This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
    Taz, be real now… Don’t you think they have 5-10mil to spend on a striker of Azmouns caliber? C’mon man, Barcelona just payed 55mil euro for Ferran Torres!
    Be nazare man hamin ast.

Juve 100 % motmaen nist Azmound raa mikhad ya na. Agar na 5million Euro chi ast baraye Juve?

Hala shayad akhare sar raft, amma shayad bishtar be fekre hoghogheshan ta chize digar.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I hope azmoun and abedzadeh will join juventus and Sevilla. Even if those teams won't lay the red carpet for them, the risk is worth it

Comment

This thread is a good summary of Barcelona's current financial woes:

They're scrambling around cutting ties with 18 year-old Austria Wien loanees in search of a few pennies to keep the lights on in the Nou Camp. Juve are delaying a contract renewal for Dybala and relying on MLB prospect Weston McKennie to get them results on the pitch.

The era of these clubs throwing money around carelessly is coming to an end and I'd imagine they'll negotiate to the bone for an extra mill or 2 these days.

It's beautiful to see really, hopefully no Arab state steps in to save the day and we can all throw our dampayis at it as FC Barcelona topples.

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
          Baba, hameye ina koskeshan. Chris Woode kiriroooo 30mil euro Newcastle dad. A striker in his 30’s from Burnley that sucks!
          I think all of these rumours are bullshit, I don’t think Zenit will release him for 10mil either because they don’t need the money.
          They will have him until he goes for free, Zenit needs him for Europa league and if they go far they do more money than 5mil. If the rumours are true and cheap ass juventus don’t want to pay 5mil they can go fuck themselves! Really it’s piss in the sea for them.
          Originally posted by Taz View Post
          This thread is a good summary of Barcelona's current financial woes:

They're scrambling around cutting ties with 18 year-old Austria Wien loanees in search of a few pennies to keep the lights on in the Nou Camp. Juve are delaying a contract renewal for Dybala and relying on MLB prospect Weston McKennie to get them results on the pitch.
          The era of these clubs throwing money around carelessly is coming to an end and I'd imagine they'll negotiate to the bone for an extra mill or 2 these days.
          It's beautiful to see really, hopefully no Arab state steps in to save the day and we can all throw our dampayis at it as FC Barcelona topples.
          Apparently Al Gharaffa is offering 25 mil to zenith and 30 mil signonbonus plus 3 mil/week for 3 year contractit.. plus he can pick 2 free horses from the sheikhs horse stables.. this might go down

IM JUST KIDDING
          (now suddenly another 4 months in zenit sounds ok)
          (but i bet he will go on the last 2 days of this transferwindow..)

Edit: Hala aghaye Taz joon, yek zangi bezan be potter behesh begoo samano gharzi ta tabestoon biyare.. i know you have his number!
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

This is classic juventus. They’re cheap as heck and I said will negotiate to the point of anger for the opposing side. They will not spend tons of money for a player who will be free in a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              This is classic juventus. They’re cheap as heck and I said will negotiate to the point of anger for the opposing side. They will not spend tons of money for a player who will be free in a few months.
              they should just swopp him wih kulusevski,,, and eaven if its wrong and sardar is levels above that guy they will probably get a few mils from zenith aswell.. and the suedi will go for the money in russia, everybody happy
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                they should just swopp him wih kulusevski,,, and eaven if its wrong and sardar is levels above that guy they will probably get a few mils from zenith aswell.. and the suedi will go for the money in russia, everybody happy
                Kulusevski raa 30 million mitonand befroshan be yek teami dar PL.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Sardar stayed a couple of years to long in Russia. Hala ke nobateshe bere ye league bartar hame badbakht va bipool shodan. We have been so hopeful for so long and now this 🤦🏻*♂️

Comment

Hopefully azmoun will stop the traditional iranian nice guy attitude with zenit and push them a little bit harder to sell him to juve.
                    I can understand the nice and clean guy attitude when it's only lyon or leverkusen offer.

Comment

Вы ошибаетесь в том, что считаете руководство Зенита бездушными тварями, способными ради любой выгоды испортить жизнь игроку, который много лет приносил пользу команде. Во-первых, Зенит не тот клуб, чтобы так мелочиться (вы выше в ветке сами об этом писали), а во вторых, часто слышал и видел в футбольных аналитических передачах интервью главных тренеров и руководителей команд Россиийской Премьер лиги, что если поступает реальное предложение какому-либо игроку из Европейских топ клубов, то его не имеют никакого морального права удерживать, независимо от того, какую он роль играет в команде. Такие случаи даже в контрактах прописывают.

Comment

Okay so there may be some truth to this potential move. A google search of Sardar news for the past hour has 3 pages of Italian news sources talking about it. Sounds like they are offering $1M plus bonuses depending on how he does. One site claimed that Sardar has approved the move. Anyway, it is for a few months and Sardar will still be free to go anywhere he wants in the summer. None of the articles I clicked on was suggesting a long-term contract being offered. Most are talking about a short-term patch.

Comment

thats some Bs right there..!!
                          zenit already laughed off 3mil and then slightly improved offer from Lyon already..!! last summer they also blew off 16-18mil offers from Lever etc..!
                          what makes these cheapass goozooz think they can convince Zenit to offload sardar for anything less than at least 5-6 mil ..!! didnt they learn from such pity attempts of Roma and Lazio in prior years ....!!?
                          Zenit would laugh off their bs offering as is stated here and they will end up spending $tupid sum$ on some other overrated European , SA, striker...!!

maybe if they were to offer a 5 mil sell-on fee plus 3-4mil then i can see zenit possibly tempted..? these bs Performance based paypackages will be laughed off the park..!

fking annoying how cheap these assshole supposedly elite clubs get when it comes to buy Legit iranian talents..!!

Sardar should just stay put and wait till Summer.... Elite clubs in much better financial/football shape will court him with far more lucrative pay-packages to boot..!

Comment

The old lady turned out to be the biggest gold digger of all time 🤣

Comment

Но, если именитый и богатый клуб предлагает пренебрежительно низкую цену за очень хорошего игрока, ради того, чтобы им временно заткнуть образовавшуюся дырку, то тут уже играет роль самолюбия/самоуважения самого игрока, который за такую наглость может и послать.

Comment

Here are some news that says that Juventus was in contact with Zenit a couple hours ago and the deal seems to be with a fee of 3-5mil so maybe this one will go thru

https://jmania.it/juventus-mercato-a...ternative/amp/

Comment

Working...
                                X