Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar Azmoun is living a typical footballer life with all its typical scandals. But most probably it would be less in a more disciplined league like Bundesliga.

Comment

Leave the guy alone. Let’s not share this news that is probably extortion and dirty media games by zenith friendly reporters.

Comment

Everyone knows you're not truly a top class footballer unless you're in the courts because of some female troubles. This seems a more respectable one than all the rape trials and domestic assaults in world football too. Go Sardar!

Comment

After all the stuff that has come out with Premier League players ie Mendy and Siggurdson, this is nothing. He looks super young in that picture - things we get ourselves into when we are young hey. Congrats to him on the engagement and if it is his kid then congrats on that too.

Comment

Just remove the pics and the discussion.
            He is one of our best players and more visibility to this matter it is not helping him and TM, whether if this shit is true or not

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Leave the guy alone. Let’s not share this news that is probably extortion and dirty media games by zenith friendly reporters.
              lol too late man. I mean Its all over iranian media! i saw it in iranian social pages and I was like naaaw this got to be some BS made up by some 16 year old kid in iran. then searched it and found the russian source.

Comment

Lmao. These pics look pretty old/dated, based on his haircut. Sardar has gotten one decent haircut the whole time I've known him to be in Russia, and it was like pre-pandemic

Comment

Those were just random pics with fans. The person in question he has not been pictured with.

Anyways funny this comes out basically right when he makes it clear hes not signing zenits extension.

The news actually broke 3 weeks ago on russian medias, so I dont think he has been affected much. Since then his performances actually improved lol

Comment

این روسها شب و روز دارن تو هم دیگه میکنن. حالا گیر دادن به این بدبخت.
                    خوبه حالا روسبه هست عربستان نبوده. [emoji57][emoji57]

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Juventus lost again tonight , 2-1 at Verona.

Comment

Make no question about it, Zenit is out to get him now.

Unjustifiable benching in most important CL matches.

Negative articles about his play on the field (lol, completely baseless).

And now, this crap.

Whether true or not, the timing is very very peculiar. This all happened within the last few weeks since Sardar made it clear he's not signing an extension.

These guys are ruthless.

Comment

Lets leave all that crap aside and let me give you some stats on our 2 jewells:

Sardar so far this season: 15 matches, 8 goals & 4 assists: On average a goal or assist every 78 minutes.
                          Taremi so far this season: 14 matches, 9 goals & 4 assists: On average a goal or assist every 88 minutes.

Now isnt that amazing. We gotta count ourselves lucky. Our 2 best strikers of all time playing at the same time.

Comment

Big game tommo for zenit and sardar. They must win it or at least a draw. I hope sardar scores the winner

Comment

Our boy at the Juve stadium in Torino!

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                                Lets leave all that crap aside and let me give you some stats on our 2 jewells:

Sardar so far this season: 15 matches, 8 goals & 4 assists: On average a goal or assist every 78 minutes.
                                Taremi so far this season: 14 matches, 9 goals & 4 assists: On average a goal or assist every 88 minutes.

Now isnt that amazing. We gotta count ourselves lucky. Our 2 best strikers of all time playing at the same time.
                                Great stats, but your math is a bit off:

For Sardar, 12 Goals & assists in 15 matches is actually one per 112.5 minutes!

For Mehdi, 13 G&A in 14 matches is one per 97 minutes!
                                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Working...
                                X