This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P-Rug View Post
    What's funny is that this Italian site (has 47K followers on Twitter) says it the other way around: "Udinese has been interested in the signing of Lucas Alario but it is impossible until Leverkusen sign Sardar Azmoun. The Argentine forward's grandfather is from Udine and has an Italian passport."
    So it's this whole chicken and egg thing lol....do they have to sell Alario in order for Azmoun to come, or do they have to get Azmoun in order to unload Alario
    https://twitter.com/SoyCalcio_/statu...66061352337410
    Ahhh ok so then maybe it is indeed possible for azmoun to be purchased without waiting on any sales. Leverkusen has so much money coming in with the baley sale anyway they rejected Everton and villa’s 25 million dollar bids so I always did think it was weird that they absolutely needed to wait until those sales to be complete. They ain’t that broke at least not to my knowledge lol. Thanks for the additional info!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Ahhh ok so then maybe it is indeed possible for azmoun to be purchased without waiting on any sales. Leverkusen has so much money coming in with the baley sale anyway they rejected Everton and villa’s 25 million dollar bids so I always did think it was weird that they absolutely needed to wait until those sales to be complete. They ain’t that broke at least not to my knowledge lol. Thanks for the additional info!
      Yeah agreed (a club like that should not nickel and dime); some of it is probably them using the news cycles to game the negotiations with both the player(s) and the target team(s).

Comment

Leverkusen is bankrolled by Bayer. They essentially bypass the 50+1 rule due to how old they are, so I don't think they are money strapped, but rather don't want Alario at the team anymore.

Comment

They don’t need to do one to announce the other lol.

But probably they want to make alario situation clear one way or the other as azmoun is coming

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
              This uzbek azmoun is quicker to go to a top4 league and a top club than the real one!

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                Hold on, they paid 20 mil for this Goozbeki but couldn’t pay the 18 for Sardar?

Comment

Man fasle pish Shomurodov raa chandin mosaabeghe dar Genoa didam va hich maali nabood;

az nazare hooshe foootbaali zaife.

Bavar konid ke pas az yek fasl Roma raa tark khahad kard.

Roma yek eshtebaahi daare mikone ke in baazikon raa mikhare.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                    Hold on, they paid 20 mil for this Goozbeki but couldn’t pay the 18 for Sardar?
                    Who knows, perhaps they were willing but Azmoun told them/Zenit he did not want to go there.....(after all, Mourinho and his defensive tactics can be detrimental to offensive players like Azmoun)

Comment

Has anyone seen this guy Eldor Shomurodov stats? How is he worth 20 million? Is this a joke? How are Iranian players so undervalued. If this guy is 20 million Azmoun is worth 60 million.
                      Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Its a loan with buy obligation rather than money upfront. These Italian teams are so cheap in the market

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                          Has anyone seen this guy Eldor Shomurodov stats? How is he worth 20 million? Is this a joke? How are Iranian players so undervalued. If this guy is 20 million Azmoun is worth 60 million.
                          Did he and Sardar play together in Rostov?
                          It says they were both there in 2017?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                            Did he and Sardar play together in Rostov?
                            It says they were both there in 2017?
                            He joined the same time Sardar left

Comment

Roma/Mou's first choice for CF was Azmoun.

They could not afford him. Combination of fee/structure/wages.

They went for a backup target who will probably have a backup role in the team (unlike azmoun) and are doing the deal in multiple installments after a 1yr loan where they dont
                              pay anything.

No reason for us to be dramatic and butthurt. Good luck to him. He is a hardworking player, doesn't have quality imo to play as a lone 9 for a big team and score consistently, but can certainly provide a strong physical profile to attack spaces both in air and in behind off the bench for dzeko,mayoral.

And to people complaining suddenly about azmoun being undervalued (I think he is undervalued too) but keep in mind he is a free agent in 1 yr. That is totally different than a player that signed long term contract just last season and is accordingly reflected in the price tag.

Comment

Roma couldn't afford the real so they bought the replica.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X