL league team for the aforementioned glamour and potentially not do well there like the many others that you are referencing who don't do well when they make such a move). I know we won't agree, so my last post on the subject (but do appreciate that we can offer our differing opinions on the topic).

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
      Seems the move could be announced sometime this weekend. Can't wait. Fingers crossed
      The sooner the better, since there is not much time left until the league starts and he needs to get acclimated quickly and take his starting 11 spot; don't need another ARJ situation where he joins the team late and the coaching staff feels they need to "give him time" to get integrated into the team lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Omidvaram Sardar Ridemoni ke Yazdani o Mousavi to Leverkusen zadan o jobran kone. Pasha was injured though, so i am not judging him.
        Honestly that was so long ago and the players were so minor that I doubt most of their fans even remember. One thing for sure they won’t be pre-judging azmoun based off the exploits of those guys 15 years ago.

Overall their fans seem super excited for his signing

Comment

Originally posted by P-Rug View Post
          From Leverkusen English Twitter account (dropping a cryptic hint Azmoun is coming soon?)

https://twitter.com/bayer04_en/statu...33917826977792
          They will unveil their away jersey tomorrow according to a fan account

Comment

V3 keep a close eye on PFDC lol

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/177130...B3%D9%85%DB%8C

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                haha... hame ro sare kar gozashtan lol

Comment

khodemooni, Leverkusen ham geda bazi dar miare, ham loose!
                  Lamasab nesfe daroohaye jahan ra tolid mikonan, enghadr maskhare mikonan hama ro.

Comment

its happening holy shit i gotta buy this seasons jersey right now

Comment

This Belotti news is great; it's apparently up to him now if he wants to go. No way Zenit would get him at this price if Azmoun was not on his way out....
                      https://twitter.com/SoyCalcio_/statu...57670321639425

"LAST MINUTE Zenit has an agreement with Torino for Andrea Belotti. 30M plus bonus for the striker who ends his contract in 2022.

Now the Italian must decide. Renew with Torino or go to Russia, where a great contract offer awaits him.

[Sky Sport Italia]"

Comment

They will unveil their away jersey tomorrow according to a fan account
                        lol that doesnt explain rubin cheeky response.

Anyways, Belotti deal would be big for zenit. In RPL I think he would perform similar to sardar, maybe a bit worse but not much. He is also a ready made replacement for dzyuba if they want to play lone 9. He is also not too old and is motivated, part of italian NT, and has room for more growth.

I think if they replace sardar with belotti and driussi with claudinho/vlasic that is a net upgrade for the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Some community managers love jokes

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            Yup, regardless of whether the tweet is hinting at a jersey reveal or Azmoun announcement, the response by Rubin and tagging Zenit all but confirms that this move is close

Comment

Some community managers love jokes
                              sure, but would zenit be making contact with torino for belotti if azmoun deal wasnt close? Would leverkusen be looking to finalize shipping off alario? In this case there are one too many signs...There is no smoke without fire

Comment

Originally posted by P-Rug View Post
                                This Belotti news is great; it's apparently up to him now if he wants to go. No way Zenit would get him at this price if Azmoun was not on his way out....
                                https://twitter.com/SoyCalcio_/statu...57670321639425

"LAST MINUTE Zenit has an agreement with Torino for Andrea Belotti. 30M plus bonus for the striker who ends his contract in 2022.

Now the Italian must decide. Renew with Torino or go to Russia, where a great contract offer awaits him.

[Sky Sport Italia]"
                                PS: If this goes through, it perhaps confirms some members' anger here regarding why Azmoun (who is on his last year of his contract) only fetches 18 mill and Belotti whose contract similarly runs out soon (2022 per the report above) is able to fetch 30 million plus bonuses (granted he is playing in a better league than Azmoun currently)

Comment

Working...
                                X