Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He’s obviously happy at Zenit and they’ve been trying to extend him. Its kind of obvious what the outcome will be.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      He’s obviously happy at Zenit and they’ve been trying to extend him. Its kind of obvious what the outcome will be.
      how does that even make sense? If that was the case they would have reached an agreement for extension over a year ago...

Comment

There is nothing in Sardar's Instagram Live self published interview that indicates he wants to stay at Zenit. He has praise for his teammates and their ability to create chances. That's it. The fact that he rejects rumors and states that he has not reached an agreement with any team does not mean that he and his agent are not pursuing the best possible future team for him. I kept saying on this forum that the Lyon deal is not confirmed and we should hold off judgements until it is and it never was. Many people jumped to conclusions and that's understandable since we all tend to believe seemingly credible journalists. On the same token, there is no reason to make conclusions that Sardar is staying at Zenit.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
          To be fair, I don’t think he’d confirm it even if it were true
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6El...ature=youtu.be

Yeah, I'm also not buying what Azmoun khaliband is saying. @ 1:30 Fabrizio Romano clearly says Lyon has an agreement with Azmoun to sign him as a free agent in June, but they will try to make a proposal to Zenit to get it done in January.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6El...ature=youtu.be

Yeah, I'm also not buying what Azmoun khaliband is saying. @ 1:30 Fabrizio Romano clearly says Lyon has an agreement with Azmoun to sign him as a free agent in June, but they will try to make a proposal to Zenit to get it done in January.
            Sardar is the last guy that I think of when I think of Khaliband. In my mind, he is the most genuine player in TM. And I love how he is maturing every day. Also glad that he is settling down, as the girl that we have seen on his instagram is apparently his namzad now. So happy for him. This Fabrizio guy however, talks way way too fast for me to trust.

Comment

The fabrizio guy is reliable but not god. He is mainly quoting french colleagues anyways. He also said azmoun to leverkusen was close and that fell apart.

And having some verbal agreement with a club doesnt really count for much. Ajax GK Onana had one with this same lyon and ended up going to inter milan.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                The fabrizio guy is reliable but not god. He is mainly quoting french colleagues anyways. He also said azmoun to leverkusen was close and that fell apart.

And having some verbal agreement with a club doesnt really count for much. Ajax GK Onana had one with this same lyon and ended up going to inter milan.
                fabrizio is reliable but things he has said in the past have fallen through. no fault of his own. but he doesnt have the authority of woj in nba basketball

i think the football world like the multiple countries and leagues and agencies involved is so much harder to track than say the nba, which is one country and one league

Comment

how does that even make sense? If that was the case they would have reached an agreement for extension over a year ago...
                  Unless he’s trying to raise his stock by allowing for competing offers to come in. Not a bad strategy even if he’s staying at Zenit.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    Unless he’s trying to raise his stock by allowing for competing offers to come in. Not a bad strategy even if he’s staying at Zenit.
                    It actually would be a waste of time Bc it’s not like the issue with zenits offer is financial anyways, for him to show them other offers and ask them match up.

They are offering him 2x anything he will make outside of Russia, and he has still not committed even after a year of them trying. That would indicate his priorities are not really financial

Comment

He should let the rumors going on, no need to deny them himself

Comment

Originally posted by ImmortalPassion View Post
                        LOL

Going to PL is a career death to Sardar.

You guys are Khaleh Kherseh wishing him to go there.
                        lool
                        kooneh laghesh .... we know the risks but as a fan it's certainly more entertaining to follow him in an EPL team or even to watch him possibly fail in EPL than to star in a any other certainly less noteworthy EU top leagues..!! besides even if he fails in EPL, he could always demote back to lower profile and still decent EU leagues/teams such as Lyon and such..!!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          He should let the rumors going on, no need to deny them himself
                          him committing early to a tokhmy, barely an upgrade Lyon certainly was not a rumor worth allowing to go on...!! for a little while it sure worked forcing other interested parties to possibly feel a bit rushed into conveying their possible interests too, but anymore it became a more a worthless, devaluating rumor ... making more formidable interested sides question his ambitions..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            him committing early to a tokhmy, barely an upgrade Lyon certainly was not a rumor worth allowing to go on...!! for a little while it sure worked forcing other interested parties to possibly feel a bit rushed into conveying their possible interests too, but anymore it became a more a worthless, devaluating rumor ... making more formidable interested sides question his ambitions..!!
                            In this case let your agent or someone else deny it.

Comment

It actually would be a waste of time Bc it’s not like the issue with zenits offer is financial anyways, for him to show them other offers and ask them match up.

They are offering him 2x anything he will make outside of Russia, and he has still not committed even after a year of them trying. That would indicate his priorities are not really financial
                              true in jest, but one can Never underestimate the immense allure of stupid big money too..!!
                              besides it aint like committing a few more years to Zenit for big $ums, would be anywhere as demeaning, unambious move as doing so in Gutter/china and other retirement leagues ..!!

besides, i believe he is just more sick and tired of playing in RPL for so damn long.... and it seems he is more poised and inclined to strive for playing in a different higher caliber EU league than RPL than really being tired and feeling above the level of the Zenit, per say..! had he joined Zenit sooner in his rpl career, i have no doubt that he woulda been far more apt to extend with them than he is now, after spending so much of his key career years in RPL..!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                In this case let your agent or someone else deny it.
                                well, i suppose, ideally yes...!! but Ultimately, agents are mostly looking to line their pockets best, while granting their clients their wishes ...!
                                in this case obviously his client/Sardar wants outa RPL and into a decent team in Top 3-5 EU leagues..!! Lyon showing great interest and likely willing to pay him the be$t contract would yield his agent the most commision, so he would be much less inclined to deny such rumors than sardar himself ..... especially after hearing/reading about how his fans by enlarge would be Underwhelmed with such a transfer..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X