This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
    It's not really Azmoun not getting interest from bigger clubs that amazes me, it's the fact that Morata has sucked at big clubs time and again, and he always ends up at another one.
    Nationality + NT and leagues he played + CV. Such players can be finished but top teams will always be after them

Comment

It's not really Azmoun not getting interest from bigger clubs that amazes me, it's the fact that Morata has sucked at big clubs time and again, and he always ends up at another one.
      If your agent can’t launder money, and hide taxes, major clubs won’t work with you.
      Just read who Xavi’s agent is and his background with guys like Laudrup.

Comment

I am not a Morata fan at all and told this same thing to a couple of friends some time ago, namely that he sucks and so on and so on. But now that I looked at his stats (goals and assists), I have to say he did not suck at all. For the playing time he got since 2014/2015 he managed to put up some solid numbers. Only in the premier league he was not that effective, bit in Serie A and La Liga he was more than solid. Also in Champions league he was quite solid.
        Nevertheless, I firmly believe, that Azmoun would be at least one level higher than Morata is now had he transferred to a Top 4 league 4-5 years ago. Maybe Azmoun would even belong to the best 20 strikers in Europe by now. But we discussed that part often enough and should still be proud for the player he is now and look forward to some good years coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by rizz View Post
          I am not a Morata fan at all and told this same thing to a couple of friends some time ago, namely that he sucks and so on and so on. But now that I looked at his stats (goals and assists), I have to say he did not suck at all. For the playing time he got since 2014/2015 he managed to put up some solid numbers. Only in the premier league he was not that effective, bit in Serie A and La Liga he was more than solid. Also in Champions league he was quite solid.
          Nevertheless, I firmly believe, that Azmoun would be at least one level higher than Morata is now had he transferred to a Top 4 league 4-5 years ago. Maybe Azmoun would even belong to the best 20 strikers in Europe by now. But we discussed that part often enough and should still be proud for the player he is now and look forward to some good years coming up.
          Exactly. Morata isn't world class but his scoring record is not bad at all.

1 goal per 3 appearances everywhere he has played (almost exactly 1/3).

This is actually a good record. Not great, but still good.

Keep in mind that many of his appearances were as a substitute.

If you only count the matches he's started, he has 1 goal for every 2 starts!.... Everywhere he has played.... Including EPL.

These are actually very good stats overall!

He's not a world class striker so he misses some easy chances (just like azmoun) and people will remember the misses much more easily.

If azmoun had done what Morata is doing, many members here would be hailing him as a world class striker.... Amazing... Should be in a champions league contending team, etc.

Actually a lot of members here already label azmoun as world class, which is a big overstatement, considering he hasn't even proven himself against world class opposition on a consistent, weekly basis.

Comment

ما سالهاست ساییده شدیم سر ترانسفر سردار.
            قدیم ندیم صبح از خواب بیدار میشدیم میدیم دایی رفت بایرن، هاشمیان رفت بایرن، خطیبی و کیا رفتن هامبورگ. یزدانی و موسوی و امیر پاشا رفتن لورکوزن و و...
            فقط بایرن رفتن کریمی مارو نمود.... که اونم تقصیر خود کون گشادش بود...
            الان سردار از همه اینا بهتره اما یه تیم درست حسابی نمیتونه گیر بیاره.
            ایجنت های تخمی. .. صد رحمت به فاضلی..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              ما سالهاست ساییده شدیم سر ترانسفر سردار.
              قدیم ندیم صبح از خواب بیدار میشدیم میدیم دایی رفت بایرن، هاشمیان رفت بایرن، خطیبی و کیا رفتن هامبورگ. یزدانی و موسوی و امیر پاشا رفتن لورکوزن و و...
              فقط بایرن رفتن کریمی مارو نمود.... که اونم تقصیر خود کون گشادش بود...
              الان سردار از همه اینا بهتره اما یه تیم درست حسابی نمیتونه گیر بیاره.
              ایجنت های تخمی. .. صد رحمت به فاضلی..

Its really weird. And we don’t even need to go back 20 years. After one season in Europe at 27, Taremi went to a better team than Zenit. Allahyar at 20 is linked to clubs close to the same level as Azmoun is now.

Comment

Best option for him is to walk as free agent.
                In ke 8 sale rosieh hast, hala 6 maham roosh.
                He will get much better offers as free agent. And that is why he didn't sign with Lyon yet because he is waiting for something better.
                I also believe at this point the salary is not his first priority, he already made his money in Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Best option for him is to walk as free agent.
                  In ke 8 sale rosieh hast, hala 6 maham roosh.
                  He will get much better offers as free agent. And that is why he didn't sign with Lyon yet because he is waiting for something better.
                  I also believe at this point the salary is not his first priority, he already made his money in Russia.

Not sure about that

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Not sure about that
                    If his priority was monetary he would jsut extend with zenit. They will offer him better contract than anywhere else.

I think he doesnt mind lyon bc as you said, so far he worked with berdyev and semak, two coaches who trusted him completely. Finding similar arrangement in top league will be difficult/impossible. But somehow Bosz is willing to do that for him.

Comment

If I’m not mistaken Sardar can start negotiating officially as of tomorrow since it will be January 1st, correct? Can anyone confirm the timelines?
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I do not understand the Lyon attraction. They cannot pay him. The coach who is now managing his 10th club will probably be fired before the end of the season. The sporting director who was there in their glory days is leaving. They are trying to get rid of the Liverpool player they just bought. They got a player on loan from Chelsea who Chelsea wants to take back. Their fans appear to be a bunch of hoodlums. He cannot speak the language. The club maybe on up for sale soon. What is the attraction? Is there a horse racing scene nearby?

Comment

what a disappointing move by azmoun if true. he tickled our b*alls for 7 years with transfer rumors and this is what we get? is OL even an improvement over zenit? or is it a lateral move? seems lateral but i'm not familiar with the french league.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                            what a disappointing move by azmoun if true. he tickled our b*alls for 7 years with transfer rumors and this is what we get? is OL even an improvement over zenit? or is it a lateral move? seems lateral but i'm not familiar with the french league.
                            honestly, zenit is a better club as far as footballing goes. also, they are always in champions league plus they have serious funds.

good thing is he plays teams like psg, marseille and lille. that's it really. but he is playing better teams with zenit right now. think about it. this year he played chelsea and juventus. and dynamo and cska moscow are not bad teams at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sholehzard View Post
                              honestly, zenit is a better club as far as footballing goes. also, they are always in champions league plus they have serious funds.

good thing is he plays teams like psg, marseille and lille. that's it really. but he is playing better teams with zenit right now. think about it. this year he played chelsea and juventus. and dynamo and cska moscow are not bad teams at all.
                              they wont be in CL any longer, most likely EL. Russian coefficient fell so far, now only 1 team (league winner) gets chance through very difficult playoff route to enter CL group stage.

And we all know french league is much much stronger than Russian.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                they wont be in CL any longer, most likely EL. Russian coefficient fell so far, now only 1 team (league winner) gets chance through very difficult playoff route to enter CL group stage.

And we all know french league is much much stronger than Russian.
                                yeh its stronger but hope he somehow finds better team than lyon. at least leverkusen or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X