Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not too familiar with the composition of Napoli's squad, but they're losing a starting striker this summer. Very different player than Azmoun though.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-t...-italy-forward

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
      Not too familiar with the composition of Napoli's squad, but they're losing a starting striker this summer. Very different player than Azmoun though.

insinge more of a winger tbh azmoun wouldnt b a good replacement

Comment

read somewhere barca want morata.. so az taking his place?
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post

doubt they will swoop in for Azmoun anymore...? they just gonna give more minutes to that 70mil overpriced brotha they got last summer..!

Comment

Newcastle got knocked out of the FA Cup playing a nearly full strength team at home to lower league Cambridge. Didn’t even score a goal - I am guessing they will be in the market very soon for a striker.
            Not saying I want him to go there but with the recent links (they have also been linked with another 10 strikers at least) that there may be more headlines soon.

Comment

btw, about the newcastle news, i have come to a new conclusion.. and that is that the news are fake. and if they are not fake its a trap/very bad move.
              this is based on that i read about the new owners, and that is the investmentcompany of the saudi prince.. not probably going to sign Irans top 2 star. and azmoun should aswell probably be careful here.

dont know here if its a overanalyze but just dont think its going to happen..
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Lyon playing PSG on BEIN. First time view of Lyon for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post
                  Lyon playing PSG on BEIN. First time view of Lyon for me.
                  I'm watching too

Comment

If they keep their Brazillians, the service to Azmoun would be mighty and this is very much a team on the up.

Comment

They look good honestly. Im sure their kiri defense and that lump up top are to explain for their bizarre position in the table.

In terms of talent Caqueret, Guimaraes, Aouar, Paqueta rivals most midfields in europe. Emerson is a very solid LB who Tuchel wants back at chelsea. Cherkhi (on bench) is a potential super talent.

If he did go there it wouldnt be worst thing in the world, especially given how much coach wants him / seems to already trust him with being star man.

OFC he could still do better. Likes of Atalanta, AC Milan, Leverkusen, Sevilla (who seem to have been priced out of martial deal) would be the best landing spots for sure.

Comment

My only worry with Lyon is that they are not in a great financial position and are looking to sell. From what I read Zenit want them to up their 3 mil offer to 5 mill and they can’t afford to do that or afford his wages (hence trying to get Shaqiri off the wage bill).

Comment

The level of football anyways is much higher than anything I ever saw in all of sardar's years in RPL. There is no doubt about that for people asking how much of an upgrade ligue 1 is. From league standpoint the upgrade is considerable.

Comment

I am watching a 5 4 1 bus formation. The bus is not parked in that it seems to move up and down a little so they are not buried deep in the 18. Frankly, I think Zenit would beat this Lyon team rather easily.

Comment

Lyon could be up 2. Dembele, guy azmoun is meant to replace, misses good chance following a beautiful break.

Lyon have an organized press and really smart passing sequences in transition.

They seem weak in both boxes (finishing, 1v1 defending, marking)

Comment

Really bad goalkeeping but recently lyon dropping far too deep... 1-1

Comment

Working...
                                X