Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can perfectly imagine him in a Lyon shirt.
    Lyon would be not the best of moves but still decent enough. I don't see why people would welcome a Leverkusen, Lazio, Atalanta or Tottenham move and not Lyon. All these clubs are more or less on a same scale and have the same financial ressources and potential.

Comment

Whats up with you guys? Have you been in Lyon? It's a nice city in middle europe, where he will have a high standard of living. The french league is much more observed by other strong teams then the russian one. 1 or 2 good seasons there and he could move to a better team. Calm down. Thats a good move.

Comment

do you all remember the endless rumors we've heard season in season out? I don't get why you're arguing all this, just wait till he's standing with a shirt at the unveiling and a signed contract digeh. we've seen this hundreds of times....

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
          Whats up with you guys? Have you been in Lyon? It's a nice city in middle europe, where he will have a high standard of living. The french league is much more observed by other strong teams then the russian one. 1 or 2 good seasons there and he could move to a better team. Calm down. Thats a good move.
          100% agree on the fact that this would be a good move.

Even if Lyon is well out of form, they'll still create multiple chances for him to score and he'll have the opportunity to play in a stronger league which gives him much higher chance of moving to a big team even after one good season.

Even if Lyon struggled while he's there, he has to finish most of the chances he gets in order to show that he's clinical and other teams will notice this.

Trust me I'd love for him to be at a well performing club where he would score even more etc.

You can't always have this ideal situation though. Sometimes their best option is a team that's not in great form and they just have to finish those rare chances to prove themselves as a good striker.

He's not good enough yet for the top teams that are in form so Lyon is a great option as a stepping stone to a top club, if that's even what he wants.

Let's not forget that he has a life too and other things matter more to him than football, regardless of what we want as fans.

Comment

I'm watching Lille v Lyon via a Russian stream and the commentator has continually been talking about Azmoun.

I'm not sure what he's been saying but I heard 3 million, which I've seen is the quoted transfer figure in the French press. Honestly, I can't see Zenit letting him go for that. They may as well keep him until the summer. If 3m is the price, it would be criminal if the other clubs mentioned don't come in for him. They can pretty much all offer him more money than Lyon.

As for the game. We're only 30 minutes in but I'm not impressed with Lyon's approach. They look all over the place and like headless chickens trying to attack hoping to get lucky. It's like watching Skocic's Iran only they're playing a more competent team. If Lille can sort out their finishing they'll win this.

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
              I'm watching Lille v Lyon via a Russian stream and the commentator has continually been talking about Azmoun.

I'm not sure what he's been saying but I heard 3 million, which I've seen is the quoted transfer figure in the French press. Honestly, I can't see Zenit letting him go for that. They may as well keep him until the summer. If 3m is the price, it would be criminal if the other clubs mentioned don't come in for him. They can pretty much all offer him more money than Lyon.

As for the game. We're only 30 minutes in but I'm not impressed with Lyon's approach. They look all over the place and like headless chickens trying to attack hoping to get lucky. It's like watching Skocic's Iran only they're playing a more competent team. If Lille can sort out their finishing they'll win this.
              Yeah, I'm watching too. I have to be honest to say that Lyon is playing poorly and say that I agree with you regarding Lyon's approach to this match - they are playing like headless chickens. Not very impressed, tbh.

Comment

Lyon and the french league in general is wrong choice for Sardar. Too many African players to compete with there. Sardar will be a bench warmer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                  Lyon and the french league in general is wrong choice for Sardar. Too many African players to compete with there. Sardar will be a bench warmer.
                  The whole front line is up for grabs apart from Lucas Paqueta and I think Cherki according to reports. The front line have not been performing.

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post

I'm not sure what he's been saying but I heard 3 million, which I've seen is the quoted transfer figure in the French press. Honestly, I can't see Zenit letting him go for that. They may as well keep him until the summer. If 3m is the price,.
                    Varzesh 3 is reporting that Azmouns annual salary is 3 million. The transfer fee is apparently 15 million.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/179768...4-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

I watched last 15 minutes of Lyon-Lille. Fortunate point for Lyon. Looks like a team full of 2nd/3rd rate players and a couple of old dudes like Boateng and Slimani.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                        I watched last 15 minutes of Lyon-Lille. Fortunate point for Lyon. Looks like a team full of 2nd/3rd rate players and a couple of old dudes like Boateng and Slimani.
                        Imagine if he joins a team which will be relegated...

Comment

Bad move for him, good $ move from Zenit

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            Yup shitty team. I don't understand how some people supporting this move!!!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Yup shitty team. I don't understand how some people supporting this move!!!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                              I just hope it is just a rumor that will make the top teams to move

Comment

Even if it's beyond a rumor, I hope it is a verbal agreement that could fall through after other suitors show up. Let's hope they will.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Working...
                                X