Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not want to "hit him with my eye" but there is a significant risk of injury and loss of future income if he plays through the end of the season. Anyway, he does not look like he is packing his bags.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzDUtMNIa6Y

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
      yeah on a horse perspective italy is by far the worse.. you piss them of you have the horses head outside your door in the morning..
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC1_tdnZq1A

Comment

The scenes on here if Sean Dyche is Azmoun’s manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          The scenes on here if Sean Dyche is Azmoun’s manager.
          Never Underestimate the Power of Big Money $$$$..!!

Comment

Zenit pay him more than burnley would be willing to. They have a quite limited wage bill for PL clubs.

Not to mention he’d be leaving on the table his fat summer signing bonus.

Basically losing money to go get relegated, not happening.

But will be very interesting to know the list of teams that come offering in the summer. Assuming he continues his good form, adds more goals in europe, stays fit. Leverkusen, lyon will be there for sure again, I think it’s unlikely at least one (or 2) italian team (juve, Milan, or Atalanta) don’t enter the picture.

Comment

I’ve got a lot of time for this guy , knows his Russian football and has been a big proponent of Azmoun since he moved to Russia. He talks sense in this tweet.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RFN_David...C5qce_ppopAAAA

Comment

there is just no way Zenit would part with him this winter if they havent yet landed that brizilian homeboy as a replacement..! i suppose if an Elite club that makes Azmoun salivate over joining them offered zenit upwards of 8-9 mil then they may yet let him off the hook .?

Comment

Sardar holds all the cards , Zenit could accept an offer from a club for all they want but it doesnt mean Sardar will agree. His agents , publicists etc need to be earning their keep now with all this press he is getting and find him a top team.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                    Sardar holds all the cards , Zenit could accept an offer from a club for all they want but it doesnt mean Sardar will agree. His agents , publicists etc need to be earning their keep now with all this press he is getting and find him a top team.
                    Zenit will most definitely accept Burnelys £10 million offer!

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...v-Orsic-latest

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

The new hype from South America will join man city.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        The new hype from South America will join man city.
                        Julián Álvarez?

Comment

Not in the squad for today’s friendly

Comment

Is he still injured?

Comment

Don't shoot the messenger.

Comment

JFC, TransferChanger are giving this a 4 out of 5 star possibility.

(Again don't shoot the messenger )

Comment

Working...
                                X