This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dzyuba for TM,
    I offer the russians Skocic (aka skovic or skoochieman) and Ghalenoi in return
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      lol first decent service and he scores. Brilliantly taken goal. If you guys dont understand what it means to be sole forward when team is playing with no intensity 30m too deep then just dont comment
      True.
      But they also had 4? 5? corners.
      and each one was sent to near post!!
      While their heading target was on the penalty spot coming in for 2nd post.

It's like they have NO BRAINS!
      they face utter shit every week in Russia, where with sheer force of their star studded squad (for russian standards) they win games. But to be forced to actually think about a game? They fail miserably

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
        exactly my sentiments.
        Fuck this shitty club. I'm glad they got trounced.
        Azmoun needs to get the hell out of this place.
        I wish Barca would at least take a look at him.
        and No. I'm not imagining things or dreaming. Barca afterall has hired Luuk the useless fuck, and Braitwaith for their ST position.
        What do they have tat Azmoun doesnt?
        And they can afford him (if they are ready to pay luuk the shit's transfer fee or Aguero's salary).
        If only they look....
        They also bought malcom before. Luuk de pong buy is just part of koeman plan. Actually koeman did what I would do if I were barca coach : buy every iranian player possible. The guy was also near to get fkking Wijnaldum too

Comment

Gozareshgare Sky Sport Italia goft ke emrooz dar varzeshgaah nemayandehaaye chand bashgaaye Serie A omadeh bodand

ta Azmoun raa analiz konand.

Baraye hamin goli ke zad mohem bood. Man fekr mikonam emkanesh hast fasle ayande bere Milan.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

For those who keep saying Azmoun doesn’t press or is nonchalant about things - there is no point pressing when there is a 40 yard gap between you and your midfielders, and no one else presses. If he pressed in those situations he would be the monkey in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              They also bought malcom before. Luuk de pong buy is just part of koeman plan. Actually koeman did what I would do if I were barca coach : buy every iranian player possible. The guy was also near to get fkking Wijnaldum too
              scary.
              For all my respect for Koeman, his purchases and ideas were utter SHIT.
              Thank god we dodged that Wijnaldem bullet. But luuk the useless fuck somehow got through!!

Comment

I wonder what our friend EKBATAN reaction is. He is a Juventus fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  For those who keep saying Azmoun doesn’t press or is nonchalant about things - there is no point pressing when there is a 40 yard gap between you and your midfielders, and no one else presses. If he pressed in those situations he would be the monkey in the middle.
                  You could even see him actively motioning the players behind him to push forward to help him press as he was isolated.

Comment

Few things, all of which are very good news:

1) Juventus fans are UNHAPPY that Azmoun is linked to Milan... They want Azmoun to join Juventus. Most prefer he starts alongside Morata but some want him off the bench

2) Lyon fans are salivating at his clinical ability to score based off literally one chance given all game. Plus they mentioned his defensive work rate

3) Serie A scouts were in attendance today observing players from both teams

4) I really wish Rakitsky was Iranian..

Comment

Decent performance from Sardar considering that Semak set the team up for failure (as always).

I agree that pressing too hard when his teammates are 15-20 meters behind him would be dumb, and can't really say he was poor at pressing when he did it, but there were 2 or 3 occasions that with better positioning he could have capitalized on some sloppy passes or ball handling by Juve players (but then again, not everyone has Taremi's ability to do that).

Attacking wise, he did good. His finish on the goal was very sharp, and held up the ball pretty well when it got to him. I guess If I'm being extra critical, there was a sequence of play around the 65-70 minute mark when Zenit had the ball in attacking positions and could have crossed the ball into the box, but Sardar and some other players looked like somebody had put the Playstation controller down and walked away. They were all standing in the box without moving. nobody made the effort to get open.... but then again that's like 5 minutes of play out of an otherwise good performance.

Comment

Oh F&*$#@ I missed another game again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          Oh F&*$#@ I missed another game again!!!
                          You didn't miss much just watch the highlights with Azmoun goal

Comment

The finish again shows what he is all about.

1. he has a super high football IQ, and great instinct as CF to realize where space is before ball even drops.

2. he has the speed to make the darting run to receive the ball before defenders (similar to his setup play vs dinamo moscow at the weekend but this time he was forward facing bearing down on goal and not with back to goal). Notice how the juve defenders marking him totally lose him and end up not even close.

3. strong first touch. The ball came to him at weird height on his thigh, many forwards trip over themselves trying to control ball like that at pace. He knew exactly what he was doing setting the ball for a final touch.

4. Smart finishing in box. He waits for ball to settle, then pokes it in quickly before sczcesny has time to set himself and react.

and crucially he executed the whole thing so well despite feeding off literally nothing all game. Most CFs after that would rightfully be totally cold and mess up the chance.

skip to 9:35

Comment

He was going on the right side, then as soon as he realized Dyzuba will most likely win the header he changed his direction and went to the left. Only smart players manage to read the game like this. Also playing so long with Dzyuba helps but still a very smart move.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                Anderlecht, Ajax, Atletico Madrid, Bayern Munich, Lyon, Benfica, Juventus.
                                These stats are impressive for any player, let alone an Iranian player playing for a Russia team.

Sardar for TM

Comment

Working...
                                X