This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    bro popups are everywhere, just use addblock and common sense, close all the windows.
    I realize that and I do. Please don't take offense. And I do appreciate you posting links! But that site was particularly nasty!

(PS: Closing pop up windows is also not safe. A malicious site can open a popup window and fake a window close button which will then actually execute code when you click it.)

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
      Azmoun didn't score, but there's this:
      Big congratulations to Sardar Azmoun on making his 100th appearance in a Zenit shirt this afternoon!
      Great Day to calling it a Day!
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

First Brentford loosed to bottom team Norwich. Now Zenit looses to bottom team Ural. Smh

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          First Brentford loosed to bottom team Norwich. Now Zenit looses to bottom team Ural. Smh
          Game ended 0-0? 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            0-0 draw actually

Comment

Sardar Azmoun: "I am very happy to have played 100 games for a great club like Zenit"

The Iranian striker spoke to us after playing his 100th game in the goalless draw with Ural.

Congratulations on your 100th match for Zenit, although it was not the best game. How do you feel about this milestone?

I am very happy to have played 100 games for a great club like Zenit. The club really has looked after me very well and I am delighted to have reached this number of games.

What went wrong today? Why didn't Zenit get the three points?

Now we have a difficult fixture period with games every three days. I think that when it’s like this we need to train better and recover better. Today was not our day, but we will try to do our best in the next games and earn the much-needed points.

Did the team lack motivation after four big matches?

Honestly, I don't understand why this happened today. Maybe the issue is playing every three days. I don't think we lacked motivation. The most important thing is to go into the next matches with total concentration and not drop any points.

Now you are going to join up with your national team. How do you rate Iran’s chances in the next two matches?

These two games are very important for us and we are focused on winning them. I think we will win and these points will give us a 99% guarantee of going to the World Cup.

https://en.fc-zenit.ru/news/2021-11-...toy-tsifry.htm

Comment

watching milan derby and man...Expected more from Serie A's top teams this year. Inter looks like a retirement home with a handful of quality players. Guys like Alexis, Vidal, Dzeko, Darmian are so ineffective. Ibra on other side struggled to hold up one ball properly all night. Real lack of quality, so many turnovers, etc.

I expect both of them to be in for azmoun in the summer. He would start for both teams, ahead of 40 year old ibra for milan and ahead of soon to be 36 year old dzeko for inter. But not convinced either is the best move from purely football development standpoint. For that the young exciting leverkusen side looks better.

Anyways, he should have no shortage of suitors in coming months. Hope he can add to that juve goal with a few against weak malmo and then hopefully round off the group stage with a goal at home to chelsea.

Comment

Looks like he put in a good day's work, just didn't go his way

Comment

Sardar Azmoun's best goals in a Zenit shirt

Give the man a decent cross in the center of the box and he will bury it nearly every time despite the traffic. We'll need him to be 100% (as well as all the assists he can get) against Lebanon/Syria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLAMDUUnmJM&t=31s

Comment

For those wanting Azmoun to leverkusen/Bundesliga, did you notice that few Bundesliga stars shine in other leagues after?

For some successful example (de bruyne, gundogan evennif often injuried, havertz, kroos), here is a list of players that didn't have the expected success elsewhere :

Werner, Alcantara, draxler, kehrer, Sancho, Jovic..

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        For those wanting Azmoun to leverkusen/Bundesliga, did you notice that few Bundesliga stars shine in other leagues after?

For some successful example (de bruyne, gundogan evennif often injuried, havertz, kroos), here is a list of players that didn't have the expected success elsewhere :

Havertz is doing good, Heung Min Son came from the Bundesliga, look at Haller from Ajax, he came from Eintracht Frankfurt and is killing it in the Champions League. Azmun to Leverkusen would be the ideal move

Comment

possible sardar replacement ...!!?
                          https://news.tube-24.com/sport/news/4986.html
                          although quite a few other interested decent teams also so Zenit may be forced to make a quick decision and let sardar off the hook in winter and double the money they get for him to land this 22 yo..?
                          Looks slow AF, mostly in box #9 ..!!? But, He is Brazilian.. you know..!!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            You can literally make this argument for every single league. Transfers flop all the time. It’s not exclusive to Bundesliga players
                            There have been many very successful players who transferred from Bundesliga. Apart from the ones you already mentioned there’s Son, Xhaka, soyuncu, Sane, Firmino, Aubameyang, Dzeko, and many more

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                              You can literally make this argument for every single league. Transfers flop all the time. It’s not exclusive to Bundesliga players
                              There have been many very successful players who transferred from Bundesliga. Apart from the ones you already mentioned there’s Son, Xhaka, soyuncu, Sane, Firmino, Aubameyang, Dzeko, and many more
                              Dont know we should compare the ratio. I feel Bundesliga makes players look good and spectacular (offensive and open football). When they change league, they are not that good, even some are shocking bad (kehrer, werner..).
                              Also some average players from ligue 1 become bundesliga stars (nkunku, diaby, modeste, choupo...)
                              I really want to see if Lewandowski can do the same in an other league.

Comment

Maybe I'm crazy, but as the days go on, I'm liking Azmoun to Arsenal more and more...

Emile Smith Rowe is an emerging talent and Azmoun at ST would be amazing on that team, especially with Lacazette and Aubameyang not playing well

Comment

Working...
                                X