Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marino: 'Buffon close to Atalanta? I do not deny. On Miranchuk-Azmoun with the Zenit ... '

Umberto Marino, general manager of Atalanta, spoke on the microphone of Mediaset Infinity + before the Champions League match against Young Boys: "It is a great emotion to be able to be here in Bern to play something important for us. It is not a decisive match. , there is still the last round with Villarreal, but it would be nice to be able to do a good performance and points to be able to aspire to something unique. "

You have grown up, you have a great gear now.
    "We are doing well, we are growing. We have to play at Atalanta, confirm ourselves, with a great desire to reach the goal."

Can you aspire to something very big?
    "It is premature to talk about the Serie A standings. Let's think about tonight's match, it is very important. I saw the team concentrated because they know how important the game is, for the players and for the club."

Buffon said he was close to Atalanta last year.
    "I cannot deny the words of Buffon and Gasperini, they certainly have heard".

Miranchuk-Azmoun with Zenit?
    "You will never be able to get market news from me. It is premature, we are in November, there is a month and a half left for the market"

https://www.calciomercato.com/news/m...chuk-azm-69824

Comment

U guys see that Malmoe leads over Zenit? If they lose it will be a big big suprise

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
        U guys see that Malmoe leads over Zenit? If they lose it will be a big big suprise
        Honestly it’s not really a surprise. Zenit sucks in Europe and their manager is poor. Also Dzyuba just missed a PK lol

Comment

If they lose Semak should be fired. Malmoe is not a team Zenit should play so bad against.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
            Honestly it’s not really a surprise. Zenit sucks in Europe and their manager is poor. Also Dzyuba just missed a PK lol
            Dzubya's penalty was really poorly taken. Not sure what he was thinking.
            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Baba Atlanta digge kieh..!?
              First time I heard of Atalanta as serious CL contending club was somewhere on the board here …! I thought you all were talking about Atlanta United ..!? Lol

I don’t give a fk that they actually are a solid European club these days … after wasting away a decade in obscurity of RPL, I wanna much more renowned next destination EU club for our arguably the best footballing prospect of recent decades ..! Ye clubi baashe ke ma betonim be hame (na faghat buncha football geeks) betoonim pose bedim baba..!
              Koone laghe Sardar o what’s club is best suited to further progress of his footballing prospects too for that matter if he gonna disappoint us by transferring to some kiri obscure club like fking Lyon, Atalanta, even Leverkusen ..! Who maybe riding high ftb but we all know they’ll be back to being a nobody ever heard of club after a season or two or 3 max riding high ..!
              As far as I’m concerned he at a very least gotta land a more reputable Top League club than Mehdi’s Porto…vagar na rideh dobareh dar oon” Pishraft” competition he’s been having with other TM stars during these past few years ..!

Comment

Atalanta is fine for Sardar but (even if lower in the table) I would prefer Roma.

When Mourinho loves a forward he makes them something iconic

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                  Malmo raa dar Roosie mitonand shekast bedan.
                  Ardalan was right!

Comment

Well there’s the equalizer. Had to be Rakitskiy to save Semak and Dzyuba’s ass

Comment

With a draw Zenit confirm place in EL in the spring.

Comment

Zenit is basically officially into the Europa league. Hopefully Sardar won’t be there with them

Comment

Atalanta tied 3-3 away with Young boys.

If they beat villareal in italy on final day they will go to RO16.

Comment

In other news, Atalanta get an away point and control their own destiny to make the knockout stages if they can beat Villarreal at home in Italy on the last match day. Azmoun moving to Atalanta could allow him to continue in UCL

Comment

Saw the last 10 min. & Zenit pulled the score drawing PK outa their ass, mostly by dzuba’s grassrolling gamesmanship antics in the box. ..!
                              Good thing is that that’ll get them into EU cup & few more entertaining games to look forward to for sardar if he was to finish his final year of contract @ Zenit.

Hopefully they don’t dick him outa those games too with some suspicious , bs injury related benching & exclusions ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                There is always something wrong or bad 😂
                                Enjoy life a bit buddy. Atalanta would be a great move.
                                I think it's the near perfect move.

a good, attacking team that wld suit him.

The team is strong enough in its league that wouldnt be forced to play defensive in 95% of its games (remember JB at BHA?). That plays to Azmoun's advantage.

But the team is not packed with star players, who wld make it difficult for the coach to replace with Azmoun.

Atalanta is just placed in that sweet spot for a guy like Azmoun.
                                lets hope it works out this Jan, instead of june.

Comment

Working...
                                X