This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
    Not the same. If Azmoun was attainable at 9 million without approaching Free Agency, he’d easily have been bought by now.

Also West Brom is a Championship club
    Daryl Dike was oralndo to barnsley then came back to orlando and now has been bought by West Brom for £9 mill + 7.7 mill (tranfer fee)=total of £16.7 mill ($20mill). He is 21 yr old and has 0 goals in champions league! The best league he has played is championship and only scored 9 goals in 21 games!.

Now azmoun at age of 21 in rostov was owning champions league and russian league . He had 4 goals in UCL against big teams like bayern munich, atletico madrid , ajax etc.... Now please tell me who would've offered £16 mill for him? Who would've of paid $10 mill for tranfer fees ?

So you think we are treated equally? How do you see the equality between iranian players and other players from rest of the world is a BIG question for me man!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      Daryl Dike was Barnsley to barnsley then came back to orlando and now has been bought by West Brom for £9 mill + 7.7 mill (tranfer fee)=total of £16.7 mill ($20mill). He is 21 yr old and has 0 goals in champions league! The best league he has played is championship and only scored 9 goals in 21 games!.
      Now azmoun at age of 21 in rostov was owning champions league and russian league . He had 4 goals in UCL against big teams like bayern munich, atletico madrid , ajax etc.... Now please tell me who would've offered £16 mill for him? Who would've of paid $10 mill for tranfer fees ?
      So you think we are treated equally? How do you see the equality between iranian players and other players from rest of the world is a BIG question for me man!
      Treated equally? Azmoun had chance to go to better teams than Barnsley (or Augsburg like Pepi) and rejected them all. American players would swim across the Atlantic for a chance at Liverpool. Most Iranian players would walk and swim to Liverpool. Not sure who Azmoun was waiting for…

Comment

Two Iranians who could have developed in top 4 league from an early age chose to rot in Russia and there is talk of equal treatment…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          Treated equally? Azmoun had chance to go to better teams than Barnsley (or Augsburg like Pepi) and rejected them all. American players would swim across the Atlantic for a chance at Liverpool. Most Iranian players would walk and swim to Liverpool. Not sure who Azmoun was waiting for…
          for £17 mill? are you kidding me bro! who offered that much money ($10 mill) to rustov and they declined it?? No team wanted to pay more than a mill for his tranferfees! Yea they wanted him for chos money ! also not even sure if (arsenal , liverpool etc..) those rumors were true .

The truth is that iranian players are not treated equally due to the current status of our country !

I'll give you a live example:

Allahyar is wanted by few serie A teams but for shit money which Fenerbahce would never accept. He was also wanted by leverkusen when he was in esteghlal which again they rejected and choose the best offer! This is the fact that teams don't wanna spend big on our players even when they have the quality! Its like they're buying chinese goods! They think we are instantly cheap!

Comment

for £17 mill? are you kidding me bro! who offered that much money ($10 mill) to rustov and they declined it?? No team wanted to pay more than a mill for his tranferfees! Yea they wanted him for chos money ! also not even sure if (arsenal , liverpool etc..) those rumors were true .

The truth is that iranian players are not treated equally due to the current status of our country !

Allahyar is wanted by few serie A teams but for shit money which Fenerbahce would never accept. He was also wanted by leverkusen when he was in esteghlal which again they rejected and choose the best offer! This is the fact that teams don't wanna spend big on our players even when they have the quality! Its like they're buying chinese goods! They think we are instantly cheap!
            I’m pretty sure this never happened

Comment

Who cares about transfer fees? I’m a Team Melli fan, not a fan of Kurban Berdyev or Amir Hashemi’s bank accounts… We should be happy to have players go to Liverpool for 500k…

Comment

think mehdi got snubbed

Comment

Nice scouting report!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYRa2X0N...on_share_sheet

Comment

Что за хуйню вы пишите: "гнить в России", "долбанная Россия" и т.д.? Здесь русские есть на форуме.

Comment

Originally posted by Premier View Post
                      Что за хуйню вы пишите: "гнить в России", "долбанная Россия" и т.д.? Здесь русские есть на форуме.
                      russia is a good league and wish more of our younger players especially went there. but we just want sardar to embark on a new challenge, thats all

Comment

Originally posted by Premier View Post
                        مگه ما روسی بلدیم؟؟

Comment

Sky Sports News reporting that Newcastle will look to bring in two strikers this month - Ben Brereton Diaz (Chile international smashing it with Blackburn in Championship this season) and Sardar Azmoun.
                          (No link as was on the news channel but this was the reporter saying it - https://mobile.twitter.com/SkySports_Keith)

Edit - also Champions League official Twitter page posted this video on Sardar today - https://mobile.twitter.com/Champions...04218401366023

Comment

newcastle will be lucky to have him. do your thing mehrdad lol

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                              Sky Sports News reporting that Newcastle will look to bring in two strikers this month - Ben Brereton Diaz (Chile international smashing it with Blackburn in Championship this season) and Sardar Azmoun.
                              (No link as was on the news channel but this was the reporter saying it - https://mobile.twitter.com/SkySports_Keith)

Edit - also Champions League official Twitter page posted this video on Sardar today - https://mobile.twitter.com/Champions...04218401366023
                              Diaz was very underwhelming for Chile in Copa. Cant speak to how he's doing in the Championship, but Sardar is 5 times the striker he is.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                Diaz was very underwhelming for Chile in Copa. Cant speak to how he's doing in the Championship, but Sardar is 5 times the striker he is.
                                He’s on a hot streak - no real previous form but from what I know he didn’t really play as a striker. Seems to be he has been a better player since adding Diaz to his name.

Comment

Working...
                                X