X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dono how to spell it out !

1) sardar has Contract with zenit untill summer
    2) Zenit doesn't wanna sell him!
    3) Therefore he won't be going anywhere untill june 2022!

So lets hope he does well in europa league untill his depature!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      I dono how to spell it out !

1) sardar has Contract with zenit untill summer
      2) Zenit doesn't wanna sell him!
      3) Therefore he won't be going anywhere untill june 2022!

So lets hope he does well in europa league untill his depature!
      If they can get miranchuk they will very happily sell Azmoun instead of getting nothing for him

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
        If they can get miranchuk they will very happily sell Azmoun instead of getting nothing for him
        I think thats wishfull thinking! Not a chance happening! Also zenit is owned by the biggest gas company in russia (aka government) so they don't care about money!

Comment

Spartak are 2-0 ahead of Napoli at halftime. Crazy how Spartak loses 7-1 to Zenit, then draw us away from home 1-1 and are on the verge of defeating Napoli for the 2nd time!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            Spartak are 2-0 ahead of Napoli at halftime. Crazy how Spartak loses 7-1 to Zenit, then draw us away from home 1-1 and are on the verge of defeating Napoli for the 2nd time!
            what happened to Napoli's 70+mil dollar man..? how is he faring so far in the club..?
            this is the problem with joining the more obscure teams of EU as premier positional talent, especially so when on free and likely more renowned choices a plenty ..!!
            they have their haydays for a season or two and then they most likey get demoted back to Midtables, while you may hold an EU famous giant down for a while but they got the brand recognition and koloft party to pull themselves back up to the pinnacle of EU football in short few years or so...!! and even if your gamble transfer there fails to materialize, then as a Elite EU club Rejectee, you still have plenty of such avg. caliber clubs like Lyon, Napoli, atlanta braves?, leverkuzen eager to bring you on their teams on the cheap..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              what happened to Napoli's 70+mil dollar man..? how is he faring so far in the club..?
              this is the problem with joining the more obscure teams of EU as premier positional talent, especially so when on free and likely more renowned choices a plenty ..!!
              they have their haydays for a season or two and then they most likey get demoted back to Midtables, while you may hold an EU famous giant down for a while but they got the brand recognition and koloft party to pull themselves back up to the pinnacle of EU football in short few years or so...!! and even if your gamble transfer there fails to materialize, then as a Elite EU club Rejectee, you still have plenty of such avg. caliber clubs like Lyon, Napoli, atlanta braves?, leverkuzen eager to bring you on their teams on the cheap..!
              Victor Osimhen. He is world class in my opinion. He was definitely having a better season than the one he had last year before the poor guy got injured and is out for 3 months. Definitely revived his career since Wolfsburg days.

Comment

Any updates on Sardar's injury/recovery?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Any updates on Sardar's injury/recovery?
                  I called him and he said he'll be okay for next match. So most probably he will benched and given some playing time on sunday.

Unlike taremi everytime i call this guy picks up. I love this guy

no but joke a aside according to iranian (quoting russian) media he will make it.

source

Comment

Lyon just wooped a Danish team in their own stadium, I like that. Would love to see SA participate in such a thing.

Comment

Comment

Sardar is now back in full training and all being well, he will be available for the match.

https://en.fc-zenit.ru/news/2021-11-...no-luchshe.htm

Comment

That's some magical quick recovery ... what like 3 days after missing a ucl match..? 👀 fking assholes..! :/

Comment

There is definitely something fishy going on in St. Petersburg.

Comment

I really hope a move can happen in January so he won’t have to spend any more unnecessary time in this club. Atalanta please

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                                I really hope a move can happen in January so he won’t have to spend any more unnecessary time in this club. Atalanta please
                                Lol you keep missing the point bro. Do you see what zenit is doing?? Have you heard semak talking about sardar belittling the guy? Calling him average player???? They don't wanna sell him! If they wanted to sell him they wouldn't treat him like that! Please try to get it and drop that wishful thinking!

Sardar will move out of zenit when his contract ends in june and zenit is doing everything to bring down the guy so not many good clubs go after him.

Comment

Working...
                                X