Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andre Onana just signed a deal with inter as a free agent move for July 2022…..shouldn’t Sardar be able to do the same right now? To sign as a free agent for a July move in advanced?

He has to be getting some better offers than what we have been hearing…….it just wouldn’t make sense for teams like Tottenham and Leverkusen who made formal offers for him to not be trying to sign him for free especially when they still have the need for him.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Andre Onana just signed a deal with inter as a free agent move for July 2022…..shouldn’t Sardar be able to do the same right now? To sign as a free agent for a July move in advanced?
      Yes. It's called a Bosman.

Any player with 6 months or less on their current contract can sign an agreement with another club, to start after their current contract ends, without the new club owing a fee (unless it's a young player - usually under 24 - who has refused a new contract at his current club, then a compensation fee to the current club may be due, depending on the rules of that football association).

It's more than likely that if Sardar signs a deal in January, it will be an immediate transfer with a club agreeing a fee with Zenit - most probably a desperate club it would be short sighted for him to move to (e.g. Newcastle). Zenit unlikely to want to sell unless they get offered good money and they have a suitable replacement, they don't need the money. Though in that last 24-48 hour scramble before the window closes, anything can happen.

Sardar is most attractive to the reputable clubs we want him to move to as a free agent outside the January transfer window, when their squad is fixed until the summer and they're planning for the 22/23 season.

Comment

Zenit looking to put an offer in for Gabriel ‘Gabigol’ Barbosa but it is being reported that he wants a move to the Premier League.

https://mobile.twitter.com/skysports...98347985117192

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          lool
          kooneh laghesh .... we know the risks but as a fan it's certainly more entertaining to follow him in an EPL team or even to watch him possibly fail in EPL than to star in a any other certainly less noteworthy EU top leagues..!! besides even if he fails in EPL, he could always demote back to lower profile and still decent EU leagues/teams such as Lyon and such..!!
          If he goes to PL, he will be no more the same player. he will never be back to where he is now, he will be finished done diminished demoted.
          I would come back and highlight this thread so you know who is "koone laghesh"

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            lool
            kooneh laghesh .... we know the risks but as a fan it's certainly more entertaining to follow him in an EPL team or even to watch him possibly fail in EPL than to star in a any other certainly less noteworthy EU top leagues..!! besides even if he fails in EPL, he could always demote back to lower profile and still decent EU leagues/teams such as Lyon and such..!!

Talks about Azmoun @ 3:32

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
              Here is Varzesh3 piece on Sardar's instagram live self-published interview in Farsi (I could not find it on Instagram). https://www.varzesh3.com/news/180247...B1%D8%A7%D9%85
              Main points:
              - I have known Kanaanizadegan from childhood and these reports are not true. I am behind my friends regardless of things others say.
              - I work with high caliber players at Zenit who are better than me. Expectations are very high from me. I don't know what else I need to do after all my accomplishments.
              - There are reports in the media that I am not aware of. Some ugly stuff. They reported my mother was looking for a house for me in Paris and at the time my Mother was in Gonbad. The reports that I have reached an agreement with such and such team are not true.
              - I don't care whose goal wins the (Puskas) award. I think Taremi's goal is the most beautiful regardless who wins.
              - We have a united Team Melli. We don't have any player who thinks he is better than others and acts like a prima donna. I have a good relationship with everyone at TM. We will qualify for the World Cup 100%.
              Go Sardar!
              The lad has matured. Good for him.
              Mental maturity completes him as technically he's right up there.
              Good to see

Comment

The time to go to New Castle is after they manage to stay up in the league. Those guys dream of competing with the top teams and have the money to go for it. They will not hesitate to get rid of Azmoun if a big-name player agrees to join them. However, if they sign him up after the summer then it is a good sign that they intend to give him a real shot. Wilson is a big and strong target man and Sardar would benefit from his presence like he has done with Artem. His stats are down this year cause Zenit does not play them together anymore. This helped them be more competitive in the Champions League, but they are struggling more than before in the domestic league. I still say staying at Zenith to earn another $20M and finishing as the Russian League's all-time highest scorer and playing in the Champions League every year would constitute a great career. Sitting on the bench for Barcelona or Chelsea would create another why wont the coach put him in the game situation worse than we have with Saman.

Comment

When you have money, anything's possible I guess.

Comment

Azmoun makes it into the top 30 free agents list.

Ranking the top 30 players set to become free agents this summer

https://www.thescore.com/chlg/news/2247514

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Comment

HITC, you are much better off just asking bachelot

Comment

Nr 24 in the list, but surroundwd by great players in that free transfer list. A bunch wiöö probably extend and some will maybe se rhe end of the career but there wiöl be some interesting moves rhis summer.
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

HITC love Azmoun - so many reports on him. Two weeks ago they said he was 17 mil striker , then it was 12 and now 5. They have sold him to Arsenal , Everton and Newcastle in the past two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              HITC, you are much better off just asking bachelot
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

LMFAO my guy posted HITC as a source a site that is managed by some indian and indonesian guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X