• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E9JtMf4Ufko

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      Dear Ardalan,

Zenit already purchased a striker in this transfer window called Ivan Sergeev from Krylia Sovetov in Russia. There were rumors that Sergeev was Dzyuba's replacement because Dzyuba was rumored to go to Rubin Kazan and that they were going to replace Azmoun with a foreign striker but nothing has happened yet. I highly doubt they would sell Dzyuba to Rubin Kazan anymore if Azmoun leaves in this window. Plus Rubin Kazan seems to be signing another striker from Lokomotiv Moscow called Lisakovich.
      Dzyuba’s contract is also up at the end of this season, I haven’t seen any talk of a renewal either. Whoever this guy is coming in to replace , it looks likely that both Dzyuba and Azmoun will not be at Zenit next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        lol i love these photoshopped pictures. iv seen plenty now, arsenal, lyon, dortmund, newcastle..

his head is like a sl*ts, its been everywhere now
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

https://www.tuttosport.com/news/calc...cco_cosa_manca

Juve, Azmoun advances: that's what's missing

It is about the bonuses: the contacts between the bianconeri and Zenit continue for the Iranian who is about to expire

Juventus insists on Sardar Azmoun . Contacts have continued in the last few hours. But there is still some distance between Zenit 's request and Juventus' intentions. The Russians have opened the sale of the 27-year-old Iranian (contract expiring in June), but obviously they intend to gain something. Zenit wants 5 million, while Continassa would not want to go beyond a simple compensation. Better if in the form of bonuses linked to the seasonal results of Massimiliano Allegri 's team and the performance of the former Rubin Kazan.Dealing with the Russians is never easy, but mediations are underway to identify a good compromise. The meeting point could be halfway: a million now and a couple more possibly in the form of unspecified bonuses. If that's enough, it will be understood these days. Meanwhile, at the turning point of the winter transfer market - today the last two weeks of negotiations will begin - Azmoun is in pole position, on the strength of the reassurances received from the Juventus managers and also of the contacts on the Turin-St. Petersburg axis .

Azmoun wants Juve

One thing is certain: the Iranian, also courted by Lyon, is doing everything possible to get the green light. Azmoun would like to get on the Juventus train immediately despite knowing that he could reach Turin even in the summer as a free agent. After the 10 goals scored this season with the Russians, two of which in the Champions League against Juventus and Chelsea, the flexible striker of the Gazprom club aims to test himself at a higher level. The Iranian is not the warrior center forward that Allegri is looking for, but he has the physique and characteristics to be able to act as a second striker and, if necessary, even before.

Comment

It starts to smell like an Old Lady!

This will be so awsome hope zenith isnt fking him over now! #FreeSardar!
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Toro khoda let this happen !!! SARDAR FOR JUVENTUS

Comment

Reddit posted a thread just a few hours ago that Juve has frozen any incoming transfers during this window. The fans who know the club say they’re not in any financial situation to buy any players without making some unlikely sales. Tuttosport is also not regarded by Italian redditors as being reliable based on what I’ve been reading. I wouldn’t hold my breath on Juve buying Sardar this window. Im sure they’d love to get him on loan for free or really cheap from Zenit, but I don’t think that makes any sense for Zenit. They’ll either sell him to Lyon, or just hold him until summer over giving him away 6 months early to Juve.

We have been through this every window for a few years with Sardar. Let’s just expect the least preferable option to happen, then be pleasantly surprised if a good team swoops in. We’ve been through this same situation too many times to just blindly hope for a team like Juve to get sardar. It doesn’t make sense to get our hopes up.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                  Reddit posted a thread just a few hours ago that Juve has frozen any incoming transfers during this window. The fans who know the club say they’re not in any financial situation to buy any players without making some unlikely sales. Tuttosport is also not regarded by Italian redditors as being reliable based on what I’ve been reading. I wouldn’t hold my breath on Juve buying Sardar this window. Im sure they’d love to get him on loan for free or really cheap from Zenit, but I don’t think that makes any sense for Zenit. They’ll either sell him to Lyon, or just hold him until summer over giving him away 6 months early to Juve.

We have been through this every window for a few years with Sardar. Let’s just expect the least preferable option to happen, then be pleasantly surprised if a good team swoops in. We’ve been through this same situation too many times to just blindly hope for a team like Juve to get sardar. It doesn’t make sense to get our hopes up.
                  Tuttosport is based on Turin and I heard it's reliable on juventus (less for others teams)

Comment

Maghaaleye Tuttosport mige ke Juventus va Zenit darand dar baareye mablaghe transfer barresi mikonand.

Inja man toosh mondam va kami shaaki hastam: yani JUVENTUS 5 million Euro nadare bede be Zenit?

Dar bareye che chizi bayad barresi kone? Kafi ast Juve 2-3 baazi dar CL kone 5 Million ra pas migire.

Vaghean ajibe.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Baba, hameye ina koskeshan. Chris Woode kiriroooo 30mil euro Newcastle dad. A striker in his 30’s from Burnley that sucks!
                      I think all of these rumours are bullshit, I don’t think Zenit will release him for 10mil either because they don’t need the money.
                      They will have him until he goes for free, Zenit needs him for Europa league and if they go far they do more money than 5mil. If the rumours are true and cheap ass juventus don’t want to pay 5mil they can go fuck themselves! Really it’s piss in the sea for them.

Comment

Seems as soon as it comes to Sardar clubs have no money lol

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                          Seems as soon as it comes to Sardar clubs have no money lol
                          They don’t have money for Iranians! I am so fking pissed right now. The top clubs pay astronomical transfer fees for shitty players and then we have Sardar that is worth so much more but cheap ass Juventus don’t want to pay for him.

Comment

Tbf Juve along with all these farmer league clubs like Barca are broke, can't compare them to EPL clubs.

You also look at Juve's squad and it's wall-to-wall crap. If it wasn't for a cheeky CL KO stage campaign this year, I'd still be recommending he holds out for that West Ham/Tottenham/[insert mediocre EPL side here] move this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                              Tbf Juve along with all these farmer league clubs like Barca are broke, can't compare them to EPL clubs.
                              You also look at Juve's squad and it's wall-to-wall crap. If it wasn't for a cheeky CL KO stage campaign this year, I'd still be recommending he holds out for that West Ham/Tottenham/[insert mediocre EPL side here] move this summer.
                              Taz, be real now… Don’t you think they have 5-10mil to spend on a striker of Azmouns caliber? C’mon man, Barcelona just payed 55mil euro for Ferran Torres!

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                                Baba, hameye ina koskeshan. Chris Woode kiriroooo 30mil euro Newcastle dad. A striker in his 30’s from Burnley that sucks!
                                I think all of these rumours are bullshit, I don’t think Zenit will release him for 10mil either because they don’t need the money.
                                They will have him until he goes for free, Zenit needs him for Europa league and if they go far they do more money than 5mil. If the rumours are true and cheap ass juventus don’t want to pay 5mil they can go fuck themselves! Really it’s piss in the sea for them.
                                haha doroste.

Chris Wood yek teraktor ast.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X