This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P-Rug View Post
    At the one-yard line (from German source)...
    https://twitter.com/berger_pj/status...07861771161601

just embedded your tweet for everybody. He is quite well placed, seems reputable. Seems acc to italian and german sources now the personal terms are not an issue, azmoun greenlighted the move and salary offer (I think a slight reduction to his russian wage) and all that leaves is ironing out details of the payment structure, but the main figures have been settled.

Comment

I’m really curious to know what these “add ons” are. Must be something substantial like a 15% fee on his future transfer if zenit are entertaining a 14 mil euro offer which is almost what they got Sardar for.

What’s so god damn frustrating following this news and it’s insane to me is how leverkusen just didn’t pay the 20 mil and are nickel and diming here…..20 mil for sardar is truly nothing. Easily can can sell Sardar for double after one or two good BL seasons.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Wait so is this 14 million straight up with potential of reaching 18 million with add ons or is it 18 million base with potential for more? If it’s the former, Zenit is getting absolutely robbed. Not that I really care of course lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          I’m really curious to know what these “add ons” are. Must be something substantial like a 15% fee on his future transfer if zenit are entertaining a 14 mil euro offer which is almost what they got Sardar for.
          What’s so god damn frustrating following this news and it’s insane to me is how leverkusen just didn’t pay the 20 mil and are nickel and diming here…..20 mil for sardar is truly nothing. Easily can can sell Sardar for double after one or two good BL seasons.
          I know what you mean, but ultimately doesn't affect Azmoun...and if they got Zenit to agree, good for them...that $6 mill can go towards building the roster around Azmoun (e.g. towards the Cabral purchase)

Comment

Lol, Sardar for 14M when Brighton bought Jahanbakhsh for 18M. Lol @ Brighton.

But the lower the fee, the better. Less pressure on Sardar to perform.

Also, seems like they are offering Sardar a 5 year contract for 2.8M annually, that is quite rich. Good for him. Nooshe joonesh.

Sardar about to tear up BL. I have no doubt about it.

Comment

^not really, imo it makes the player more expendable and forces him to prove his worth more by his performances ..!!
              had BHA only forked over 5-6mil for ARJ they probably woulda flat out released him 2 years ago when pothead upon his arrival to club told ali that he wasnt wanted by him as he didnt rate him and wasnt fond of his game ..?

Comment

If Sardar goes to Roma under Mourinhos leadership it's bye bye bye...

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Chon gozarnamash mige "Islamic Republic of Iran". Ta in hokomat sare kaar baashe in dastaan bareye hameye bazikonhaaye irani

edaameh khahad daasht.

Yani emkaanesh hast emrooz ya farda Azmoun dige bere Leverkusen?
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

If Leverkusen buys Azmoun, Will they sell Schick?

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                      If Leverkusen buys Azmoun, Will they sell Schick?
                      no they will probably sell Alario

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                        Wow, it would be a really good combo if Azmoun plays next to Schick 😍 I also believe Bundesliga will suit him better that Seria A and Bundesliga is a much stronger league than the Italian 🙏🏻

Comment

https://www.transfermarkt.de/-bdquo-...ew/news/390051

According to german transfermarkt almost a done deal, they also say he will be the 16th iranian in Bundesliga history. Start of Bundesliga is still 2 1/2 weeks away, so if the deal gets through today/tomorrow, he will have enough time to prepare for the new season and get used to his new team.

Leverkusen are only in Europa League this season, squad wise weaker than Bayern, Dortmund and Leipzig but definately good enough to fight for the 4th CL spot. To be honest, if Sardar was Spanish, Italian, Argentinian he would be playing for one of the elite clubs by now, but better taking this move than staying at Zenit.

Hope Leverkusen make a deep run in the europa league and Sardar tears it up.

Comment

Depending on the draw, Leverkusen could actually make a good run in the Europa League. Hopefully this gets finalized ASAP so Azmoun can get acclimated to the team well before the first Bundesliga match on August 14 against Union Berlin

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post

Are, emkaanesh hast chon tanha yek saal az gharaardaadesh mande.

Agar ham bemoone mishe yek raghib baraye Azmoun chon parsaal dar 33 baazi 15 gol zad.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Most reputable source yet:

https://www.eurosport.de/fussball/ba...23/story.shtml

They mention 18 Million, including bonuses.

Comment

Working...
                                X