This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Premier View Post
    Leicester City, ты реально в Англии живешь? На днях FC Krasnodar возглавил Daniel Farke, который тренировал Norwich City. Если следишь за PL, то, наверное, можешь коротко его охарактеризовать?
    No, I do not live in England unfortunately, I live in the United States. I'm just a fan of Leicester City, they are my EPL team that I support and follow.

Yes, I was just about to mention to you Krasnodar hired Daniel Farke as soon as I saw the news online. I believe he is a good manager, he was promoted 2X to the Premiership with Norwich in a challenging and demanding league such as the Championship (the best 2nd division in the world) finishing 1st both times he was promoted. Daniel Farke did not have the best of results during his time Premiership with Norwich, getting Norwich relegated once and being relegation zone this season before his sacking. I have to say this though, Daniel Farke has a good eye for talent/development and gives youth players chances as he did with Norwich (e.g. Max Arrons, Todd Cantwell, James Maddison, Emiliano Buendia, etc...). I included a video with a more in-depth description of his tactics from Tifo Football which always gives great analysis. The video is from February 2019, which was the season he won the Championship and got Norwich promoted back into the Premier League after their relegation from 2016.

Comment

We are getting our hopes too high again. Every sign is pointing towards Juve being cheap when it comes to Sardar, and when has Zenit or a russian team ever given anyone a deal in their league’s history. They are notorious for being relentlessly hard to deal with. The negotiations are going: Juve: “hey want to give us, your European rivals, your best player for free 6 months early? Heck maybe he can score against you in champions league next year!” Zenit: “yes, great deal sir, would you like to take our Brazilians as well on the house, because you are Juve?” Juve: “Damet garm!”

They’re far apart because Juve is being cheap, I think we should stop posting every rumor that is on Twitter, because we do this every transfer window for nothing. Expect him to stay at zenit, and if he actually goes anywhere, be happy. If history has taught us anything he won’t transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
        Martial is not good.
        Signed,
        Frustrated United fan
        Martial was awsome some years ago. I believe the coaching circus just took the confidance of so many good players..
        Also United fan here. only thing thats good now is that Cavani is getting some good gametime, i cant understand why he didnt get any good time when Moe Sizlak aka the norvegian was the coach..

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
          We are getting our hopes too high again. Every sign is pointing towards Juve being cheap when it comes to Sardar, and when has Zenit or a russian team ever given anyone a deal in their league’s history. They are notorious for being relentlessly hard to deal with. The negotiations are going: Juve: “hey want to give us, your European rivals, your best player for free 6 months early? Heck maybe he can score against you in champions league next year!” Zenit: “yes, great deal sir, would you like to take our Brazilians as well on the house, because you are Juve?” Juve: “Damet garm!”

They’re far apart because Juve is being cheap, I think we should stop posting every rumor that is on Twitter, because we do this every transfer window for nothing. Expect him to stay at zenit, and if he actually goes anywhere, be happy. If history has taught us anything he won’t transfer.
          hes walking for free in 4 months so its a question of when not if.

There is no downside to Juve rumors, shows that big coach like allegri is fan of him, to go with Bosz, Leverkusen, Roma + Mourinho.

Worst case he just got a huge PR boost and will have even more eyes on him for a likely successful second half of the season, and big EL tie vs Real betis and hopefully a deep run in that competition. Then he will have his pick of offers for free in the summer.

Juve is cheap bc juve is broke, and sardar is a free agent in 4 months that shows zero indication of remaining at zenit.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            hes walking for free in 4 months so its a question of when not if.

There is no downside to Juve rumors, shows that big coach like allegri is fan of him, to go with Bosz, Leverkusen, Roma + Mourinho.

Worst case he just got a huge PR boost and will have even more eyes on him for a likely successful second half of the season, and big EL tie vs Real betis and hopefully a deep run in that competition. Then he will have his pick of offers for free in the summer.

Juve is cheap bc juve is broke, and sardar is a free agent in 4 months that shows zero indication of remaining at zenit.
            My point is he’s been linked to every team in Europe it seems at this point. He’s nothing but PR, but people online know that he hasn’t been challenged yet. Hence why the big boys in Europe want him for free. Every article I’ve read is that Juve wants him as a stopgap, a temporary fix, if anything. The likeliest situations are he stays at zenit through the end of the season because none of the deals reach his/Zenit’s combined approval and in the summer the big teams chase big names to overpay, or he goes to a team like Lyon now who is desperate and willing to reach the financials Zenit and Sardar Will approve. Juventus is just like the Liverpool, Arsenal, Milan, etc. we saw every transfer window for years now. If anything the constant failed moves make Sardar seem like a meme, I’ve seen similar said on reddit. Like if he’s that good and all these big teams want him, why is he in russia all these years later? I’ve seen at least 10 (Azmoun, welcome to _________) videos and he can barely command $1 million guaranteed from a big team. PR doesn’t seem to be working if that is the case.

Comment

My point is he’s been linked to every team in Europe it seems at this point. He’s nothing but PR, but people online know that he hasn’t been challenged yet. Hence why the big boys in Europe want him for free. Every article I’ve read is that Juve wants him as a stopgap, a temporary fix, if anything. The likeliest situations are he stays at zenit through the end of the season because none of the deals reach his/Zenit’s combined approval and in the summer the big teams chase big names to overpay, or he goes to a team like Lyon now who is desperate and willing to reach the financials Zenit and Sardar Will approve. Juventus is just like the Liverpool, Arsenal, Milan, etc. we saw every transfer window for years now. If anything the constant failed moves make Sardar seem like a meme, I’ve seen similar said on reddit. Like if he’s that good and all these big teams want him, why is he in russia all these years later? I’ve seen at least 10 (Azmoun, welcome to _________) videos and he can barely command $1 million guaranteed from a big team. PR doesn’t seem to be working if that is the case.
              There is a combination of circumstances. HE cannot control who he is linked to or if they pay up for him or opt for another player. He can only control what he does on the pitch, and you cannot objectively say it hasnt been enough...

When leverkusen make 18 millions offer and he agrees personal terms, then what? Zenit pull the plug. It happened, we know it for a fact.

Im sure he as a professional footballer is not sitting there engineering everything. And according to some here his agent are koonnashoor nobodies so not sure how they are creating rumors across english, italian, german, spanish, french press 24/7. If Juventus were in their typical state of course they wouldnt go for sardar, they would take vlahovic from fiorentina for 70 million and call it a day. That gives him an opportunity. Its been the same for many players who in normal situation wouldnt get a chance at a top club but suddenly grab it with both hands (at Juventus right now it is mckinnie, nobody derides him for the fact juventus were only initially interested in him on loan. At chelsea its kovacic who was doing nothing at madrid and chelsea took him on a 1 yr loan they turned into long term deal and now he is their key player. There are many other examples...)

IF he is good enough to regularly score (and more than score really excel) against the likes of Juve, Chelsea, Bayern, Atletico, Ajax, Anderlecht, Villareal, Benfica, Lyon playing for limited teams like zenit and rostov, then of course he deserves a shot at a some team in tier of leverkusen at least. That is lower than likes of juventus, but a desperate broke juventus suddenly has him as a main target. That is not an insult to sardar or proof he "isnt that good"

The sample size of league goals over many years, scoring in big european games for 2 different clubs, and his international record is simply too convincing to say hes just not good enough.

Not to mention he is carrying our ass for longest time in TM. Yet some people wait around for his potential moves to fail just to say "look he made it up". What kind of fans do that to their star player? Oh, iranian ones.

Comment

Who the fuck dubbed him to Iranian Messi? 🤣 The poor kid has to live with it now

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                  Who the fuck dubbed him to Iranian Messi? 🤣 The poor kid has to live with it now
                  it was a video sardar compilation that 1st used that. In the video footgae was used from sardar when playing for u19 and he was dribbling a lot more in those days and at that level. So actually it was not totally wrong and weird like 8 years ago or whatver it was.. I still remember that video

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                    worst name ever,. they dont have the same style at all.. idk.. the only good name was iranian maradona aka wizard of tehran AK8
                    id rather call him the iranian torpedo or something like that

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                      worst name ever,. they dont have the same style at all.. idk.. the only good name was iranian maradona aka wizard of tehran AK8
                      id rather call him the iranian torpedo or something like that
                      His style is more like Zlatans style, he said it himself also in an interview

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                        it was a video sardar compilation that 1st used that. In the video footgae was used from sardar when playing for u19 and he was dribbling a lot more in those days and at that level. So actually it was not totally wrong and weird like 8 years ago or whatver it was.. I still remember that video
                        ahha ok! didnt know that, would you be able to post that vid? i dont remember iv seen it
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          There is a combination of circumstances. HE cannot control who he is linked to or if they pay up for him or opt for another player. He can only control what he does on the pitch, and you cannot objectively say it hasnt been enough...

When leverkusen make 18 millions offer and he agrees personal terms, then what? Zenit pull the plug. It happened, we know it for a fact.

Im sure he as a professional footballer is not sitting there engineering everything. And according to some here his agent are koonnashoor nobodies so not sure how they are creating rumors across english, italian, german, spanish, french press 24/7. If Juventus were in their typical state of course they wouldnt go for sardar, they would take vlahovic from fiorentina for 70 million and call it a day. That gives him an opportunity. Its been the same for many players who in normal situation wouldnt get a chance at a top club but suddenly grab it with both hands (at Juventus right now it is mckinnie, nobody derides him for the fact juventus were only initially interested in him on loan. At chelsea its kovacic who was doing nothing at madrid and chelsea took him on a 1 yr loan they turned into long term deal and now he is their key player. There are many other examples...)

IF he is good enough to regularly score (and more than score really excel) against the likes of Juve, Chelsea, Bayern, Atletico, Ajax, Anderlecht, Villareal, Benfica, Lyon playing for limited teams like zenit and rostov, then of course he deserves a shot at a some team in tier of leverkusen at least. That is lower than likes of juventus, but a desperate broke juventus suddenly has him as a main target. That is not an insult to sardar or proof he "isnt that good"

The sample size of league goals over many years, scoring in big european games for 2 different clubs, and his international record is simply too convincing to say hes just not good enough.

Not to mention he is carrying our ass for longest time in TM. Yet some people wait around for his potential moves to fail just to say "look he made it up". What kind of fans do that to their star player? Oh, iranian ones.
                          I don’t know where some of your argument is coming from, if you’re referring to anything I said tbh. You are saying that I implied Sardar did anything wrong or is lying? I never said that anywhere, you’re fighting a strawman at this point. He was linked to Barca a few weeks ago, and we went through the same process just for that to evaporate. Is it wrong to use history, the current state of football, and all of the times we’ve been burned going through this same process to say it’s likely not going to happen? You can waste your time saying Sardar to Real Madrid, PSG, Manchester City and United, every time a team asks if they can get paid to take him off Zenit’s hands, it is just a waste of time. Feel free to post every Twitter post that comes up saying “they’re far apart, but Juve is really interested! Offering 2 goats and a calf for Sardar, don’t know if he’s proven yet!”

I’m sure the interest is real, the problem is these big teams want Sardar for free essentially and I agree with zenit telling them to take a hike. Sardar deserves better.

Comment

Draaaaaaamaaaaaa🤣🤣🤣 Stop it guys, ya mire ya nemire, just let us see if the deal goes thru or not

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                              ahha ok! didnt know that, would you be able to post that vid? i dont remember iv seen it

this is the true source to the nickname of iranian messi. its from 8 years ago and weirdly enough it got stuck since!

For what its worth not a lot of footage was available back then on Sardar so was a good work to get that video out and the hype started!

Comment

I don’t know where some of your argument is coming from, if you’re referring to anything I said tbh. You are saying that I implied Sardar did anything wrong or is lying? I never said that anywhere, you’re fighting a strawman at this point. He was linked to Barca a few weeks ago, and we went through the same process just for that to evaporate. Is it wrong to use history, the current state of football, and all of the times we’ve been burned going through this same process to say it’s likely not going to happen? You can waste your time saying Sardar to Real Madrid, PSG, Manchester City and United, every time a team asks if they can get paid to take him off Zenit’s hands, it is just a waste of time. Feel free to post every Twitter post that comes up saying “they’re far apart, but Juve is really interested! Offering 2 goats and a calf for Sardar, don’t know if he’s proven yet!”

I’m sure the interest is real, the problem is these big teams want Sardar for free essentially and I agree with zenit telling them to take a hike. Sardar deserves better.
                                Never seen a rumor about sardar at barca. Just one journalist said barca should consider it. That's it

Comment

Working...
                                X