Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think this is confirmed yet. There is talk that Zenit and Lyon have agreed on the move and it's a 4 year contract. Varzesh3 reports that Italian reporter Romano has twitted this yet it says they are still talking. Until there are official announcements from clubs and Sardar himself we should hold judgements. Of course drama is more popular in our forum https://www.varzesh3.com/news/179758...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3

Notice how Varzesh3 is helping with the rumor by saying in the title of the article that Sardar joined Lyon in 4 year contract.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
      Is the move to Lyon really credible? Has Sardar confirmed this himself?

Go Sardar!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBsdNSDsDMk

It's been confirmed (agreement on personal terms) by a highly reputable football insider.

Comment

just for the record he is not legally permitted to sign a pre contract agreement with anybody until the 1st of january

If there is a deal in place now it is verbal and could be upstaged if another suitor presents him with a formal offer.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          just for the record he is not legally permitted to sign a pre contract agreement with anybody until the 1st of january

If there is a deal in place now it is verbal and could be upstaged if another suitor presents him with a formal offer.
          Then perhaps this is all rumors and theatrics to get a better deal (with another team?) come January!

Comment

Well, for what it's worth, they are already looking at houses in France.

https://russian.rt.com/sport/news/93...-lion-kontrakt

Source: Azmun's brother and mother visited France, where they chose a house

Zenit St. Petersburg forward Serdar Azmun agreed a contract with Lyon France a few weeks ago.

L'Equipe reports .

According to the source, the footballer's brother and mother even looked after a house in France.

It is noted that the forward will move to the camp of the seven-time champions of France as a free agent and will sign an agreement until 2026.

Azmun's contract with Zenit is valid until June 2022. This season, he played 21 matches with the club, scored ten goals and made four assists.

Comment

I thought he had already agreed to terms with a German team as well so maybe it is best to wait for him to make an announcement.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                Well, for what it's worth, they are already looking at houses in France.

https://russian.rt.com/sport/news/93...-lion-kontrakt
                he doesnt even have a brother lol!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Then perhaps this is all rumors and theatrics to get a better deal (with another team?) come January!
                  That's what I hope

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    he doesnt even have a brother lol!
                    I know that, I believe it’s just poor journalism from Russian media.

This is who I think they are referring to as his “brother” who he hangs around with: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxm-iyoI...dium=copy_link

Comment

Well whatever happens, the winter window opens pretty soon (around 3 weeks from now) so we should find out what happens soon

Comment

I recommend we all calm down and wait for confirmation from the club and Sardar.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Pretty sure thats illegal to contact player while he is under contract with another club! Is this guy seeking attention from iranian media?

Under current FIFA Regulations, a player is owned by the club who holds their registration. All players who play for clubs in the Football Association Premier League in England will be registered with that particular club and, while they are still under contract, will only be able to move to another club following the payment of a transfer fee.

Currently, under FIFA and FA transfer rules, if a club wants to procure the services of a player registered with another club, they must speak directly with that club and not to the player or his representatives. The player and his representatives will only be brought in for discussions with the potential purchasing club once the two clubs have agreed a fee.

Comment

People need to calm down Lyon is a big team with history with national team players from Brazil, Belgium, Italy, Switzerland and France he’s not moving to a village team in Englistan.

Comment

Zenit Match Vs 2nd place Dynamo Moscow about to start in 1.5 hours

Azmoun listed as injured unjtil late Dec. on FotMob app - I've seen a post here from a member saying he may be in line to start this match?

Not sure which resource is more credible but hopefully Fotmob is wrong lolll

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                                Zenit Match Vs 2nd place Dynamo Moscow about to start in 1.5 hours

Azmoun listed as injured unjtil late Dec. on FotMob app - I've seen a post here from a member saying he may be in line to start this match?

Not sure which resource is more credible but hopefully Fotmob is wrong lolll

Not in squad

Comment

Working...
                                X