Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just pray he doesn’t end up in Lyon. It was one thing as a player being sold…..as a free agent, it would truly be nothing but depressing for him to wind up there after postponing a big euro move for all these years. Top 5-6 team in a top 3-4 league or he is getting robbed, simple as that.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Dont know we should compare the ratio. I feel Bundesliga makes players look good and spectacular (offensive and open football). When they change league, they are not that good, even some are shocking bad (kehrer, werner..).
      Also some average players from ligue 1 become bundesliga stars (nkunku, diaby, modeste, choupo...)
      I really want to see if Lewandowski can do the same in an other league.
      German players are like machine parts for the most part. Take them out of the machine, and they don't fit in as well elsewhere. Doesn't mean they're not good - just that in Germany everything is so catered towards those pieces, there is very little room for change.

Comment

Some guy on Twitter which a decent amount of followers and some decent knowledge on Newcastle is saying that Azmoun has been offered to them. Take from that what you will, here starts the ‘who will be Azmoun be linked with on Twitter game.’

https://mobile.twitter.com/caseysean...81658263986187

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          I just pray he doesn’t end up in Lyon. It was one thing as a player being sold…..as a free agent, it would truly be nothing but depressing for him to wind up there after postponing a big euro move for all these years. Top 5-6 team in a top 3-4 league or he is getting robbed, simple as that.
          I agree and I'm not worried at all.

Once Sardar is a free agent which looks more likely by the day and will be soon, there is simply no way he will not end up in very good club.

There will be many clubs going after him. For the first time in his career Sardar Azmoun will most likely be able to pick amongst not just one, but several very attractive options.

It'll be up to him then, to pick the best one.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post

Once Sardar is a free agent which looks more likely by the day and will be soon, there is simply no way he will not end up in very good club.

There will be many clubs going after him. For the first time in his career Sardar Azmoun will most likely be able to pick amongst not just one, but several very attractive options.

Some years ago, we also thought they is no way he will escape a top club/top league transfer after banging goals against ajax, bayern, atletico, with TM and being young and hyped by international medias

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Some years ago, we also thought they is no way he will escape a top club/top league transfer after banging goals against ajax, bayern, atletico, with TM and being young and hyped by international medias
              That's true, but he was never a free agent before.

In fact starting with Rubin Kazan, then the whole back and forth loaning him out an taking him back and signing very long term deals and then Zenit (understanably from their perspective) stonewalling all offers so has always kept him entangled.

Soon he will be free to go whereever he pleases.

Comment

In fact starting with Rubin Kazan, then the whole back and forth loaning him out an taking him back and signing very long term deals and then Zenit (understanably from their perspective) stonewalling all offers so has always kept him entangled.

There is lot of players that are much weaker or with less hype/resume than him that get bought by top clubs or top leagues clubs. It is not like if rubin/rostov/zenit asked for 80 millions for him.
                5/10/15 millions was nothing for top clubs some years ago.
                Also we had absolutely no credible rumors about top clubs after him during all his career. Only intermediate clubs like lazio, napoli, lyon, bayer leverkusen.
                If top clubs never considered him as a serious option before, I don't think that changing free or not

Comment

Khoda as dahanet beshnaveh…..in a fair world that absolutely would and should be the case. Time will tell!
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I hope Sardar's agent doesn't eff it up. They need to have patience, examine all the options, and sign a educated and intelligent contract. I don't understand why our players sign these 4+ year contracts.

Comment

Comment

Azmoun posted this just now on instagram:

”In the name of God, we the players of the national team with all the power and zeal of Iran, and with your support,
                        the honorable people of Iran went away without defeat. It is necessary to inform people that the national team is facing strange problems that are not in any way called our country. In logistics and support, we are not supported by a club team. We’ve been wearing old clothes for a year and have to wear again every time after washing. On the same trip to Lebanon, we faced many problems including the training ground, but there was no proper protest from the officials of the Federation. The players of the national team have not received their rewards, against promises and with several months passed. Since the climb in Bahrain onwards, there has been no more news from the country’s sports officials. Our victories have become normal for them and instead of supporting more, they have generally forgotten us. This situation is not suitable for a team that is at the top of Asia Ranking and is ready to attend the World Cup”.
                        #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Class finish to calmly slot that ball in the empty corner of the goal..!
                          Very hard to keep one’s composure & place that shot in such game situations & horrid pitch conditions … most players woulda just blasted the ball goalbound & god knows probably right at keeper ..!?

It was his shot on the winner too that got deflected off defender right into Nourolahi for the goal..!

He badly missed Mehdi’s help in attack but still kept his composure & bailed our asses (Eskoochie’s especially) out today late on after a very frustrating afternoon for up until the injury time equalizer..!
                          Damesh garm

Comment

That IG post needs a thread of its own. It's going to kick up one hell of a fuss. Yet more evidence of seeing the value in having a properly qualified and credible manager in charge who can stand up to his seniors rather than some chubster nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
                              ”In the name of God, we the players of the national team with all the power and zeal of Iran, and with your support,
                              the honorable people of Iran went away without defeat. It is necessary to inform people that the national team is facing strange problems that are not in any way called our country. In logistics and support, we are not supported by a club team. We’ve been wearing old clothes for a year and have to wear again every time after washing. On the same trip to Lebanon, we faced many problems including the training ground, but there was no proper protest from the officials of the Federation. The players of the national team have not received their rewards, against promises and with several months passed. Since the climb in Bahrain onwards, there has been no more news from the country’s sports officials. Our victories have become normal for them and instead of supporting more, they have generally forgotten us. This situation is not suitable for a team that is at the top of Asia Ranking and is ready to attend the World Cup”.
                              Really !?
                              Damesh garm again for keeping these corrupt moftkhor assholes in federation & sport ministry feet to fire & hold the accountable for their responsibilities..!
                              I’m fairly sure Mehdi’s controversial tweet was more a reference to the same scandalous fkers than their YesMan front Eskoochie alone ..!

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post

This was message by all our TM Players. JB, Ghodoos and others have posted the same.

This is how you do it. Calling out the federation like this the right thing to do.

Again, very different than what Taremi did.
                                If Taremi had called out the federation instead of head coach, he would still be on the team.

Regardless, dame bacheha garm.

Comment

Working...
                                X