Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-1 fair result. Lyon could have easily won it with another CF (lol).

They are loaded with talent. Cherki off the bench was excellent and seems to be future star. Brazilians + Caqueret + young CB all strong too.

High level game and actually entertaining to watch as a neutral. I think Sardar would score many goals in this team.

Comment

Honestly the way Lyon played today doesn’t reflect their table position at all!

Comment

These Lyon fans really want Azmoun there and they want him there straight away.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          Honestly the way Lyon played today doesn’t reflect their table position at all!
          Better than Newcastle but didn't find them that good tonight against psg b/c team (no messi, neymar di maria, draxler) with three young coming at min70.
          They have quality here and there (paqueta), cherki very selfish, and basically parked the bus

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Better than Newcastle but didn't find them that good tonight against psg b/c team (no messi, neymar di maria, draxler) with three young coming at min70.
            They have quality here and there (paqueta), cherki very selfish, and basically parked the bus
            Dembele and others also didn't take their opportunities. With Azmoun I would imagine Lyon will be unstoppable against their remaining opponents in the league. Lyon also ban their fans.

Comment

Peter Bosz: "I hope it will be done for Azmoun but I don't know. It's not up to me."

Comment

He sounds pretty desperate. Doubt it goes thru in January, too much uncertainty around lyon/bosz future for sardar to try forcing the move, and on financial side they can’t meet zenits demands either.

Still nice to be so wanted by a guy and club who clearly know how to recognize talent

Comment

Peter Bosz ghalat karde goh khorde . Sardar also denied everything on his instagram live so Mr Besooz can stop goh khorin.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    He sounds pretty desperate. Doubt it goes thru in January, too much uncertainty around lyon/bosz future for sardar to try forcing the move, and on financial side they can’t meet zenits demands either.
                    Still nice to be so wanted by a guy and club who clearly know how to recognize talent
                    i read somewhere many years ago that the players pay very low taxes in france.., something about artist taxes/visa idk i may be wrong here..
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Not sure how I feel about Lyon.. But if he's promised a consistent starting spot in his contract, I don't see Azmoun struggling in France. It's more the club I'm worried about than how Azmoun will do there. A part of me thinks he should go straight into La Liga, Serie A or Bundesliga. At 27 he can produce magic for a mid table club then by 29 he has the chance to get picked up by a top club in one of those leagues.

I don't have a bad feeling about Lyon, I just hope he really thinks this one through. He's 27 and he's played football in the same country for 11 years of his life. The next move he makes is a critical one.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                        i read somewhere many years ago that the players pay very low taxes in france.., something about artist taxes/visa idk i may be wrong here..
                        Actually in france they pay more taxes compared to uk . However what rich people do to pay less tax is they become monaco citizens so they pay less tax.

Thats why a shitty small apartment in monaco costs more than 1 million euros .

Comment

Am I the only one here who didn’t know that the husband of the Newcastle minority owner is Iranian? The guys name is Mehrdad Ghodousi.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                            Actually in france they pay more taxes compared to uk . However what rich people do to pay less tax is they become monaco citizens so they pay less tax.

Thats why a shitty small apartment in monaco costs more than 1 million euros .
                            AAHAA it was the opposite then, thx for the post.
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                              Am I the only one here who didn’t know that the husband of the Newcastle minority owner is Iranian? The guys name is Mehrdad Ghodousi.
                              lol yeap i guess so it was even on the news . They are not the owners. they are just in charge of teh stuff the owner is saudi prince

Comment

Beautiful

https://twitter.com/fczenit_en/statu...54348940320768

Comment

Working...
                                X