Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juve would be a dream move. Might have to start cutting shambools if it happens

Comment

Juventus are a world-class team.

Comment

I would happily do the honorable PFDC shambool cutting if this azmoun to juve link pans out for January. Plz football gods give us Iranians something we finally deserve
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Dear all,

Please hold on to your shambools for now. With the dozens of rumors about where Sardar will end up, this is definitely not a DEFCON level shambool situation.

Comment

PLEASE ID DO ANYTHING TO SEE THIS HAPPEN

Comment

The new striker signed by Zenit has some impressive stats. Hope he'll be a nice complement to Sardar's aggressive attacking, leading up to the summer transfer window.

Ivan Sergeev at his former club:

👕 66 matches
              ⚽️ 51 goals
              🎯 15 assists

Comment

Thats some sick stats!
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Diz, baradar, this isn't the time to be starting a new page with talk of Ivan The Terrible and his merry band of vodka enthusiasts. Talk to me about Turin nightlife and where the best hotel is.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                    Thats some sick stats!
                    most are from second div, essentially provincial football across siberian backwaters

Comment

Can you guys think of any other fan base that deserves this more?

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                        Diz, baradar, this isn't the time to be starting a new page with talk of Ivan The Terrible and his merry band of vodka enthusiasts. Talk to me about Turin nightlife and where the best hotel is.
                        Lol. The Matrix is much more pleasant than reality

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          This would be for January btw. So he would be eligible for CL knockouts.
                          Even though if that would happen and he joined Juve (too good to be true), I'm not sure he will be eligible to play CL Knockout since he has already played CL this season with Zenit but I'm not sure about the rules in knockout stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                            Even though if that would happen and he joined Juve (too good to be true), I'm not sure he will be eligible to play CL Knockout since he has already played CL this season with Zenit but I'm not sure about the rules in knockout stage.
                            They changed the rule. He can play cl with another team this season.
                            It seems zenit wants 20m euros from juventus, according to Russian medias!
                            There is a lot if : juventus real motivation for him, negotiation with Zenit, Azmoun fighting with kean, morata, kuvuleski and juve fans aren't so enthusiastic it seems

Comment

I dreamt our boy was being linked with a January move to Juve. I haven't had one of 'these' dreams since I was undergoing great biological and physiological changes as a young boy on his path to becoming a man. Was nice though to be reminded of what real joy looks like.

Anyway, can someone post some youtube vids of this Sergeev bloke, excited to see him and Azmoun's link-up play against Botev Plovdiv in 10 days time, he hasn't had such quality alongside him since the golden Poloz days.

Comment

Considering that this is a Sardar related rumor, I suggest everyone keeps their dicks in their pants until he actually signs with Juve. Been burnt way too many times with rumours related to this man.
                                Also the fact that Zenit is a club ran by a bunch of clowns, I'm even more cautious.

Comment

Working...
                                X