This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://mobile.twitter.com/OptaJoe/s...50653195149318

27% - 27 percent of all UEFA Champions League goals scored by Iranian players have come against Chelsea (4/15) - Ali Daei (2) in September 1999 for Hertha BSC, Mehdi Taremi in April 2021 for Porto and Sardar Azmoun today. Strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      https://mobile.twitter.com/OptaJoe/s...50653195149318

27% - 27 percent of all UEFA Champions League goals scored by Iranian players have come against Chelsea (4/15) - Ali Daei (2) in September 1999 for Hertha BSC, Mehdi Taremi in April 2021 for Porto and Sardar Azmoun today. Strange.
      LOL. Iranian players = Chelsea's kryptonite!

Comment

Sardar literally standing in front of keeper and Malcolm takes shot on target. AARRHHGGGG!

Comment

another greedy bs effort by malcom on goal with zero angle

sardar was biting at the chance to pounce on any possible cross into box there

Comment

Chelsea are needing a win to win the group and pushing hard for it
            good chances for more counter goals for Sardar, if only his teammates learn to make QUICKER passing decisions, rather than topo eenghadr ghareki konan till they lose it..! :/

Comment

LOL, how is that a yellow on Lovren?

Comment

Goal Chelsea

Comment

chelsea score
                  but it looked offside..?

Comment

Lukaku scores

Comment

Exact replay of Malcolm’s chance. The German makes the correct decision.

Comment

Time for another from Sardar.

Comment

Malcom is truly a shit player

Comment

I swear Malcom has taken more shots than the rest of zenit combined.

Comment

Lukaku playing my position of goal hanger when I play football with my mates.

Comment

I saw 2 maybe 3 occasions where Azmoun was in better position but his selfish teammates tried themselves.
                                Malcom gooz pass nemide antar
                                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                                X