This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    ^oh yea, forgot about that drama still following him..!! :/ ... it may well complicate his exit outa russia..? under the radar zenit front office folks may well use it to force him into a contract renewal too perhaps..?
    just throw this bitch couple hundred ks and tell her to fk off already..! then send the kid a teddy for BDs every year till 18 and then bring her home to the big family..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Premier View Post
      Leicester City, ты реально в Англии живешь? На днях FC Krasnodar возглавил Daniel Farke, который тренировал Norwich City. Если следишь за PL, то, наверное, можешь коротко его охарактеризовать?

Premier, I also read today that Krasnodar sent Tonny Vilhena on loan to RCD Espanyol in La Liga.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
        Should I link the post from 11/23/21 where you literally told PSGMan that Sardar has been linked with Barca? Lol, it’s not even important, but it’s such a lie you’re both saying now that it was always just a rumor. You will do the same next week when Juve falls through bro, come on.
        And your point is again a strawman, are you referring to me as “Iranians” in your post? Sardar himself from rubin, to Rostov to rubin to zenit has had transfer sagas that would make Mbappe blush. The guy gets linked to so many teams every summer and winter, it’s laughable that you think “Iranian fans” don’t know transfer sagas. I think you just think you’re the smartest guy in the room, but I’m literally checking back in this thread and you’ve said a few times that Sardar is going to X team multiple times with some confidence, even Atalanta recently. There is speculation, but when you’ve posted rumors and been so confident in the past, I can see why you took issue with my post. Out of the countless rumors you post, hopefully one will end up right. You have the right to post rumors from Twitter, I have the right to tell everyone to hold their horses and come back to reality. Feel free to tune me out, pretty sure I didn’t address you or psgman directly. You are quoting me and saying “Iranian fans” like I’m some reflection of the lowest common denominator of fans. I’m not, and that’s a cheap way to disagree with someone, do better.

Don't blame him.
        It was me.
        And I wasn't linking sardar to Barca as a rumor. I was saying why Barca when hard up for funds, and in desperate desperate need for a half decent striker as all their ST's were failing, why it isn't going for a good one that may going to cost them next to nothing. Someone who can get to their 7363 crosses they send into box each game.

I still believe so too.

It's a different matter that they prefer Spanish speaking players mostly.
        But desperate times need desperate measures.

Again. Not a rumor. just a suggestion/ or hope against hope

And seeing Barca go for underperforming Morata instead of the younger, in form Azmoun is just painful to see.
        But the bugger is Spanish & Xavi perfers him!!!

Comment

can someone explain to me as I don't fully understand football contracts - if sardar goes to Juve, i understand that zenit will want some sort of transfer fee. makes sense. but how does sardar's contract work? does he have to agree to a new contract with Juve (given his contract with zenit expires in a few months) in order for juve to sign him? so basically two things have to happen: juve + Zenit agree to terms then separately azmoun + Juve?

Going back to the lyon situation - was the rumor that Azmoun + Lyon had agreed to private terms, but the holdup is zenit's willingness to deal with lyon/accept their offer?

Is there a world where sardar goes to juve and his contract isn't extended, meaning that it expires a few months into his tenure with Juve and he's a free agent again?

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
            can someone explain to me as I don't fully understand football contracts - if sardar goes to Juve, i understand that zenit will want some sort of transfer fee. makes sense. but how does sardar's contract work? does he have to agree to a new contract with Juve (given his contract with zenit expires in a few months) in order for juve to sign him? so basically two things have to happen: juve + Zenit agree to terms then separately azmoun + Juve?
            Going back to the lyon situation - was the rumor that Azmoun + Lyon had agreed to private terms, but the holdup is zenit's willingness to deal with lyon/accept their offer?
            Is there a world where sardar goes to juve and his contract isn't extended, meaning that it expires a few months into his tenure with Juve and he's a free agent again?
            He will be free in the summer if he doesn’t sign with Juventus now and he will go for free and he can negotiate with clubs for a contract without a transfer fee. He can also agree a pre-contract right now with clubs that will be effective when his contract expires in the summer. So Juventus and Zenit needs to agree on a transfer fee, when they agreed Sardar and Juventus will negotiate regarding a contract

Comment

14.23 GMT: Zenit St Petersburg forward Sardar Azmoun is being linked with a move to Juventus, according to Tuttosport.

Azmoun, 27, is valued at around €5m by the Russian club, but Juve are hoping to land him for closer to €3m.

Lyon are also interested in his services, but the Iran international is keen to move to Italy.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/blog-tra...e?platform=amp
              United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

14.23 GMT: Zenit St Petersburg forward Sardar Azmoun is being linked with a move to Juventus, according to Tuttosport.

.... 14:25 GMT: Juventus say mikone be tarze GHESDI mablaghe 3Million raa dar toole 23 saal be Zenit pardakht kone.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Bianconeri ready to offer 10 million for the Swiss Borussia M'gladbach who has his contract expiring in June. The Rossoneri reconnect with PSG for the defender, Sabatini thinks of Maran for the Salernitana bench, the first gift for Giampaolo arrives from Inter
                  18 JANUARY 2022
                  2 MINUTES READING
                  Juventus returns to Zakaria, but Allegri continues to block Arthur. New contacts between Milan and Psg for Diallo. Botman remains the summer dream. Pellegri ever closer to Turin. Sabatini's latest idea is to bring Maran to Salernitana.
                  Zakaria, Juve tries
                  Juve are trying to score a market coup to make Allegri happy. For a couple of months, the Tuscan coach has been asking for a quality and quantity midfielder capable of giving more geometry to the midfield. Kamara of Marseille does not warm the heart of the Juventus management, unlike the Swiss Zakaria: the Swiss midfielder of Borussia M'gladbach has his contract expiring in June and his adventure in the Bundesliga has come to an end. Juventus is ready to offer 10 million euros for the 1996 class, but the German club, which does not need the money, is unlikely to let Zakaria leave for less than 15 million euros. Plan B leads to Rovella, owned by Juventus, currently on loan to Genoa. The midfielder born in 2001 has already said yes to the possible transfer in the last few days of the transfer market. In all this Arthur, who has already reached an agreement with Arsenal, is waiting for news from the management of the Turin club. The Brazilian is blocked by Allegri's will and will not leave Juventus without a replacement. Attacking Chapter: Azmoun remains the first target. The summit that took place last night between Juventus and Zenit did not manage to close the gap: the Juventus management again proposed an offer of 6 million euros. No of the Russians, who continue to ask for at least 10 million for an expiring player.
                  https://www.repubblica.it/sport/calc...ran-334338827/

So now Zenit wants 10mil????

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post

Your above understanding is correct.

It is not clear what Juve wants to do. I read somewhere that Juve wants Sardar for only the next four months because their squad is full of injured players. Or they may offer him a longer term contract. In either case, they have to pay Zenith the same as he is contracted with Zenith for the next four months. Azmoun has to agree to Juve's terms for four months or longer or no deal. If four month deal, then he is a free agent in June.

Comment

Ofc they would be offering him a longer term contract.

The idea is that him or another new CF (that may not be their top target) will fill until the summer, play a lot of minutes, and allow them to redo attack in absence of chiesa. If said player does well in the next months they will keep their spot in the side, if not they will probably go into next season as a rotation player if they sign a new high profile CF.

There is of course a million other things at play, such as dybala not renewing contract, morata going back to Spain (both of which seem fairly likely) that could affect how central the forward they sign now is moving forward. He could very well play a good 4 months and start next season alongside another CF, and morata/dybala could be on the bench or out the door

So, it would not be a 4 month deal But that would be the time frame he has to really cement his place in the side

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        Ofc they would be offering him a longer term contract.

The idea is that him or another new CF (that may not be their top target) will fill until the summer, play a lot of minutes, and allow them to redo attack in absence of chiesa. If said player does well in the next months they will keep their spot in the side, if not they will probably go into next season as a rotation player if they sign a new high profile CF.

There is of course a million other things at play, such as dybala not renewing contract, morata going back to Spain (both of which seem fairly likely) that could affect how central the forward they sign now is moving forward. He could very well play a good 4 months and start next season alongside another CF, and morata/dybala could be on the bench or out the door

But it would not be a 4 month deal lol. But that would be the time frame he has to really cement his place in the side
                        I always appreciate how certain you are in your views and glad I could give you a chuckle.

Comment

if he joins juve can he play in the champions league?
                          Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                            no sir

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                              Yes he can

Comment

preseason ft sardar.

If Juve/Zenit can't agree (still probably most likely outcome, specially as we get later into window and zenit actually dont have time to finalize new foreign CF) then Zenit's first match back after winter break will be Feb 17 vs Real Betis in st petersburg, 1st leg of their EL tie.

Comment

Working...
                                X