Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bayer would be good. Hope he goes to an EPL team. I know Sardar can shine there. Or like Napoli, Milan or Atalanta would be an absolutely incredible

Comment

Milan is the best fit for him they have 2 seriously aging strikers in giroud and ibra…..they can snag Sardar for freaking free. What big idiots they are if they don’t offer him a good deal to go there…..they’ll literally be saving themselves 40-50 million on some over priced African or South American
      Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 12-14-2021, 05:24 PM.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Top assist leader....just not to Sardar....in the UCL...against Chelsea (smh)

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
          the huge thing for sardar here is that he goes for free, which means that for some reason if it does not work out or he wont be happy it will be much easier to get a move. people here are freaking out as if lyon would pay a 20m transfer fee like brighton did and then JB was impossible to move because of that...
          I still dont see how that will make it easier for him to move out..? it really doesnt matter a whole lot to Lyon if they paid 0 or 20mil for a player... Once they got him on the hook for 4 years, they can ask whatever $$s they feel is his market worth may be, to offload him elsewhere while he is their property essentially ..! and besides a year or 2 from now he'd be 28-29year old ... hard to see an elite club make an tempting enough offer (to Lyon) for a mostly aged-out Striker from EyeRan..!!
          If there Ever was a realistic chance of landing an Elite EU club transfer for Sardar, IT IS IN THIS JANUARY ONWARDS...!! As a Free Agent ..!!
          so him(as rumored) already committing his future to Lyon and agreeing 4 year personal terms with them, is a rather hasty, retarded decision, imo..!

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          It's a good thing he (or someone) leaked he is close to Lyon. It will force others to consider him before it is too late.
          Few take notice of his UCL/RPL goals, so at least making transfer healines will help his visibility
          close to Lyon move..??
          many reputed sources already confirming that he has already penned a 4 fking year contract with them .... at least on the personal pay aspect of the move .... had it not been for Zenit denying Lyon his early winter exit, he would have already been picking furniture for his apt. in Lyon, france....!!

i dont know ? but sadly this move looks done and dusted to me already for most part... !! ??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            I still dont see how that will make it easier for him to move out..? it really doesnt matter a whole lot to Lyon if they paid 0 or 20mil for a player... Once they got him on the hook for 4 years, they can ask whatever $$s they feel is his market worth may be, to offload him elsewhere while he is their property essentially ..! and besides a year or 2 from now he'd be 28-29year old ... hard to see an elite club make an tempting enough offer (to Lyon) for a mostly aged-out Striker from EyeRan..!!
            If there Ever was a realistic chance of landing an Elite EU club transfer for Sardar, IT IS IN THIS JANUARY ONWARDS...!! As a Free Agent ..!!
            so him(as rumored) already committing his future to Lyon and agreeing 4 year personal terms with them, is a rather hasty, retarded decision, imo..!

close to Lyon move..??
            many reputed sources already confirming that he has already penned a 4 fking year contract with them .... at least on the personal pay aspect of the move .... had it not been for Zenit denying Lyon his early winter exit, he would have already been picking furniture for his apt. in Lyon, france....!!

i dont know ? but sadly this move looks done and dusted to me already for most part... !! ??
            I understand they agreed on everything (wage, length of contract, etc..) but they didn't sign anything.
            For a winter move, they need zenit approval, and about summer, they still need the final signature.
            Imo it's just a verbal agreement

Comment

I understand they agreed on everything (wage, length of contract, etc..) but they didn't sign anything.
              For a winter move, they need zenit approval, and about summer, they still need the final signature.
              Imo it's just a verbal agreement
              khoda az dahanet beshnave..!! Lets hope he hasnt already committed his immediate future transfer to Lyon and hasnt officialize his intent to sign with them after his Zenit spell is finished..!!
              all the earlier rumors sounded to me like he had done just that..!!??

not sure about the legitimacy and reliability of the source for the article below ..... but the BOLD sounds far more promising news to us..!!

Originally posted by caligula View Post
              https://www.fussballeck.com/bundesli...sardar-azmoun/
              looks like Leverkusen is still on to him
              Will Bayer Leverkusen sign a new striker soon? According to a report, the Werkself are said to be interested in a Zenit St. Petersburg striker. However, Leverkusen should not be the only interested parties.

Leverkusen interested in Azmoun
              As the sports journalist Nicolo Schira reports, Bayer Leverkusen is said to have expressed interest in Sardar Azmoun from Zenit St. Petersburg. According to the report, the Russian club are said to want to prevent their striker from leaving for a free transfer at the end of the season. For this reason they already offered him a contract extension. This has not yet been accepted. In the current season, the Iranian has scored ten goals and five assists in 21 games across all competitions.

Competition for Leverkusen
              According to the report, however, the Leverkusen-based company should not be the only interested parties in Azmoun. As a result, Olympique Lyon should also have expressed their interest. According to Schira, the representatives of the French club have been in contact with Azmoun since October and have already offered him a four-year contract. However, no decision has yet been made.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                khoda az dahanet beshnave..!! Lets hope he hasnt already committed his immediate future transfer to Lyon and hasnt officialize his intent to sign with them after his Zenit spell is finished..!!
                all the earlier rumors sounded to me like he had done just that..!!??

not sure about the legitimacy and reliability of the source for the article below ..... but the BOLD sounds far more promising news to us..!!

Will Bayer Leverkusen sign a new striker soon? According to a report, the Werkself are said to be interested in a Zenit St. Petersburg striker. However, Leverkusen should not be the only interested parties.

Leverkusen interested in Azmoun
                As the sports journalist Nicolo Schira reports, Bayer Leverkusen is said to have expressed interest in Sardar Azmoun from Zenit St. Petersburg. According to the report, the Russian club are said to want to prevent their striker from leaving for a free transfer at the end of the season. For this reason they already offered him a contract extension. This has not yet been accepted. In the current season, the Iranian has scored ten goals and five assists in 21 games across all competitions.

Competition for Leverkusen
                According to the report, however, the Leverkusen-based company should not be the only interested parties in Azmoun. As a result, Olympique Lyon should also have expressed their interest. According to Schira, the representatives of the French club have been in contact with Azmoun since October and have already offered him a four-year contract. However, no decision has yet been made.
                Honestly all the rumored club are more or less the same thing. I don't deny some in more good shape than others but all have pro and cons.
                With a transfer to one of these clubs, we will still hope for a better transfer/club 6 months after

Comment

Honestly all the rumored club are more or less the same thing. I don't deny some in more good shape than others but all have pro and cons.
                  With a transfer to one of these clubs, we will still hope for a better transfer/club 6 months after
                  yea .... sorta... but Still
                  Lyon was the worst option of the rumored bunch so far and a real let down and a massive underwhelming conclusion to his long ongoing transfer outa russia saga...!

besides we are not even in Jan yet... i think much better rumor interests yet await revealing themselves ..... but nonetheless im prepared to be mostly disappointed at the eventual move..!!

Comment

Playing in the Bundesliga and ideally for Leverkusen or Dortmund could be huge for his career. Leverkusen sits third in the table now and their striker Patrick Schick has already scored 14 goals so far. Azmun could easily bang double figures in that league. Would love to see another Iranian in the Bundesliga, it‘s been a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                      Playing in the Bundesliga and ideally for Leverkusen or Dortmund could be huge for his career. Leverkusen sits third in the table now and their striker Patrick Schick has already scored 14 goals so far. Azmun could easily bang double figures in that league. Would love to see another Iranian in the Bundesliga, it‘s been a while.
                      I think out of all the interested clubs, Leverkusen would be by far the best one, as long as their plans are to use him as a starter. You'd expect that anyway.

Azmoun can definitely get double figures in Germany but I wouldn't say "easily". Patrick Schick is actually a really solid striker and also scored some great goals in the Euro's if I'm remembering correctly.

Comment

Semak was spotted scouting for Sardar's replacement

Comment

Is he scouting for Wilson from Castaway?

Comment

^^ LOL

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                              I think out of all the interested clubs, Leverkusen would be by far the best one, as long as their plans are to use him as a starter. You'd expect that anyway.
                              Azmoun can definitely get double figures in Germany but I wouldn't say "easily". Patrick Schick is actually a really solid striker and also scored some great goals in the Euro's if I'm remembering correctly.
                              Imo Bundesliga is way overrated these days,besides Bayern. 4 CL clubs, 3 of them got eliminated and two of them in really easy groups.

Comment

Imo Bundesliga is way overrated these days,besides Bayern. 4 CL clubs, 3 of them got eliminated and two of them in really easy groups.
                                not really true man. The teams qualified from 20/21 bundesliga are doing poorly. Apart from bayern and dortmond (hit with bad halaand injury) other two are doing crap in bundesliga this year. Wolfsburg is 11th and leipzig is ranked 9th.

Bundesliga is 2nd best league in the world after premier league. Then arguably serie A and then la liga.

Comment

Working...
                                X